Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun (1050 Views)

Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 / Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch / Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun by Olubadan1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Two new cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in Lagos and Ogun states.

According to the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), one case is a returning traveler while the second case is contact of a previously confirmed case

So far, there are 42 confirmed cases of #COVID19 in Nigeria, two discharged and one death.

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-two-new-cases-of-covid-19-confirmed-in-lagos-ogun/

Re: BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun by Olubadan1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
This coro no dey joke oooooooooooooo
Re: BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun by Blakjewelry(m): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Be ready for an exponential increase in the coming days
Re: BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun by frankputer: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is seriously getting out of hand.
hope this is not a joke ?
Heck.
All those that came back from out side should be isolated and followed up by NCDC
Re: BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
My friend angelicbeing I hope u and your are okay?
Sport if all is well.
Re: BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun by Gibsonworld05(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is getting out of hand
Re: BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Blakjewelry:
By God's grace it won't be exponential. Amen. Meanwhile please people, observe all safety measures.
Re: BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun by Charmingrascal(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
The number of COVID19 cases are more than 100 in Nigeria

These are just the people that have been discovered, many people are carrying the virus unknowingly.

God have mercy on us
Re: BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
Blakjewelry:
The rather unfortunate thing is that not all cases in Nigeria will be successfully captured. What a grim impact that would have!
Re: BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun by LearnITsmash(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
But the ignorant religious dingbats will say that their god is bigger and stronger than the virus grin
Re: BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun by AngelicBeing: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
sassysure:
My friend angelicbeing I hope u and your are okay?
Sport if all is well.

l, and the entire family, siblings and extended family members are doing absolutely fantastic and in good health, so sad for the thousands of people globally who have succumbed to the virus, I trust you and your family are doing well as well, stay safe cool
Re: BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun by Compliance(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Is it after or before the inclusion of Kyari?
Re: BREAKING: Two New Cases Of COVID-19 Confirmed In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
AngelicBeing:
l, and the entire family, siblings and extended family members are doing absolutely fantastic and in good health, so sad for the thousands of people globally who have succumbed to the virus, I trust you and your family are doing well as well, stay safe cool
Good to know.
Everybody is well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Committing Suicide Tonight / Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . / 10 Best Foods That Boost Ovulation In Nigeria -asikoherbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.