Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action (66306 Views)

Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Evercurious(f): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Ategberoson:

cross your heart to say you don't wish because I wonder why you tried advertising yourself in the earlier post. you thought I flock around ladies here but I don't loved, no feelings zero care

what's hand don tire you stupid? does that sound like what to read to you? you need not to embarrass yourself further with all this village English

get a life and stop ranting like a spoilt toy

GET LOST YOU UNLOVED THING. WHO FLOCKS AROUND THIS SENSELESS THING? OVER RATED FOOL

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Ategberoson(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2019
Evercurious:

GET LOST YOU UNLOVED THING. WHO FLOCKS AROUND THIS SENSELESS THING? OVER RATED FOOL

you're referring to yourself because thing is what complement a mo.ron like you. a Lady wey no get sense, na her pvssy go suffer em. look at the middle of your legs and see if I'm not right with what I said

you this brainless olosho think you can use me to learn words here. I'm trying to censored my words because of the respect I ve for lady but if u open the be.ast in me, you will live to regret it
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Evercurious(f): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2019
Ategberoson:

you're referring to yourself because thing is what complement a mo.ron like you. a Lady wey no get sense, na her pvssy go suffer em. look at the middle of your legs and see if I'm not right with what I said

you this brainless olosho think you can use me to learn words here. I'm trying to censored my words because of the respect I ve for lady but if u open the be.ast in me, you will live to regret it

CENSOR YOUR SENSELESS WORDS. ESPECIALLY THE ONES YOU VE ATTRIBUTED TO YOUR MOTHER AND EVERY FEMALE IN YOUR FAMILY. WHICH OTHER WORDS APART FROM YOUR USUAL HOES, PROSTITUTE ETC... WE DON HEAR DEM TIRE

GET LOST PLSSS
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Evercurious(f): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2019
Ategberoson:

OGA, NO BOTHER I DON SEE SAY NOTHING DEY YOUR HEAD.. NO NEED OOH

DO TRY AND VE A NICE DAY
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Ategberoson(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Evercurious:

OGA, NO BOTHER I DON SEE SAY NOTHING DEY YOUR HEAD.. NO NEED OOH

DO TRY AND VE A NICE DAY

what manner of limitation of English is this. can you just read what u cooked up there

you're a product of stupidity, the earlier you know that, the better for you
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Ategberoson(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Evercurious:

CENSOR YOUR SENSELESS WORDS. ESPECIALLY THE ONES YOU VE ATTRIBUTED TO YOUR MOTHER AND EVERY FEMALE IN YOUR FAMILY. WHICH OTHER WORDS APART FROM YOUR USUAL HOES, PROSTITUTE ETC... WE DON HEAR DEM TIRE

GET LOST PLSSS

you're just one abandoned lab product that's bent on bringing your family to a show of shame on public forum. although I'm not surprise, you people are barely giving home training from that side hence why you're not always ashamed to exercise your foolishness here

having said that, next time you jump like a loose dogs by quoting me of what your brain cannot capture, you would smell the dirtiness of yourself that day. people dey overrule people's opinion you this isiewu too dey feel funky

I'll put my full stop here and I hope you limit your foolishness to your mates here. I don't roll with staunch imbeciles
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Pavarottii(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
EponOjuku:

Don't mind them.

Those crying for Biafra just 4 months ago now want to lay down their miserable lives to support a corrupt CJN
Just shut up... The biafra that u r talking about... Why has ur govt not allowed to go... Why is d govt begging them to stay?
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by macIB(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
naijapips04:

the constitution of Nigeria is also silent on how the CJN must be married? does that mean we should impose a marriage right on the CJN?

Don't put into the constitution what is not there. Where did buhari get his suspension powers from?

Where did Good luck Jonathan and his PDP cohort got their suspension power from when they did it to Sanusi lamido as CBN governor.
Let us be fair, all these rubbish has been laid down by PDP when they were in power. Whatever APC is doing wrongly, the PDP had laid the foundation but been perfected.
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by komekn(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Aufbauh:
The suspension of the CJN by PMB is one of the wisest decision this administration has taken since it assumption.
Nigeria is not a Banana Republic and we can't be perpetually impeded by frivolous technicalities in obviously clear case of misconduct.

Saraki and Co can rant till thy kingdom come but the true spirit of the law will have it way.

So need to have a constitution, no need to have judicial process.

THIS IS GREATEST ACT OF ILLEGALITY THAT OUR DEMOCRACY HAS EVER WITNESSED.

In actual fact an IMPEACHABLE OFFENCE.
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrGoodman:
Yorubas, una see una mistake now?
pigs can you see your life outside

Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
babyphaze07:
If surely we don't agree with Buhari, let's stop ranting on Nairaland. Let's hit the street and bring his govt down.

Back to Sudan is 1000% certain.
hit the street and guns would be used to correct your head
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Evercurious(f): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ategberoson:

you're just one abandoned lab product that's bent on bringing your family to a show of shame on public forum. although I'm not surprise, you people are barely giving home training from that side hence why you're not always ashamed to exercise your foolishness here

having said that, next time you jump like a loose dogs by quoting me of what your brain cannot capture, you would smell the dirtiness of yourself that day. people dey overrule people's opinion you this isiewu too dey feel funky

I'll put my full stop here and I hope you limit your foolishness to your mates here. I don't roll with staunch imbeciles

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ... TAKE THIS 'STOP FEELING OVER -RATED'

CHEERS
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Raddie(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Patrioticman007:
The CCT advised PMB to suspend the CJN pending the determination of his case. Once he is found not guilty he will be reinstated. Nobody should be above the law, if saraki as the Number 3 citizen of Nigeria, was docked and he won the case. Why won't the number 5 citizen defend his name in the court, if truly he is innocent, he has noting to fear, for he will be reinstated immediately after the trial. God bless Nigeria.

Can you or anyone help me with where I can get a copy of all cases handled by this judge?
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Ategberoson(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Evercurious:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ... TAKE THIS 'STOP FEELING OVER -RATED'

CHEERS

feeling overrated for expired olosho like you? you can't cease to amuse me with your imbecilic response

sometimes people like you legalise stupidity with your dumb talk. the earlier you're donated to appease the god the better for the East, to delete one imbeciles out of the many imbeciles there
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Evercurious(f): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ategberoson:

feeling overrated for expired olosho like you? you can't cease to amuse me with your imbecilic response

sometimes people like you legalise stupidity with your dumb talk. the earlier you're donated to appease the god the better for the East, to delete one imbeciles out of the many imbeciles there

OOH!!? NEVER KNEW YOU ARE STILL HERE WAILING... NDO OO
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Ategberoson(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Evercurious:

OOH!!? NEVER KNEW YOU ARE STILL HERE WAILING... NDO OO

you're forgiven go and sin no more
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Evercurious(f): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ategberoson:

you're forgiven go and sin no more

HAHAHAHA...ARE YOU DONE WAILING,?
Re: Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Ategberoson(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Evercurious:

HAHAHAHA...ARE YOU DONE WAILING,?

not quite, perhaps until you're done receiving sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide / How They Buried HID Awolowo (photos) / Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.