Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Onnoghen: Those Calling For Protest And Their Children Must Lead It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Those Calling For Protest And Their Children Must Lead It (678 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onnoghen: Those Calling For Protest And Their Children Must Lead It by netpro(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
Following the suspension of Justice Walter Onnoghen as the Chief Justice of Nigeria, some folks have been reacting and calling for Mass Protest.

President Buhari has started his reasons for the action and we have seen provision of the Constitution of Nigeria that supports the president's action. Anyone who disagrees should head to Court.

Any effort to cause nuisance and breach of public peace should be dealt with by the authorities. Any unlawful gathering should be handled swiftly. Gone are the days the elites and their families will stay at home and be sending the masses to face danger.

All the politicians who have wired money to Onnoghen in hope of favourable court orders, should request for refund and stop shedding crocodile tears.

Fighting corruption is a task that majority of Nigerians wants to be accomplished. The former CJN can either go to court or complete registration to his party of choice. Alternatively, he can open a Law Chamber to provide legal services to those he is cannot refund.

NETPRO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Those Calling For Protest And Their Children Must Lead It by netpro(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
How can someone forget millions of dollars?

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Those Calling For Protest And Their Children Must Lead It by SalamRushdie: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
what are you scared of? if you think this would stand then you are a joke

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Those Calling For Protest And Their Children Must Lead It by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
netpro:
How can someone forget millions of dollars?
Buhari is brain dead! He is not qualify be a LGA councillor, let alone president of diverse nation like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Those Calling For Protest And Their Children Must Lead It by helinues: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chikena

NP are waiting for them

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Those Calling For Protest And Their Children Must Lead It by netpro(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
helinues:
Chikena

NP are waiting for them

The law says: You want to protest, get permit from Police. So anyone found holding any unlawful gathering will be dispersed. Up Nigeria!
Re: Onnoghen: Those Calling For Protest And Their Children Must Lead It by netpro(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
If any politician invites you to go and protest, tell him to gather his family member and start it first. After 3 days will join them.

Gone are the day corrupt Politicians will be sending innocent Nigerians to face danger while they stay at home and rant on Social Media.
Re: Onnoghen: Those Calling For Protest And Their Children Must Lead It by Jonadull: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
netpro:
If any politician invites you to go and protest, tell him to gather his family member and start it first. After 3 days will join them.

Gone are the day corrupt Politicians will be sending innocent Nigerians to face danger while they stay at home and rant on Social Media.
grin grin
Re: Onnoghen: Those Calling For Protest And Their Children Must Lead It by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
SalamRushdie:
what are you scared of? if you think this would stand then you are a joke
You made so much noise about Amina Zakari the other time and she's still there.
I don't like the removal of the CJN but I hate online braggings and noises.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Those Calling For Protest And Their Children Must Lead It by KunleyY19(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
I just pray GOD gives me Riches So I Can be able to FORGET major assets while declaring... Na Too much Money fit make person forget...

THE GOD THAT ANSWERED ONNOGHEN'S PRAYER SHOULD ANSWER MY OWN...

If you believe I wanna See a big AMEN!!!!! gringringringringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ignorance Is A Killer Disease - I'm Talking To You, Nigerians! / I Never Negotiated With Buhari Over My Re-election - Wike / Predict The Outcome Of The 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.