Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. (1807 Views)

Enugu Raises Alarm Over Illegal Connection Of Establishments' Electricity Line / Sani Muhammad Gobirawa Defects To PDP With Others In Sokoto / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by Benlag: 2:13am On Jan 26, 2019
PDP is trying so hard to come back in a deceitful way. In as much as i think Nigeria can do better than what we current have but a fool or corruption loving people will advocate for an Atiku presidency. Kill your selfs.
Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 2:44am On Jan 26, 2019
Oh my parents still feeding me I sensed that you are still living under the roof of your father. You hate buhari because naira wasn't flow on the street and you thought if your Messiah Atiku win which wouldn't happen in my lifetime you will picking money on the ground.
hotspec:
if this is d kind of our youth mentality, then there is problem about d future of Nigeria. Ure not even worthy to be a Whatsapp group leader.

it shows ur parent's are still feeding u

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 3:05am On Jan 26, 2019
undecided you're just wasted your time asking the questions they will not give answer to. Sentiment wouldn't allow them to follow the right path. But posterity will judge them all.
TIGRITIS:

But you as "a model youth good for future of Nigeria", can you pls answer the question? Let me put it succinctly: The man in charge of an institution which dispenses justice for both rich and downtrodden admitted to have committed a crime bordering on finances and the president suspended him pending the outcome of the investigation/arraingnment. However, the opposition party is making a big case out of it and has started organising conferences.

The question now is, what is the relationship between this man and the opposition party? Is this referee a member of the opposition party?
As a youth "with sound mentality", I expect you to explain this as clear as possible without displaying traits of jaundiced mentality. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 3:07am On Jan 26, 2019
Benlag:
PDP is trying so hard to come back in a deceitful way. In as much as i think Nigeria can do better than what we current have but a fool or corruption loving people will advocate for an Atiku presidency. Kill your selfs.
God will not let them come back .obasanjo the father of corruption shall be disappointed and reder useless.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by WATCHOVER(m): 7:23am On Jan 26, 2019
godox2:

Did the No1 in the hirarchy of judiciary commit the offence or not?. Why is PDP taking the matter to another level?. As you say, APC appointed him and now suspended him for a crime he admitted, what is PDP's business?
This is not about PDP it's about rule of law. JUDICIARY IS NOT A POLITICAL SYSTEM
Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by 7lives: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2019
Sirjamo:
So, a chief justice of a Nation stashing millions of dollars in many secret bank accounts is a good precedence for our so called Democracy?

The useless democracy which allowed for judiciary to feed fat on corruption?.
Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2019
shocked
7lives:

The useless democracy which allowed for judiciary to feed fat on corruption?.
Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by bantudra: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
There is a lots to learn in this country as a youth .I have been seeing PDP leaders both offline and online crying over the suspended Chief justice of Nigeria. From all indication one can therefore conclude that the man in question is working for opposition party. Little surprised all the efcc accusers have been set free and acquitted, people like saraki, fayose,fani kayode, babagida aliyu and may more working free on the street enjoying their looted money. No wonder the President appointed the one he trust into his cabinet. Over a years since onnogeh was appointed as a chief justice of Nigeria no fair hearing and our judiciary arms of government have been on trial and a questionable character like this man should be under bar not even fit to live in society .today i commended President buhari and his team for their unrelentingly to make Nigeria safe for all of us .we need more of buhari as a President .I wish this man can be a life President.may God Almighty continue strengthen Mr President.

good job....

new generations of nigerians shouldnt continue the madness of their forefathers....

well done....
Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by Afamed: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2019
Saao:
you want them to keep quiet? Are you not bother about the future of this country? Buhari fought nass until he was defeated, he fought journalist and now judiciary and because u supported him you see nothing wrong?
If you sincerely care about the future of this country, you will not support a CJN that under declared his assets. You will not support CJN that has millions of dollars undeclared in various accounts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paid APC Almajiri Protesters Arrive The NBA Protesting Againt CJN / 66 killed in Kaduna on election Eve / 25yr old Man, Isaac Mallo manufactures and unveils Nigeria’s Carbon Car(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.