Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. (1809 Views)

Enugu Raises Alarm Over Illegal Connection Of Establishments' Electricity Line / Sani Muhammad Gobirawa Defects To PDP With Others In Sokoto / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
There is a lots to learn in this country as a youth .I have been seeing PDP leaders both offline and online crying over the suspended Chief justice of Nigeria. From all indication one can therefore conclude that the man in question is working for opposition party. Little surprised all the efcc accusers have been set free and acquitted, people like saraki, fayose,fani kayode, babagida aliyu and may more working free on the street enjoying their looted money. No wonder the President appointed the one he trust into his cabinet. Over a years since onnogeh was appointed as a chief justice of Nigeria no fair hearing and our judiciary arms of government have been on trial and a questionable character like this man should be under bar not even fit to live in society .today i commended President buhari and his team for their unrelentingly to make Nigeria safe for all of us .we need more of buhari as a President .I wish this man can be a life President.may God Almighty continue strengthen Mr President.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by madridguy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
grin grin grin The CJN to PDP is what Howard Webb was to Man UTD grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by darfay: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
You expect us to take someone named buhariadvocate seriously

1 Like

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
madridguy:
bro buhari is the best Nigeria president so far. Greater than ceremonial President Dr Azikwe .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by darfay: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
madridguy:

Get thee behind me..... You ethno-religious fanatic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by Saao(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
There is a lots to learn in this country as a youth .I have been seeing PDP leaders both offline and online crying over the suspended Chief justice of Nigeria. From all indication one can therefore conclude that the man in question is working for opposition party. Little surprised all the efcc accusers have been set free and acquitted, people like saraki, fayose,fani kayode, babagida aliyu and may more working free on the street enjoying their looted money. No wonder the President appointed the one he trust into his cabinet. Over a years since onnogeh was appointed as a chief justice of Nigeria no fair hearing and our judiciary arms of government have been on trial and a questionable character like this man should be under bar not even fit to live in society .today i commended President buhari and his team for their unrelentingly to make Nigeria safe for all of us .we need more of buhari as a President .I wish this man can be a life President.may God Almighty continue strengthen Mr President.
you want them to keep quiet? Are you not bother about the future of this country? Buhari fought nass until he was defeated, he fought journalist and now judiciary and because u supported him you see nothing wrong?
Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by WATCHOVER(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
OP, CJN and PDP have no connections is just that Buhari's nepotism, tribalism is what is hitting the polity. That why the PDP is using it as a means to get soft landing,. Remember that the CJN was appointed by this administration not PDP's..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
You are still feeding by your parents.
darfay:
You expect us to take someone named buhariadvocate seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Buhari have been fighting impunity since he was assumed the office no wonder the administration look like not achieve anything.
Saao:
you want them to keep quiet? Are you not bother about the future of this country? Buhari fought nass until he was defeated, he fought journalist and now judiciary and because u supported him you see nothing wrong?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by NkayStory(f): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
@op Keep asking silly questions until your shenanigans blows up in your lame faces.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by cutesmilez(f): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Mr man or woman, this is not about PDP or APC!!!! This is about a bad precedence for our democracy!. Not everything is political...... Atlist even if you are an ardent supporter of a particular party, at list u should think for once! THINK!!!!

This is clearly anti Democracy. Wether PDP or APC or any party u belong to.... This isn't right in all ramification!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2019
undecided its God that exposed the CJN atrocities. This man have compromised .cjn have been working to make Nigeria ungovernable.
WATCHOVER:
OP, CJN and PDP have no connections is just that Buhari's nepotism, tribalism is what is hitting the polity. That why the PDP is using it as a means to get soft landing,. Remember that the CJN was appointed by this administration not PDP's..

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by WATCHOVER(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
undecided its God that exposed the CJN atrocities. This man have compromised .cjn have been working to make Nigeria ungovernable.
Go and sit down what do you know?
Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by Cajal(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
The man should have stepped down..unfortunately he was relying on South south leaders
Now he has been suspended
Selective justice is better than no justice
Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by olajizz01(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
That's why I used to tell whoever care to listen that Nigeria will remain thesame, Imaging,the so called judges collecting bribes for virtually all cases presided over.

what a pity for this country.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by deji17: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
I wonder o
Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by Sirjamo: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
cutesmilez:
Mr man or woman, this is not about PDP or APC!!!! This is about a bad precedence for our democracy!. Not everything is political...... Atlist even if you are an ardent supporter of a particular party, at list u should think for once! THINK!!!!

This is clearly anti Democracy. Wether PDP or APC or any party u belong to.... This isn't right in all ramification!!!!
So, a chief justice of a Nation stashing millions of dollars in many secret bank accounts is a good precedence for our so called Democracy?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
WATCHOVER:

Go and sit down what do you know?
a,gullible like you.
Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Sirjamo:
So, a chief justice of a Nation stashing millions of dollars in many secret bank accounts is a good precedence for our so called Democracy?
don't mind them he is belong to those who saying cjn is our son and he must not be touch.
Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by MrAJQ(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by Yusuf54: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
Everybody knew How bad Rivers election was,People were killed.The Court of Tribunal and Appeal nullified the election,but a week to Supreme Court Judgement,Wike was Found with Walter Onnoghen,the Judge that wud decide the case and He finally Upheld the bloody election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by Sirjamo: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
cutesmilez:
Your father!!! No quote me again!
If not that I want to avoid ban because of the coming elections, I would have brought down everyone in your family

1 Like

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by cutesmilez(f): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
Sirjamo:
If not that I want to avoid ban because of the coming elections, I would have brought down everyone in your family
Ban? U scared of bam?
Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Yusuf54:
Everybody knew How bad Rivers election was,People were killed.The Court of Tribunal and Appeal nullified the election,but a week to Supreme Court Judgement,Wike was Found with Walter Onnoghen,the Judge that wud decide the case and He finally Upheld the bloody election
God has exposed him.
Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by godox2(m): 12:06am On Jan 26, 2019
Saao:

Country's future with CJN that accepted the crime and said it is a “MISTAKE” and “FORGETFULNESS” How then can he judge others if they sited those reasons as excuse for comitting crime?
For him to admit the crime, he should have voluntarily and honourably resign as Aunty Kemi. But he adjourned NJC sitting indefinately, meaning what?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by godox2(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2019
WATCHOVER:

Did the No1 in the hirarchy of judiciary commit the offence or not?. Why is PDP taking the matter to another level?. As you say, APC appointed him and now suspended him for a crime he admitted, what is PDP's business?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by hotspec(m): 12:54am On Jan 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
if this is d kind of our youth mentality, then there is problem about d future of Nigeria. Ure not even worthy to be a Whatsapp group leader.

it shows ur parent's are still feeding u
Re: What Is The Connection Of PDP With Former Chief Justice Of Nigeria. by TIGRITIS: 1:21am On Jan 26, 2019
hotspec:
if this is d kind of our youth mentality, then there is problem about d future of Nigeria. Ure not even worthy to be a Whatsapp group leader.

it shows ur parent's are still feeding u
But you as "a model youth good for future of Nigeria", can you pls answer the question? Let me put it succinctly: The man in charge of an institution which dispenses justice for both rich and downtrodden admitted to have committed a crime bordering on finances and the president suspended him pending the outcome of the investigation/arraingnment. However, the opposition party is making a big case out of it and has started organising conferences.

The question now is, what is the relationship between this man and the opposition party? Is this referee a member of the opposition party?
As a youth "with sound mentality", I expect you to explain this as clear as possible without displaying traits of jaundiced mentality. Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Yerima, The Kaduna Declaration Guy, Is At It Again! / Apc Youth Intercept Ihedioha Appointee Trying To Escape Wit Government Property / Saraki Is Better Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.