Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

A Call For Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call For Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Resignation (1758 Views)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 67th Birthday / Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Resignation by limitless101: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
The reasons are obvious. He is either part of this sheer and shameful illegality or he was totally sidelined.
The last face saving move should be his resignation. If not done, it would be on record that SAN was the Vice to a President who undermined the Constitution and exhibited unprecedented dictatorship in a Democratic regime. What an irony!
Please 'like' if you agree.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call For Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Resignation by landmark86: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
What is dis one saying?
Every1 just posting rubbish
If Osinbanjo na ur popman will u tell him 2 resign?
Mumu post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Call For Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Resignation by rottennaija(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
limitless101:
The reasons are obvious. He is either part of this sheer and shameful illegality or he was totally sidelined.
The last face saving move should be his resignation. If not done, it would be on record that SAN was the Vice to a President who undermined the Constitution and exhibited unprecedented dictatorship in a Democratic regime. What an irony!

Please read this judgment by Justice onnoghens. He himself affirm the power of CCT to suspend any public officer

https://www.nairaland.com/4983387/how-onnoghens-judgments-affirmed-ccts#75113785

2 Likes

Re: A Call For Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Resignation by Afamed: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
limitless101:
Buhari should resign, Osinbajo should resign, Amina Zakari should resign, tomorrow, you will ask Yusuf Buhari to resign too. Shameless people, supporters of corruption

3 Likes

Re: A Call For Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Resignation by alezzy13: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
Why single out Osinbanjo? There are 3 SANs in the cabinet and all should be ashamed this is going on. Starting with the AGF who's supposed to be the chief legal adviser to PMB.

As far as I'm concerned, all the lawyers in his cabinet (about 8, if I'm not mistaken) should resign.
Re: A Call For Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Resignation by fyneguy: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lol Resign fire
Re: A Call For Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Resignation by khingTony(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Afamed:

Buhari should resign, Osinbajo should resign, Amina Zakari should resign, tomorrow, you will ask Yusuf Buhari to resign too. Shameless people, supporters of corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Call For Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Resignation by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
alezzy13:
Why single out Osinbanjo? There are 3 SANs in the cabinet and all should be ashamed this is going on. Starting with the AGF who's supposed to be the chief legal adviser to PMB.

As far as I'm concerned, all the lawyers in his cabinet (about 8, if I'm not mistaken) should resign.
What has falana said about this?

His silence can only mean 2 things...
Either he is angry at the judiciary thereby being happy with this issue or he is afraid to confront Buhari so his case won't be opened.

His silence is something I'm trying to figure out since he's one of the most vocal SAN when it comes to abuse of rights.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Katsina Has Highest Number Of Illegal Firearms,second In Kidnaps-police / Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Moves To Remove Obaseki Over Plot To Join PDP / How Do I Check Nin Number On Nimc Website. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.