Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman (388 Views)

Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? / A Call For Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Resignation / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman by truthfully360: 6:13am On Jul 15, 2022
Office of the Vice President, has said that their principal Yemi Osinbajo has no link to a viral memo announcing his resignation from the All Progressives Congress.

In the memo dated June 24, 2022, with reference number SH/VP/605/2./0., it was claimed that Osinbajo was resigning due to “family pressure,” amongst other factors.

Senior Special Assistant to the Vice President on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande has however distanced his principal from the memo, adding that it is “FAKE NEWS.”

Akande also told Punch that the memo was fraught with errors and inconsistencies. He said;

“For the avoidance of doubt, the memo is fake. Its fake news. The VP didn’t write any such thing.”

The Memo titled, ‘Permission To Resign From APC,’ and supposedly signed by Vice President Osinbajo read:

“I have the honour to inform you that for some time now, I have been having series of meetings and pressure from my immediate family members on some matters. One of the issues borders on my continuous participation on active and partisan politics, and by extension, my continuous membership of our party, the All Progressives Congress, APC.

“As a father and great member , whom without you, I would not be where I am today, regrettably, I write to seek for your permission to resign my membership of the All Progressives Congress, APC. However, if the timing of this plan is not convenience or acceptable by Your Excellency, I will surely abide by your decision and advice, which I will consider to be the final.

“Please accept the assurances of my highest regards and loyalty.”
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/memo-on-osinbajos-resignation-from-apc-fake-spokesman.html

Re: Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman by Obidient4life2: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2022
When expected him to do so in 2019. If he does that now it doesn't change nothing.
Re: Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman by mycar: 6:16am On Jul 15, 2022
hmm, just because he has distanced himself from the Muslim Muslim ticket madness, you guys decided to write a resignation letter on his behalf, that one will not happen any time soon, he will finish his tenure, Buhari kukuma no send anybody.
Re: Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman by Totilopussylick(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2022
What positive impact does him resigning have on the lives of Nigerians undecided
Re: Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman by Youngwiz71(m): 6:18am On Jul 15, 2022
The truth is Osinbanjo does not fit that APC all at all .... When I look at him sometimes I begin to wonder what is this man doing there, but well it's he's choice to remain...

1 Like

Re: Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman by Tonypen247(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman by MadamVanessa(f): 6:42am On Jul 15, 2022
shocked

Used and dumped Pastor.

He doesn't have influence at all in this government seriously. One of the worst vice president I have ever seen. So usêlèss, so scared to voice out, so timid to the core.
Re: Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman by helinues: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Used and dumped Pastor.

He doesn't have influence at all in this government seriously. One of the worst vice president I have ever seen. So usêlèss, so scared to voice out, so timid to the core.

Re: Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman by Zeemam: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2022
I don't know when people will desist from peddling fake news
Re: Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman by Shooyie: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2022
But, who is really scared of Prof Osinbajo? They work day and night to bring about confusion.
Re: Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman by Joyce95: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2022
My advice to the fake news spreader keep off it evil
Re: Memo On Osinbajo’s Resignation From APC Fake —spokesman by TheRareGem1(f): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fake news peddlers. PYO is not leaving APC. He's not even despirate

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates Ademola Adeleke. / 2023: Tinubu Has Done More Good Than MKO Abiola – APC Chieftain / Naira Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.