Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny (26499 Views)

‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush / Buhari: Attack On NDA Can’t Dampen Morale Of Our Military / With 28 Officers Killed, Police Admits Low Morale, IG Begins Tour Of Commands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by crafteck(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2019
Soso990240:
Now u know d most senior deserves d appointment.. why didn't u raise d same point on d Inspector General of Police Appointment..? Its either u don't understand things easily, or u chose to turn blind eye to d point dat Buhari Government is 'Northern Based'.

Not supporting the replacement, but im against supporting a corrupt cj
Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by Francisayo(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2019
For this single act I'm voting BUHARI come Feb 16..
I noticed those that are against him are mainly Ipob and PDP crews....somebody with his or her right sense will be against corruption and applaud Mr President Courageous move....
Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by Chibyko(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lol... Una too dey vex for this country... Ngwa am sorry...
Dnt mind me pls [1quote author=pacifik post=75119140]

Lolz... Obviously you demand my attention and now you've got it. Guess Nairaland will give you a Notification that I mentioned you in my comment... Must be long since you got such Golden medal or probably you've not had it at all... As of the matter at hand, you accusing me of plagiarism is ridiculous, I'm a journalist who understands copyright laws hence I won't dare swim in the murky waters of such an act. On that note I challenge you to present the original copy of whatever you're claiming I copied.
So when someone talks about Twitter on Nairaland it means he copied from Twitter... My Dear, shallow brains like yours will do more than sack a CJN, you will appoint your Village native doctor to become an acting CJN....
#ChibykoJustPissedMeOff...
#ChibykoShouldUpgradeHimself... [/quote]
Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by Chibyko(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lol... Una too dey vex for this Country... Biko sorry, am sorry... Na play I dey
Chibyko:
Lol... Una too dey vex for this country... Ngwa am sorry...
Dnt mind me pls [1quote author=pacifik post=75119140]

Lolz... Obviously you demand my attention and now you've got it. Guess Nairaland will give you a Notification that I mentioned you in my comment... Must be long since you got such Golden medal or probably you've not had it at all... As of the matter at hand, you accusing me of plagiarism is ridiculous, I'm a journalist who understands copyright laws hence I won't dare swim in the murky waters of such an act. On that note I challenge you to present the original copy of whatever you're claiming I copied.
So when someone talks about Twitter on Nairaland it means he copied from Twitter... My Dear, shallow brains like yours will do more than sack a CJN, you will appoint your Village native doctor to become an acting CJN....
#ChibykoJustPissedMeOff...
#ChibykoShouldUpgradeHimself...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) / PHOTOS: Ambode, Tinubu And Governors At APC Leaders Forum / ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.