Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny (26485 Views)

‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush / Buhari: Attack On NDA Can’t Dampen Morale Of Our Military / With 28 Officers Killed, Police Admits Low Morale, IG Begins Tour Of Commands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by RTSC: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jonathan:
lmfao .
These ones dunno jackshit .
Sai baba till eternity
Unfortunately for you that is not going to happen.

Even if he wins by the skin of his teeth, the judiciary, the pdp and the National Assembly will show him shege, the four years will move very fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by Cajal(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
livelymatilda22:

How? Buhari and Atiku are both from the North incase you don't know..
....u know my people can claim anything.. They once claimed Lagos..
Maybe Atiku is from..abakaliki..that is why is abubakir

2 Likes

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by gp6liveth(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
With this latest disrespect for the constitution, I am no longer working for INEC as ad-hoc staff.. I am going to my village with my voters card and I will vehemently vote against apc. To hell with INEC allowance.

Our density is more than INEC allowance, more than N-Power allowance and more than TraderMoni.

May God disgrace this administration come February

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by uridadole: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
adajiboyy:
you have sold your soul to the devil and I am sorry for your end
Oho. Judge not. You may hate buhari or you may not support him but that does not confirm you are better in anyway.
Nigeria must be saved from corruption. I stand with PMB 100%

1 Like

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by Phonix1234: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
xarm:
Is not easy to fight against curruption, i commend President Buhari for his hard work, we the patriotic Nigerian with voters card are solidly behind you moving to the NEXT LEVEL.
If u must fight corruption, dnt be one sided...
I mean where is Ganduje

2 Likes

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by ogene007: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Only corrupt Nigerians are United in support of a Criminal PDP Chief Justice...

Thunder fire all of them.
The biggest corruption is disobedience to the rule of law. Buhari by his action is the most corrupt person in Nigeria right now and this his illegal action will not stand. He has taken the poisoned chalice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by chinedumoooo: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
A man who boldly accept to be corrupt can not pass a good and uncorruptable judgement.he should go and rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by AllenSpencer: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by AllenSpencer: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
gp6liveth:
With this latest disrespect for the constitution, I am no longer working for INEC as ad-hoc staff.. I am going to my village with my voters card and I will vehemently vote against apc. To hell with INEC allowance.

Our density is more than INEC allowance, more than N-Power allowance and more than TraderMoni.

May God disgrace this administration come February

5%

1 Like

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by mex22: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dannyset:
Nobody is even talking about the fact that the CJN accepted he mistakenly didn't declare what the law stipulates he declares. He already agreed he's at fault but we are all here saying orisirisi.....

Ewu,what of Ganduje.Fools that open their dirty mouth to spill rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by kerzhim(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dannyset:
Nobody is even talking about the fact that the CJN accepted he mistakenly didn't declare what the law stipulates he declares. He already agreed he's at fault but we are all here saying orisirisi.....
Honestly, some are just hypocrites. cry
Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by supereagle(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
Yusuf54:
Obj will soon meet his own waterlooooo
.Anen.
Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by Nature8(m): 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Josnac:
Finally we have become the World's Headquarters for Extreme Impunity.

Sai Dullardeen, zombies are solidly behind you.

grin
Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by fiercehillz(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Robot

1 Like

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by Totibush(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dannyset:
Are you serious? Without recourse to the rule of law? Nobody is saying the CJN hasn't erred or shouldn't be judged but the government must learn to do things in accordance with the Law. What does the law stipulate? The President CANNOT suspend (which is even alien to every section of our constitution with regards to the CJN) or remove another head of an arm of government. The CCT CANNOT order the suspension of the CJN. It has no powers to do so without the NJC approval, whether the CJN is the head of NJC or not. The National Assembly CANNOT remove the CJN unless it musters 2/3 majority of the senate.
The CJN is not an ordinary SAN or Judge. He is the HEAD of an arm of government. The FG must learn to do the right thing. If they couldn't get the NJC to take action, they could have lobbied the Senate. One wonders why the president is quick to obey a CCT when a superior court of competent jurisdiction has ordered a stay of execution until 28th January. Why couldn't the President wait until Monday? Is it because the CJN was on the verge of instituting judges of election tribunals? What happened to court rulings on Dasuki? Why didn't the government obey that, since it wants to be seen as upholding a court ruling? The FG really goofed this time. The most annoying part is that we have a SAN as VP and Attorney General. NBA should do the needful and 'unSAN' both men. They do not deserve to wear that robe..

3 Likes

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by Jonadull: 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
RTSC:

Unfortunately for you that is not going to happen.

Even if he wins by the skin of his teeth, the judiciary, the pdp and the National Assembly will show him shege, the four years will move very fast.
You probably think Buhari will allow a useless person like saraki to fraudulently become the senate president again .
Lmfao .
Let’s wait and see cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by nextstep(m): 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

OK, so he is criminal (which I'm not debating for or against); the Constitution outlines how to deal with it, which has not been followed. A simple majority in Senate is required, which was not obtained. The National Judicial Council itself said they will look upon the matter on 28th, so on what basis is Buhari able to suspend or remove?

He should follow due process, and not strong arm his choices. BTW, has Senate confirmed his choice?

This smacks of stacking the decks before an election, and is - at the very least - a faux pas, if not outright tyrannical.

Please PMB, you have served your country (I can't say you've done it well, but there you are)... thanks and have a good rest of your life. Can't wait for Feb 16.
Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by bizhop01: 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

NO BE BY FORCE TO COMMENT MR MAN, put your political view inside pocket & open your eye beyond APC, PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

This boy or girl, wake up and smell the coffee, you're in the minority. Atiku Abubakar will be Nigeria's president-elect come Feb 16. Even though Buhari will try to manipulate things, he and people like you will realise Nigeria is the property of Nigerians, not yours. His hand will be forced to hand over to the president elect. Me, I've kukuma seen it already and this is not just a wish. IT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN. I will make sure this your opprobrious moniker is deactivated.
Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by jameskey(m): 12:04am On Jan 26, 2019
Moral is not high in anything,any body who thinks buhari will not win re-election does not understand political development in nigeria.Buhari has come to stay.Our only prayer is that the will of God be done in nigeria.Hate and abusing words towards the president can never change any thing for better and no nigerian politician can bring about the desired change we all are yawning for.I depend on God and not politicians, who do not care if we exist or not.

1 Like

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by staytravel: 12:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Combat tyranny by voting out the unconstitutional Buhari, please. This was the last straw.

Please Nigerians, VOTE!
Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Only corrupt Nigerians are United in support of a Criminal PDP Chief Justice...~

You were my biggest motivation to move from just reading comments as guest to registering a moniker on Nairaland. I'm always riled by your unbelievably warped mindset and sickening views, and compounded by monikers that couldn't effectively take you on. I am here for you. You were silent for a while. Ngene, I am going to spar, spear and scythe you until your hateful self run away with your tail between your legs like your local champions (small boys actually!) like passingshot, deomelo, , butterflyle0 (I know you're also CilicMarin) have done. I e-mauled and e-tore them limb from limb like a grizzly on a helpful dog; and I'm happy you're active again because you're actually my main target. You have no idea of the fire in my belly! If I had as half as influence and money as some of these politicians (presently that is), I won't be talking on Twitter. I act. I don't like too much talk.

2 Likes

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by Chibyko(m): 12:19am On Jan 26, 2019
Must u copy and paste from twitter? U r one of the problems of this Country... U didnt even edit it... Tueh!
pacifik:
And I've come to realize that most Nigerians are only powerful on Twitter, like Eagles they will perch high on their electronic mountains and tweet hell and brimstone against a perceived wrong.... Now call them down for a physical protest against bad governance and they will give you a thousand reasons why now is not the right time for that...
. #ActionSpeaksBetterThanTweetz..
Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by Ikpongiton: 12:33am On Jan 26, 2019
time for south south to review their position and join the struggle
Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by BluntBoy(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2019
BELOW were some of Gani Fawehinmi's words for the overly corrupt and repressive administration of Obasanjo and Atiku:

I am appalled, because if not for the feud between him and Atiku we may never have known that Atiku was messing up with the Petroleum Technology Development Fund, PTDF. Obasanjo cannot say that he did not know that Atiku was stealing the PTDF, established in 1973, meant for the welfare of our country by training our brilliant students in the universities with the fund. A fund meant for the improvement of our petroleum technology, a fund meant to ensure that the sons and daughters of poor parents who have the intellect can engage in research work. But alas! this fund was used, not only to pay lawyers, but to establish just one company alone. Now, Atiku dipped his hand into it, Fasawe dipped his hand into it and Mr. President dipped his hand into it for personal reasons. We want to have the full story of PTDF and other agencies of government. -- GANI FAWEHINMI

1 Like

Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by Ategberoson(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2019
AK481:
We can’t wait to kick out this tyrant.
And if you are a buhari supporter reading my post
Thunder fire you!.

show your PVC here or thunder scatter your blokos
Re: Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny by BluntBoy(m): 12:44am On Jan 26, 2019
You call Buhari a despot? You think Atiku is a democrat?

Well, here was how Gani Fawehinmi remarked their administration:

Eight years of self-centred disposition, eight years of wayo, eight years of deception, eight years of creating a few rich people, eight years of anti-masses programmes, eight years of deliberate junketing all over the world, eight years of make-believe, eight years of dictatorship, eight years of lack of coherent policies, eight years of so much wealth coming to the hands of government out of which Nigerians received aggravated poverty and economic pain.

https://saharareporters.com/2007/05/31/obasanjo-most-corrupt-nigerian-gani-fawehinmi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Making Moves To Join APC Through Backdoor – Official / Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) / NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.