Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) (17660 Views)

"Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) / Bye-Election: Orji Kalu And His Entourage Storm Ariaria Int'l Market (Photos) / Wike Spent N500m Against Buhari Govt, APC In 1 Year – Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by Efewestern: 6:07am On Jan 26, 2019
Benlag:
Small time una go begin blame the government for the foundation of your house. When are you people going to take responsiblity for your problems ? Clearly the occupants of these shops are very dirty.

Dude we need to blame the government here, both the federal and state government, Nigeria is a very messed up country, I have been to ABA and Araria, bro you won't believe what I saw that day.

To even think the current governor is an Ngwa man is more saddening, Nigeria is caused with clueless and wicked leaders, do you know the potential Abia state has?, but the state is currently in mess, now you are blaming the traders for a job the government should have done, are they not paying their taxes?, how do you expect traders to fix road, do proper drainage etc with their own little profit?

This APC aspirant is just ranting, give her the position and also watch her loot to death, spit on them all, bunch of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by HtwoOw: 6:15am On Jan 26, 2019
good and sensible comment

if the state shuts down the market for renovation.. they will say the govt is targeting enemies

If the state forces marketers to construct drainage they will protest that its government's job

saintjimos:
GOD WILL HELP US

NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER

BELIEVE ME; IT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR THE GOVT TO DO A PROPER WORK IN ARARIA THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET WITHOUT AFFECTING SHOPS
AND MOST OF THE SHOP OWNERS ARE GREAT POLITICAL MAKERS IN THE STATE
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by bantudra: 6:25am On Jan 26, 2019
EponOjuku:

No, Abia leaders including the mediocre called OUK who is now in APC.

Abia is the worst state in the entire South. They have a special talent in electing leaders from Hell.

i tell you....

look ekiti for example....i forget that moroons name now....although they had a very bad governor,ekiti was still not so messed up like abia...

that kpomo basstard....

kiiiki....

1 Like

Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by EponOjuku: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2019
bantudra:

i tell you....

look ekiti for example....i forget that moroons name now....although they had a very bad governor,ekiti was still not so messed up like abia...

that kpomo basstard....

kiiiki....

Hahahaha

You mean this drunk idiot who almost got himself killed on third mainland bridge?

Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by Benlag: 6:36am On Jan 26, 2019
Fact is most state governments in Nigeria are worse than the FG they just hide under the FG incompetency to deceive their gullible citizen. This are privae shops not FG and the sole responsibility road is your state government not FG.

Efewestern:

Dude we need to blame the government here, both the federal and state government, Nigeria is a very messes up country, I have been to ABA and Araria, bro you won't believe what I saw that day.

To even think the current governor is an Ngwa man is more saddening, Nigeria is caused with clueless and wicked leaders, do you know the potential Abia state has?, but the state is currently in mess, now you are blaming the traders for a job the government should have done, are they not paying their taxes?, how do you expect traders to fix road, do proper drainage etc with their own little profit?

This APC aspirant is just ranting, give her the position and also watch her loot to death, spit on them all, bunch of thieves.
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 6:42am On Jan 26, 2019
EponOjuku:

20 years is the turn of the Middle Belt. Nothing for them till 3093.

Has producing the presidency ever benefited any region? What has all the president produce by the north done for the north? What did Obasonjo or Jonathan give to the SW or SS respectively. Nigerians should hold the state governments accountable. They should be the major drivers of development. The performance of the likes of Jakande, Mbakwe and the host of second republic Governors still remain a standard unparalleled till date but the President was Shehu Shagari. With the professional politicians in APC and PDP, and the current structure in Nigeria, presidency is just for cronyism and politics not development.
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by WIXE(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2019
Abians will never learn, until they decide to stand out against this demonic PDP govt. They may never move forward

2 Likes

Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by Princedapace(m): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2019
sureheaven:
They are always in haste to insult buhari and support PDP who offered them nothing during their 16 years of misrule and maladministration while the condition of their region keep deteriorating everyday.

Should the igbos miss the 2023 presidency target, it will take them another 20 years to have such golden opportunity again. shocked

Make I show u pics of markets in ibadan? Abi was OBJ not a president for 8 years? Abi u Don forget the North holds the highest number of beggars in the world, the highest number of out of school children, most insecured place in West Africa and the place with highest mortality rate. Has the North not been ruling since 1960?

I am not justify this dirty environment in abia state. I am only trying to let u know that we are mad in this country. We too believe that once our tribe person is the president or occupies political position, we have made it in life. I have never seen a country with unprogressive people like nigeria. We are the reason the govt is messing up everything. The entire country is bad and this has nothing to do with pdp or ApC. It is about wickedness on the part of the political class and the stupidity of the masses. Someone like Orji kalu who remains the most useless govt in the history of South, is a member of ApC now. So u see, Saraki was in ApC and did so much to elect Buhari. Same with Atiku. U see these guys just dey use our heads.

I personally support another country invade this country sef. Our leaders are so wicked and the masses are so foolish.
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by Parada: 7:39am On Jan 26, 2019
So the nonsense you just spilled is the solution to the problem or your brain as collapsed ?!
ArmaniUhuru:
I really don’t know how bad the market is, but the so-called Rev Chinebu is a liar. Truth be told, that water on that video is not as a result of 5 MINS downpour.
God should punish you and the governors you listed. You for sending your punishment to the devil instead of your failed Igbo governors and the governors for their failure in developing your state but am not surprised you are already threading their lane of failure by misappropriating adequate punishment to those deserving.
surevik:
Oh my Dear state, destroyed by successive bad leadership, Orji uzor Kalu, TA Orji and the fat fool Okezie Victor Ikpazu.... God punish devil
Not Nigeria you Igbo state
You Igbos are funny as well as pathetic
You failed governor caused it.
vioment:
Lol. Nigeria the dirty.
Lack
Of
Planning
caused this water stagnation.
Can anyone believe the comment from this senseless Igbo clown ? Small time they’d start blaming Buhari / APC
amaham:
The problem is failure in leadership of successive governments which include OUK- Apc, TAO-pdp, OVI- pdp. I think Apc initiated the failure jare
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by akigbemaru: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2019
Metrixnews:
A chieftain of APC in Abia, Rev. Barr. Sally William Chinebu (PhD) has decried the poor state of Ariaria International Market Aba, describing it as an indication of a failed government.

Speaking with ABN TV on Saturday, Rev. Chinebu, a former Zonal Women leader APC expressed dissatisfaction that despite wearing the nomenclature of an international market where millions of people from across the world come to do business, the market is still in bad shape. “Within five minutes the rain started, the whole place was covered and people were scampering for safety. I don't know if there is any drainage because you can't see anyone, you can't put your legs anywhere, you can't walk. People were rushing into their shops because they barricaded the water with blocks. I was told when the rain gets serious it could sack people from their shops and I marveled and say this is the so much talked about Ariaria market. This is just the beginning of the rain and a market where millions of people trade is like this?” she queried.

The member, Presidential campaign council who was trapped in the unwholesome situation of the market on Saturday on her way to the palace of HRH Eze Ikonne where her principal, Dr. Uche Ogah had attended an event called on all Abians to reject the PDP led government in the state come March, 2019 when the gubernatorial election has been scheduled to take place. “Let's get rid of this bad governance. I have come to help, just like my principal Dr. Uche Ogah has come to help. We want to see how we can revive our state, God's own state. We have come to develop Abia and not to enrich our family members. We have not come to take what belongs to Abians but to work for them.We want everyone to join hands with us to actualize this vision” she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F86a7p-8Als

The Board member, NDDC expressed the readiness of Dr. Ogah to banish poverty and economic strangulation in Abia if elected. She called on Igbo to synergise and ensure the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the next presidential election as a way to actualize Igbo Presidency come 2023.

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/01/ariaria-intl-market-an-open-advert-of-a-failed-govt-apc-chieftain-photos-video/
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2019
Getting PDP out is one. The next is solving the problem. Let's ignore people talking about change if the direction of change is not specific or known. The incumbent talked about these problems during his campaign. But he didn't think through the problem and have a ready solution so he can hit the ground running. That's why we have this stalemate.

Having looked at the entire candidates, listened to them especially the APGA candidate, I am not inspired that they will make a difference if they get elected. None can perform better than the incumbent. They will all struggle with these problems just like the incumbent. I felt sad about the APGA candidate when he was asked about golden guinea breweries. He appeared taken aback momentarily, but quickly said the technology is moribund. He offered no solution, no way forward. So one thing that is clear is that that particular problem will not get his attention if he is elected. Most of the time we get the wrong people as candidates. These candidates have a strange sense of entitlement because of their academic achievement and the enviable height they got to in their careers. They see political power as the feather on their cap. The biggest credential for governance is common sense. So many do not have it.
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by codeNinja2880: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2019
I am an experienced CODER, I can help fix any issues on your website or App Available on WhatsApp Only

Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by 7lives: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2019
Nbote:

Which world developers? Is there no state government in Abia? Do U know how much d state generates from Aba alone? What has d state govt done first ? Dats y wen I hear my fellow Igbos talk about d federal govt I wonder if some of us have sense at all.. What are our state govt's doing first? Apart from d likes of Obiano in Anambra and d Ebonyi governor, most of our political leaders are absolutely useless and shld b blamed for d condition of d East.. If every one of dem develops his state jus like Anambra is doing, we won't care much about what happens at d federal level

Your people are more interested in delivering Lagosians from Tinubu's slavery.
Awon werey.
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by darecool(m): 8:06am On Jan 26, 2019
post=75118976:

TRUE.....it is a shame.
PDP is such a shame in every sphere of the government.
You've just shown his naive you are. Eko market is worse without rainfall. Lagos has an IGR that is bigger than all the southeast states combined.
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by EvangLouisAba: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2019
amaham:
The problem is failure in leadership of successive governments which include OUK- Apc, TAO-pdp, OVI- pdp. I think Apc initiated the failure jare
You are correct. OUK, in collaboration with the mother, permitted traders to build anyhow in the market. Look at the result today. TA did nothng to improve the mkt, not even to build the roads leading to the mkt. He was only collectng revenue from the traders. The problem in the mkt was extremly huge, problems that had built up even from the military admns. Ikpeazu has been busy workng in the mkt since 2015 he came on board. Even that woman in the water, and all livng in Aba, or coming to Aba for biz, know. The problems created by the past goverments in Aba generally and Ariaria specifically, cant be solved overnight. Any gov candidate promising overnight transformation of Aba is deceivng himself. Ikpeazu is busy workng on Aba. He needs time to complete the work he has started in Ariaria. Vote for him to complete it.
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by B2mario(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2019
Metrixnews:
A chieftain of APC in Abia, Rev. Barr. Sally William Chinebu (PhD) has decried the poor state of Ariaria International Market Aba, describing it as an indication of a failed government.

Speaking with ABN TV on Saturday, Rev. Chinebu, a former Zonal Women leader APC expressed dissatisfaction that despite wearing the nomenclature of an international market where millions of people from across the world come to do business, the market is still in bad shape. “Within five minutes the rain started, the whole place was covered and people were scampering for safety. I don't know if there is any drainage because you can't see anyone, you can't put your legs anywhere, you can't walk. People were rushing into their shops because they barricaded the water with blocks. I was told when the rain gets serious it could sack people from their shops and I marveled and say this is the so much talked about Ariaria market. This is just the beginning of the rain and a market where millions of people trade is like this?” she queried.

The member, Presidential campaign council who was trapped in the unwholesome situation of the market on Saturday on her way to the palace of HRH Eze Ikonne where her principal, Dr. Uche Ogah had attended an event called on all Abians to reject the PDP led government in the state come March, 2019 when the gubernatorial election has been scheduled to take place. “Let's get rid of this bad governance. I have come to help, just like my principal Dr. Uche Ogah has come to help. We want to see how we can revive our state, God's own state. We have come to develop Abia and not to enrich our family members. We have not come to take what belongs to Abians but to work for them.We want everyone to join hands with us to actualize this vision” she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F86a7p-8Als

The Board member, NDDC expressed the readiness of Dr. Ogah to banish poverty and economic strangulation in Abia if elected. She called on Igbo to synergise and ensure the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the next presidential election as a way to actualize Igbo Presidency come 2023.

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/01/ariaria-intl-market-an-open-advert-of-a-failed-govt-apc-chieftain-photos-video/
This is not the current state of Ariaria. Okezie has done well in that area. At least he expanded Faulks road and worked almost all the adjoining roads that lead to the market. Politicians with their propaganda, who knows when they took this pix, it cant be this year cos it's not raining in Aba right now.
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by vioment: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2019
Parada:
So the nonsense you just spilled is the solution to the problem or your brain as collapsed ?!
God should punish you and the governors you listed. You for sending your punishment to the devil instead of your failed Igbo governors and the governors for their failure in developing your state but am not surprised you are already threading their lane of failure by misappropriating adequate punishment to those deserving.

Not Nigeria you Igbo state
You Igbos are funny as well as pathetic
You failed governor caused it.

Can anyone believe the comment from this senseless Igbo clown ? Small time they’d start blaming Buhari / APC

Puzzle solved. You dey write wetin you go go tell your papa. Just tell am all this things you type plus the word ewu.
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by Keegan: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2019
danot1030:
The hypocritical people from the south yeast will not see the failure of pdp government in their land for 19years but will be masturbating everywhere over Buhari.

Over Tinubu too, oko iya won...
They hate the man so much but there is nothing they can do him.
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by Asshurbanipall: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2019
OGB, keep deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving anyone This is the reason the whole of Abia state is a total mess because you guys are hopeless and averse to good governance since 1999 . I still wonder how people live in Aba particularly.

B2mario:
This is not the current state of Ariaria. Okezie has done well in that area. At least he expanded Faulks road and worked almost all the adjoining roads that lead to the market. Politicians with their propaganda, who knows when they took this pix, it cant be this year cos it's not raining in Aba right now.
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by meccuno: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2019
sureheaven:
They are always in haste to insult buhari and support PDP who offered them nothing during their 16 years of misrule and maladministration while the condition of their region keep deteriorating everyday.

Should the igbos miss the 2023 presidency target, it will take them another 20 years to have such golden opportunity again. shocked
That is if Nigeria would survive that 20 years as a country.
Re: Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) by EvangLouisAba: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2019
The traders themselves are contributing to the floods in the market. The traders throw all manner of waste and refuge into the gutters, causing flooding, despite all warnings from govt. That woman in the flood, and her other members, are seeing how the traders are blocking the gutters. But they wont caution the traders. They wont, since they are lookng for something to campaign with, that wl give them votes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry / Nigeria May Soon Become Another Somalia – Plateau State Governor Caleb Cries Out / Hope Uzodinma Speaks On Stepping Down For Uche Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.