Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

To Your Tents O Israel. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Your Tents O Israel. (540 Views)

Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths / Lockdown : Businessman Donate Tents To Shield Makeshift Market Traders In Delta / Boko Haram: I Slept In Tents To Encourage My People Return Home – Borno Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Your Tents O Israel. by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari has always been seen by the Fulanis as a reincarnation of usman dan fodio.... All his life, he had been an Islamic extremist. An advocate for the Sharia law. Before the 2015 general elections, He swore to his people and promised to conquer and handover Nigeria to the north. Hate him or love him, His people love him. He will die a great man with his name engraved amongst past prophets of Islam.... He has finally kept to his word. This is the definition of a man.

To the people of Southern Nigeria, what were you doing as the Fulanis were conquering every section of government? How on earth did you accept the fraudulent 1999 constitution?

Backstabbing yourselves for crumbs. You have lost. The Fulanis have the executive, the population, the INEC, the military and now the Judiciary.

The only thing left to do is to amend the Constitution, abolish state of origin, and contest as governors and senators in every part of southern Nigeria.

Only God can save us.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O Israel. by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 26, 2019
The foolish ones who usually shout ipob, afonja, PDP and APC will soon come here to start ranting. SE and SW people are the most foolish of all regions in Nigeria.

Buhari is busy placing Fulanis in certain positions that even when he leaves the seat of power, nothing much will change and Southerners are busy chanting sai Buhari and sai Atiku. As it is now, even Atiku may be covertly supporting this rape of Nigeria's democracy. undecided

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O Israel. by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 26, 2019
MajorJeffery:
The foolish ones who usually shout ipob, afonja, PDP and APC will soon come here to start ranting. SE and SW people are the most foolish of all regions in Nigeria.
Buhari is busy placing Fulanis in certain positions that even when he leaves the seat of power, nothing much will change and Southerners are busy chanting sai Buhari and sai Atiku. As it is now, even Atiku may be covertly supporting this rape of Nigeria's democracy. undecided
listen to me and listen good. Till the end of time, there will never be a people as docile, carefree and submissive as the people of Southern Nigeria. They stood still and watch the fulanis plot for over 50 years and did absolutely nothing. The Fulanis have had a plan for the future which is to Conquer Nigeria. They have worked hard and sacrificed for it. I feel like congratulating them.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O Israel. by kayusely70(m): 3:16am On Jan 26, 2019
This is getting complicated, confusing and perplexing.
Re: To Your Tents O Israel. by propsvila: 3:23am On Jan 26, 2019
The southern region is very useless they will rather rather be a servant to their Fulani master than to unite with their fellow southern Brother. Shame on Tinubu and co.

2 Likes

Re: To Your Tents O Israel. by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 26, 2019
propsvila:
The southern region is very useless they will rather rather be a servant to their Fulani master than to unite with their fellow southern Brother. Shame on Tinubu and co.
Tinubu is not alone here. What about SE leaders who will serve the Northern masters just to get some left over food. Look at Orji Kalu and think of late educated Okadigbo who lit cigarettes for illiterate Shehu Shagari just to get some food that fell of the latter's table. Today, Tinubu is gradually following that footstep only that he seems smarter than many fools I mentioned above.
Re: To Your Tents O Israel. by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 26, 2019
We all share the blame. What is coming for us will consume us all.

May God help us.
Re: To Your Tents O Israel. by austinsmat(m): 4:35am On Jan 26, 2019
Greedy tinubu is the cause, fake promise to them by fulanis to rule this country. who ever that serve Fulani will be disgrace, name them awolowo, Abiola next is tinubu,
Re: To Your Tents O Israel. by overall90: 4:43am On Jan 26, 2019
Unfortunately the Obasanjo they are insulting is the only southerner alive that can look the north eye ball to eye ball.
he came in and retired most of the military officers who have held political positions before 1999(majority of which are from the north for obvious reason) to prevent them from corrupting the military and also created an additional army division in the south and redistributed the armory to balance things up.
the north were not happy that their age long dominance in the military was gone and have been brooding since and have been hoping for an ethnocentric leader like Buhari.
now all the gains of the Obj days are gone and yet a lot of foolish southerners don't seem grasp what is happening.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O Israel. by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 26, 2019
overall90:
Unfortunately the Obasanjo they are insulting is the only southerner alive that can look the north eye ball to eye ball.
he came in and retired most of the military officers who have held political positions before 1999(majority of which are from the north for obvious reason) to prevent them from corrupting the military and also created an additional army division in the south and redistributed the armory to balance things up.
the north were not happy that their age long dominance in the military was gone and have been brooding since and have been hoping for an ethnocentric leader like Buhari.
now all the gains of the Obj days are gone and yet a lot of foolish southerners don't seem grasp what is happening.
I asked my yoruba friend one question. What will happen if the north go against the agreement on handing over to the southwest in 2023, what will the yorubas do?.... He couldn't give me a straight answer.

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O Israel. by overall90: 6:39am On Jan 26, 2019
highcollide:
I asked my yoruba friend one question. What will happen if the north go against the agreement on handing over to the southwest in 2023, what will the yorubas do?.... He couldn't give me a straight answer.

Was there even an agreement in the first place?

1 Like

Re: To Your Tents O Israel. by zlantanfan: 7:04am On Jan 26, 2019
This argument would be balanced if you also put in the other side who have decided to be the mouthpiece of another Fulani (atiku) who preaches restructuring in the east and stays numb in the north.

From the above posts the recurring decimal is about bashing tinubu who was alleged by a certain southern region to have sold his party northern candidate for a southerner gej in 2011.

It seems it is always right when a certain southern region does the slave to north but want to tell another what northern position is better

(1) (Reply)

Suspended CJN, Walter Onnoghen Finally Breaks Silence / Anambra Monarch Suspended Over Kola Nut Breaking / What's Nest For Saraki And Dogara After Presidential Election Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.