Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

I Want To Write For You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Write For You (242 Views)

Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now / ARTICLE.... How To Write The Scope Of Study Of A Research Paper / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Write For You by CrEaToRmalden(m): 3:33am On Jan 26, 2019
Hello nairalanders,

Speaking is a beautiful thing of art, writing is the artist and this is something I've grown up to appreciate. Something that I work on daily; writing not for fun but for the muse there present. Although I may not know quite well how the freelancing sphere revolves, I'd like to know and appreciate it better. My questions now are
How do I go about this?
How do I know where to prove myself?
Who needs it?

With these being asked, I might not get the responses desired but one thing is sure, I'd love to showcase my writability to universe and I'm open to talks and advices as well as to anyone who would love to give me a chance.

Ps: I am calligrapher too and I have a few audio of mine where I play with words. They are nice pieces and I'd like to share.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Due For A Promotion At Work,a Better Job Or Career Change .We can Help? / Afdb Next African Global IT Leaders Program 2019 | Check Full Guide Here / How To Choose Your Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.