Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now (11057 Views)

Warning:opera News Hub Is Scam.....don't Be A Creator / Testimony:opera News Hub Is Scam Don't Fall For It And Be A Creator...see Proof / Opera Hub News Creators: Making At Least #7200 On A Post Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by Uche26747: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hello guys,
If you're a user of the popular Opera News mobile app, you would have come across several posts asking people to come and write for the app.
I actually tried it, and I've quit, and here to tell you reasons you should never bother joining.
- The pay is too small
You see, Opera is a Chinese company and they are always known for being trickish.
Now look at their payment plans. You suffer to write, and they only pay you after the article hits 10,000 views.
I bet you, you can not make up to 5,000 Naira in a month from the platform. How much will they pay you when you hit 10k views? #360.
Haha... you need 100,000 views to make #3,600... FRAUD.

They cannot try that in the USA. No wonder they're targeting lawless Africa, where they'll be harvesting thousands of your intellectual works without having to pay a dime.
If you think I'm lying, go and give it a try. Most articles do not cross 10,000 views and make you no money.
Opera News is scam, we need to stop working for them.

8 Likes

Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by meobizy(f): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Why didn’t they try it in India or their parent country? Fun fact: both countries have more English speakers than England and I’m sure Nigeria also. This revelation won’t stop Nigerians working for the platform. Some people write out of idleness, making no matter how much from otherwise worthless write-ups is motivating for them.

2 Likes

Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by Frankicent(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Uche26747:
Hello guys,
If you're a user of the popular Opera News mobile app, you would have come across several posts asking people to come and write for the app.
I actually tried it, and I've quit, and here to tell you reasons you should never bother joining.
- The pay is too small
You see, Opera is a Chinese company and they are always known for being trickish.
Now look at their payment plans. You suffer to write, and they only pay you after the article hits 10,000 views.
I bet you, you can not make up to 5,000 Naira in a month from the platform. How much will they pay you when you hit 10k views? #360.

They cannot try that in the USA. No wonder they're targeting lawless Africa, where they'll be harvesting thousands of your intellectual works without having to pay a dime.
If you think I'm lying, go and give it a try. Most articles do not cross 10,000 views and make you no money.

shut up and stop taking nonsense. If you don't want to join don't discourage other.. yoy talking as if you a better offer for them.

P*ssy

1 Like

Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by Tessyy1701: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Uche26747:
Hello guys,
- The pay is too small

Is it for Reach or Clicks ??

Need urgent answer please
Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by adelafe2019: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Why condemning the platform when you do not have an alternative way of earning money that you can suggest to people.
Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by travelland(f): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Their agents here already grin

2 Likes

Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by Karlifate: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
That's bad
Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by Hausa(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
travelland:
Their agents here already grin
I could tell. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Uche26747:
Hello guys,
- The pay is too small

I think this is not a Chinese company

But, a Norway company
Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by Onisomiseh: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
My problem with opera news is not the pay, but their revision. The rate at which they reject articles, it's frustrating. I sometimes spend hours researching for my articles and after posting it, they reject it and call it click bait, you adjust the heading, they reject again...you re-edit they reject it again and call it fake news, even when the news is credible with links and proof on punch and vanguard website and other credible source.

You move to another category they reject again and when the rejection is too much they say, you are disqualified from posting on that categories because of the frequent rejections.

Now you decided to face on other categories like technology and religion. I picked one topic concerning how to fix screen operating by it self. After writing they still rejected for useless reasons : indicating that I am not qualified to post on politics categories and covid19? What on earth does technology has to do with politics and covid 19?

I rather face my personal blog and write in peace. Let me face my energy to develop my own blog.

For those who has the energy, good luck!!

6 Likes

Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by oluwaseyi0: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
FRAUD ALERT

The advert below is from one fraudster called
Aminu Adulwaheed with UBA account number 2116086231

he keeps changing moniker and phone number, he blocks people immediately they transfer to him

more people confirming his fraud antics https://www.nairaland.com/5790026/fraud-account-nairalander#88380829

Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Frankicent:

shut up and stop taking nonsense. If you don't want to join don't discourage other.. yoy talking as if you a better offer for them.

P*ssy
Don't tell him to shut up it's the truth
Click this link and see
https://www.nairaland.com/5860962/testimony-opera-news-hub-scam
Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tessyy1701:

Is it for Reach or Clicks ??

Need urgent answer please
Clicks
Read this to learn more about this scammers
Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Onisomiseh:
My problem with opera news is not the pay, but their revision. The rate at which they reject articles, it's frustrating. I sometimes spend hours researching for my articles and after posting it, they reject it and call it click bait, you adjust the heading, they reject again...you re-edit they reject it again and call it fake news, even when the news is credible with links and proof on punch and vanguard website and other credible source.

You move to another category they reject again and when the rejection is too much they say, you are disqualified from posting on that categories because of the frequent rejections.

Now you decided to face on other categories like technology and religion. I picked one topic concerning how to fix screen operating by it self. After writing they still rejected for useless reasons : indicating that I am not qualified to post on politics categories and covid19? What on earth does technology has to do with politics and covid 19?

I rather face my personal blog and write in peace. Let me face my energy to develop my own blog.

Have you ever got paid
Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by Frankicent(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Click this link and see

Yeah I take back my word..
Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by Frankicent(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Click this link and see

Yes they're scammer. I take back my word.
Re: Opera Hub Is SCAM, Don't Write For Them. Read My Review Now by lydiaebane(f): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Onisomiseh:

(1) (Reply)

Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable / Should I Quit My Programming Job? (Can't Cope) / Akpata's Pilatic Verdict: Is This Bravery Or Bravado? By Ishaya Babagana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.