Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae (19066 Views)

Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje / Nigerians Esp SW, Please Join Hands Let's Kick Buhari Out / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2019
maryjames9:

Gbam.
NASO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by Papyk: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2019
clefstone:
Falae is a true elder statesman
I dont know how old you are? Let me tell you the story of your true elder statesman Falae. During the Regime of General Babangida, Falae was the minister of Finance and it was during his time NAIRA which was one of the strongest currency in the world even stronger than America dollar became the weakest currency up till today due to his stupid policy.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by Corrinthians(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2019
globalresource:

I wonder if you are human calling a fellow human being God created pigs. Because of Politics?

For your info, I'm not from the south. But it is not ideal insulting the creation of God. Learn to be polite
And who said pigs are from the South? Who said pigs are humans? Pigs are animals and exist in every corner of the world.

If you ascribe any other meaning to the word, that is your headache.

Like I said, let the ol man go join hands and hooves with pigs! That is his cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by Kuginzi: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2019
CharleyBright:
Patience Jonathan had warned Nigerians against voting a Tyrannic person like Buhari, but they voted him anyway.
Now the Viper has showed its fangs.
Rubbish. Buhari is far better than your ineffectual buffoon

1 Like

Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2019
franchasng:
Sir, if we all agreed that former President Goodluck Jonathan was wrong in some of his leadership styles and tenure, and for that we voted him out and decided to vote in another man to bring positive change that will change the bad and unconstitutional ways things are done in Nigeria, and that man voted into power to bring positive change decides to continue on the past paths of abusing the constitution and disobeying the laws of the land, then it means we also need to rally together and vote out such president because he has also failed Nigerians' great expectations from him...and if we try another person and he decides to fail, we will also rally together and vote him/her out until we get it right, there is no other way to get the right leaders to occupy the right positions if not by applying democratic rules and laws that gives the citizens the right to choose their leaders in a free, fair, credible election process. So we only ask that the President allow Nigerian peoples votes to count, that's all.

How has he disobeyed the law of the land? By not doing the biddings of some rubber stamped orders to stop probing of the number 1 judicial officer in Nigeria? A man who confessed that he forgot to declare assets in excess of 3million dollars. A man who failed to declare owing up to 55 houses? I have said it that this country need to start using shariah law where these people are killed instantly or armputated or at least completely revisit our corrupt ridden criminal justice system and constitution which had made corrupt people free to walk on the street or at worst pay a fine of 800,000.00 after steeling billions of naira only to sentence a man who has stolen 5000naira to death by handing.

As far as I am concerned, Buhari is too soft for my liking. As much as I support this fast justice, all politicians regardless of parties must be made to account for all properties they have acquired over the years. Amaexhi,Tinubu,Saraki,Dino,FFK,all past and present Judges,Senators,Reps,Ex Presidents, Ex Governors included.
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by ejose4real: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2019
ClearFlair:

Nobody is joining hands with you thieves. If you were any good in the first place corruption wouldn’t be so rampant in Nigeria. Now I understand what it means for corruption to fight back. Yeye people.

https://www.nairaland.com/4776042/atiku-case-study-corruption-usa
....protecting D constitution is best way 2 fight corruption! U most allow due process to prevail if not one day when table...u go no say due process should be respected
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by PMBtill2023: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2019
shizzle1:
My mum is senseless for not aborting my pregnancy....
that is your family's problem!
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by CrestMan: 9:47am On Jan 26, 2019
This is a clarion call which I have gladly obeyed
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by Sunmolar(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2019
when you guy's were siphoning Nigerians national cake,you didn't call no one to join hand with you.

I only pity their poverty stricken followers & supporters.
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2019
ejose4real:
....protecting D constitution is best way 2 fight corruption! U most allow due process to prevail if not one day when table...u go no say due process should be respected

Let us adopt Shariah Law abeg. I be Christian but these shit must stop. Let all corrupt people be castrated or amputated. It is obvious that our constitution can't win war against corruption because of many loopholes. How can a corruption charge be filed in a court and other court is asking that the court suspend the trial? All sort of injunctions, filing that a court does not have jurisdiction to hear a case and all those balderdash is just a quigmire and a big slap to true justice in Nigeria. Nigeria will never win a war against corruption by these endless injunctions, appeal and appeal. 10 years time, same case is in court until finally thrown out of the window. WE NEED A TOTAL OVERHAUL OF OUR CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM AND CONSTITUTION AS A WHOLE so as to catch and punish criminals, looters, corrupt civil servants regardless of party affiliation and geopolitical divides.

People should stop supporting corrupt people because political, religious, geographical affiliations abeg. The guy is CJN and he is supposed to be am epitome of morality,integrity,incorruptibility. If he has done the crime, let him do the time. Stop supporting dirty and corrupt people because of your misguided hatred for his opposition. Some region I'm Nigeria will always read religious, ethnic meaning to everything and anything. They will rather vote in a Governor not because he has a tangible thing to offer but because they hate the party the credible and qualified candidate cones from. That is why you keep dumping your seriously underdeveloped region and relocating en-mass to other region.
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by clefstone(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2019
Papyk:
I dont know how old you are? Let me tell you the story of your true elder statesman Falae. During the Regime of General Babangida, Falae was the minister of Finance and it was during his time NAIRA which was one of the strongest currency in the world even stronger than America dollar became the weakest currency up till today due to his stupid policy.
Buhari truncated our democracy in 1983 but today he is your Lord and Saviour. Who is worse, Falae or Buhari? Hypocrite
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by tammie24: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2019
bcashy:

Says who? E go do u like film grin grin grin grin grin
Oya now
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by flowx(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2019
drlateef:
Thieves will join hands to vote him out. We the people of Good conscience will vote him again. It's a fight between the light and darkness.
drlateef, how did you managed to escape from yaba left hand? I think that place should be your your permanent home. Because no sign of healing at all. I therefore call on all appropriate authorities to fish you out before you cause another problem to this nation. All hands must be on desk... People like you must not live among us without your chain in your two hands. Never again!
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by ClearFlair: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2019
ejose4real:

The Nigeria constitution has been modified by corrupt people to make it difficult to prosecute them.
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by franchasng: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2019
maryjames9:

How has he disobeyed the law of the land? By not doing the biddings of some rubber stamped orders to stop probing of the number 1 judicial officer in Nigeria? A man who confessed that he forgot to declare assets in excess of 3million dollars. A man who failed to declare owing up to 55 houses? I have said it that this country need to start using shariah law where these people are killed instantly or armputated or at least completely revisit our corrupt ridden criminal justice system and constitution which had made corrupt people free to walk on the street or at worst pay a fine of 800,000.00 after steeling billions of naira only to sentence a man who has stolen 5000naira to death by handing.

As far as I am concerned, Buhari is too soft for my liking. As much as I support this fast justice, all politicians regardless of parties must be made to account for all properties they have acquired over the years. Amaexhi,Tinubu,Saraki,Dino,FFK,all past and present Judges,Senators,Reps,Ex Presidents, Ex Governors included.
First, Chief Justice of Nigeria is the head of another arm of government under democratic system of government upon which Buhari was elected.

Under democracy, we have three arms of government, namely:

1.) The Executive Arm - Headed by The President, Vice, SG, Ministers, etc

2.) The Legislative Arm - Headed by The Senate President, Speaker of HoA, DSP, Senators, Reps

3.) The Judiciary Arm - Headed by The Chief Justice of The Nation, Attorney General, Council of Justices, etc

Each arm of the government is there to checkmate the excesses of the other; especially the Executive arm to avoid abuse of power, and each arm is solely independent and there is a laid down procedures to impeach, suspend or remove the head of each arm of democratic government, this is made so to avoid the executive or legislative or judiciary abusing their power and to ensure smooth running of government.

The President has no sole power to remove The Senate President or the Chief Justice of The Nation and appoint a replacement solely.

He can only lobby to meet the requirements or wait for the real process.

Do note that even if President Buhari out of his stubbornness and claim of anti-corruption fight removes or suspends the CJN, he has no right or power to appoint a replacement because only The Nigerian Council of Justices; NCJ has the power to recommend a replacement based on hierarchy and then the person will go for screening at Senate and then President will do final approval, the President alone can't appoint a Justice to head Nigeria's Judicial arm of government because if that is allowed, it means the President can appoint his apologist whom he can use to exercise and abuse power, hope you understand it now

Nobody is saying The CJN was right in not declaring his entire assets, he was wrong if truly he didn't....and he deserves to pay the consequences but in making sure he pays for it, you must not use the opportunity to upturn Nigeria's democratic process and set the nation on the path of anarchy and chaos which Buhari has just begun cry

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by JWhite2Deep: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2019
Oga Falae you get two hands right? Morning don break. Get your family members' hands, join am to your own, open your parlour door, Comot through gate enter street.

We go join you for meeting point. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by michoim(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2019
Look at this corrupt man that was a tool in the hand of one of the most despotic ruler (Babangida) in Nigeria, also talking...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari is just carrying out his hidden agenda. He will fail woefully.
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by akin9ja78(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2019
God will help you in your fruitless quest. Ole

#BuhariSaviorWeWaitingFor
#SayIt
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2019
Kingspin:
NATIONAL Chairman of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, Chief Olu Falae, yesterday, asked Nigerians to join hands to oust President Muhammadu Buhari by not re-electing him in the February election. Social Democratic Party Chairman, Chief Olu Falae( m) displaying the party symbol while the National Secretary, Dr. Sadiq Abubakar (2nd right); Third Republic Senator, Ebenezer Ikeyina (2-r); Party Leader, Chief Supo Sonibare (l) and the National Women Leader, Maggie Batubo watching during the public presentation of the SDP party symbol, manifesto, constitution and flag at the party headquarters, Durumi, Abuja. Photo by Abayomi Adeshida. Falae said this when wife of the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaja Titi Abubakar Atiku visited the leaders of the pan-Yoruba socio-political group Afenifere.

He said: “All hands must be on deck by to ensure that President Muhammadu Buhari does not come back for the second term. “We have to find ways to do it, this government must not come back, for the sake of all of us, even for the sake of the man (Buhari) himself. “He does not have the clue of what is going on again, I don’t think he is well, he should just go home and rest.

Some characters are hiding behind him to do evil. “I wish him (Abubakar) well, we are on the same page, we are aiming the same result, no one wants this government to come back because the government has failed. “Things that has not been happening before are now happening in the country, herdsmen now kidnap people as eagle picks chicken in Yoruba land. “You have to talk to your (PDP) leaders, in the field; we must cooperate so that we get the right result. I want to assure you that we are on the same page we want the same result for this country.

The reign of terror in this land must end.” ALSO READ: You’ll lose if Buhari wins, PDP tells S-East govs Responding, the National leader of the group, Chief Reuben Fasoranti said: “Afenifere would support any candidate that would restructure the country. “Our position in Afenifere is to support any candidate that would restructure Nigeria, because things are not moving in the country and we want the country to move forward.” In her remarks, Mrs. Abubakar solicited support for her husband, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to become the next president noting that Nigeria would begin to work again She said: “I want to assure you that my husband would not disappoint the Yoruba people and the country in general. “He has promised to restructure this country and i want to assure Nigerians that he would do it.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/2019-polls-lets-join-hands-to-kick-buhari-out-falae/

Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2019
franchasng:
First, Chief Justice of Nigeria is the head of another arm of government under democratic system of government upon which Buhari was elected.

Under democracy, we have three arms of government, namely:

1.) The Executive Arm - Headed by The President, Vice, SG, Ministers, etc

2.) The Legislative Arm - Headed by The Senate President, Speaker of HoA, DSP, Senators, Reps

3.) The Judiciary Arm - Headed by The Chief Justice of The Nation, Attorney General, Council of Justices, etc

Each arm of the government is there to checkmate the excesses of the other; especially the Executive arm to avoid abuse of power, and each arm is solely independent and there is a laid down procedures to impeach, suspend or remove the head of each arm of democratic government, this is made so to avoid the executive or legislative or judiciary abusing their power and to ensure smooth running of government.

The President has no sole power to remove The Senate President or the Chief Justice of The Nation and appoint a replacement solely.

He can only lobby to meet the requirements or wait for the real process.

Do note that even if President Buhari out of his stubbornness and claim of anti-corruption fight removes or suspends the CJN, he has no right or power to appoint a replacement because only The Nigerian Council of Justices; NCJ has the power to recommend a replacement based on hierarchy and then the person will go for screening at Senate and then President will do final approval, the President alone can't appoint a Justice to head Nigeria's Judicial arm of government because if that is allowed, it means the President can appoint his apologist whom he can use to exercise and abuse power, hope you understand it now

Nobody is saying The CJN was right in not declaring his entire assets, he was wrong if truly he didn't....and he deserves to pay the consequences but in making sure he pays for it, you must not use the opportunity to upturn Nigeria's democratic process and set the nation on the path of anarchy and chaos which Buhari has just begun cry

Thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by gentlegenius(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Corrinthians:
Join hands with your family and pigs sir. I'm sure they're more than willing to do so, probably also willing to join legs as well.

Nonsense.

The ex CJN is gone. Let the worst happen! angry

Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by emmangrace: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2019
The money he (Falae) collected from GEJ has finished, but Buhari is not ready to give such money. Corrupt people are showing faces. They want to gangloot the economy.
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by Angelawhite(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2019
post=75124433:
Here is THE GENESIS of all these rants in case you missed it:

Sometimes ago, EFCC has made move to charge Olu Falae to court
The former minister of finance was accused of receiving N100 million from Sambo Dasuki
He admitted receiving the money but insisted he was unaware it came from arms deal

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has taken steps to arraign Chief Olu Falae for allegedly receiving N100 million from the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation ahead of the 2015 presidential election.
It was later revealed that the N100 million came from the office of Sambo Dasuki, the former national security adviser (money that was meant to buy ammunitions for our soldiers, rippling effect that our soldiers are still going through)

Falae had admitted in February that he received the money on behalf of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) but was unaware the money came fro  Dasuki.
Chief Falae has been reporting to our office every week to answer questions on the N100m he received from the Jonathan campaign organisation. We have told him to refund the money.

But he said he received the money through Anenih and it was meant for campaign. However, investigations revealed that he deposited N60m into SDP’s account while he kept N40m.
We told him that he should return the N40m, but he has not been forthcoming. We have no other option but to charge him to court.”

IN CONCLUSION:
Baba Falae did not call anyone to join hands and come and spend the 100 MILLION NAIRA corrupt money he collected from the ogogoro master then o!
Part of the money meant for our soldiers ammunitions, part of what made our soldiers lost their lives like chickens!

So now, Y'all know where this is coming from!
If you fight corruption, corruption will definitely fights back!!

Cc
Corrinthians
Caseless and all the patriots, and fellow zombies no be so?!

Na so
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by gentlegenius(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2019
ClearFlair:

Nobody is joining hands with you thieves. If you were any good in the first place corruption wouldn’t be so rampant in Nigeria. Now I understand what it means for corruption to fight back. Yeye people.

https://www.nairaland.com/4776042/atiku-case-study-corruption-usa
No one is a saint in Nigeria... Voting in a thief is better than voting again for a man who is against democracy.

Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by franchasng: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2019
maryjames9:

Thanks for the heads-up.
Welcome and please join all well meaning Nigerians to speak up against this tyranny and impunity because Buhari will never be Nigeria's President forever, if we allow him to get away with this, it will give incoming Presidents the right and justification to do even worse and that will only hurt the growth and development of Nigeria under democracy.

I don't why Buhari, a man nearing his grave that ought to be making peace with God and man for being kind to him to become the President after his bad past, instead he preferred to continue on his evil past ways, its really sad.

I suspect some close allies of Buhari are using Buhari to loot Nigeria dry and ensure they hold strong on to power to enrich themselves and make themselves so powerful to resist any future uprising or probe angry
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by fredoooooo: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2019
Baba you no call us when you go collect money from Johnathan o, why you dey call us now wey free money no dey enter again ...

I'm loving this lifeless president wey don turn the living and intelligent ones to wailers

Sai baba till all of una get sense
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2019
Angelawhite:

Na so
Yess oo beta pikin! cheesy
Re: Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae by gentlegenius(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2019
post=75124433:
Here is THE GENESIS of all these rants in case you missed it:

Sometimes ago, EFCC has made move to charge Olu Falae to court
The former minister of finance was accused of receiving N100 million from Sambo Dasuki
He admitted receiving the money but insisted he was unaware it came from arms deal

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has taken steps to arraign Chief Olu Falae for allegedly receiving N100 million from the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation ahead of the 2015 presidential election.
It was later revealed that the N100 million came from the office of Sambo Dasuki, the former national security adviser (money that was meant to buy ammunitions for our soldiers, rippling effect that our soldiers are still going through)

Falae had admitted in February that he received the money on behalf of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) but was unaware the money came fro  Dasuki.
Chief Falae has been reporting to our office every week to answer questions on the N100m he received from the Jonathan campaign organisation. We have told him to refund the money.

But he said he received the money through Anenih and it was meant for campaign. However, investigations revealed that he deposited N60m into SDP’s account while he kept N40m.
We told him that he should return the N40m, but he has not been forthcoming. We have no other option but to charge him to court.”

IN CONCLUSION:
Baba Falae did not call anyone to join hands and come and spend the 100 MILLION NAIRA corrupt money he collected from the ogogoro master then o!
Part of the money meant for our soldiers ammunitions, part of what made our soldiers lost their lives like chickens!

So now, Y'all know where this is coming from!
If you fight corruption, corruption will definitely fights back!!

Cc
Corrinthians
Caseless and all the ZOMBIES, no be so?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC / 16 Killed In Monday Night Attack In Sokoto – Governor Tambuwal / Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.