Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Governor Yari: I Have Forgiven Apc Of Their Sins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yari: I Have Forgiven Apc Of Their Sins (12148 Views)

God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yari: I Have Forgiven Apc Of Their Sins by Ugosample(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2019
seunmsg:
Party members in Zamfara should rally round the governor and his faction in the interest of the party. Enough of the infighting already. Zamfara is fully an APC State and it must remain so. PDP must never be allowed any chance in the state.

cheesy cheesy
we shall see
Re: Governor Yari: I Have Forgiven Apc Of Their Sins by shugabasbn: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2019
Sincerely speaking APC has to deal with Yari vigorously and Zamfara state must teach APC a lesson by voting them out completely. Currently the state is the worst in the country even more than Borno state because of Yari and his deputy
Re: Governor Yari: I Have Forgiven Apc Of Their Sins by koyeni(m): 7:54am On Jan 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Governor Yari: I Have Forgiven Apc Of Their Sins by hush15: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2019
seunmsg:
Party members in Zamfara should rally round the governor and his faction in the interest of the party. Enough of the infighting already. Zamfara is fully an APC State and it must remain so. PDP must never be allowed any chance in the state.

APC in Zamfara is a lost course
Re: Governor Yari: I Have Forgiven Apc Of Their Sins by codeNinja886: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2019
I can help you add new features or fix bugs on your website or App Available on WhatsApp Only

Re: Governor Yari: I Have Forgiven Apc Of Their Sins by lenghtinny(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
helinues:
See the way northerners are playing their smart politics.

Okorocha and Amosun, una see una life?
You are the one trying so hard to be smart....

Yari has been given special treatment while Okorocha and Amosun are being dragged around like a dog though their situation is all the same.

Zamfara state Apc executives is recognized as the authentic while the NWC overruled the primaries conducted by the state executives of Imo and Ogun and also suspended the state executives.

Okorochas case was even worse given the fact that Ahmed Gulak who conducted Hope's primary was chased out of the state. The Apc cancelled the primary and then suddenly turned around and upheld it angry

Oshiomole is good at fighting Amosun and Okorocha but at the turn of Yari, he cowered like a coward
That's not smart politics but politics of bias and preferential treatment...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawyer Sues Buhari Over UK “private Visit” / Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni / Don Lulu Declares For Abia Guber, Says He Represents A Better Choice [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.