Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC (12806 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Made4naijablog: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2019
Following the release of Falz’s fourth studio album titled ‘Moral Instruction’, many have continued to question the lyrics and morals of ‘Talk’, one of the songs off the album, saying he recorded it to spite Nigerian-based human rights organization, Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC).

“I didn’t spite anybody, I just said ‘Brother Muri finished shouting but we did not see him in court’. So whoever wants to catch it should catch it. I only said ‘Muri’ and that could refer to anybody. ‘Talk’ is a song that contains a lot of serious messages that is delivered in a very light manner, and that was what I was trying to achieve”, he said.

Speaking further, he rubbished speculations that he may be nursing a political ambition like some of his colleagues, which is why he has been condemning bad governance in his songs and videos.

“I have no intention to run for a political office. I’ve been speaking out against bad governance not because I want to run for a political office in the future but because I’m not satisfied with the state of things in the country. I don’t need to tell you who to vote for, neither do you need to ask me who I’m going to vote for. But we all know how our country is being governed, what the economy has been like, what the quality of education has been like, how our hospitals, roads, schools are like. So, all these should serve as a guide for Nigerians during the elections”, he stated.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/my-song-talk-wasnt-meant-to-spite-muric-falz/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Made4naijablog: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2019
More
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2019
MURIC, a breeding ground for terrorists

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by itspzpics(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2019
Bad guy

My Brother Loves Me, We’ve Been Fu#king Everyday, Am Even Pregnant For Him, shares Bedroom photos with her brother >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by onlinetomola(m): 7:29am On Jan 26, 2019
Falz no going back on "talk" Broda MURIC naa coward... grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by ikemesit4477: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2019
Muric should get a life, there are more important things he need to focus on! We love your song, right on!

9 Likes

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by pojophilius(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2019
brother muri will soon leave Ibadan for daura insha allah

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Twinj2: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2019
pojophilius:
brother muri will soon leave Ibadan for daura insha allah

AAAAMMMMIIIIN

12 Likes

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Nbote(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2019
Infact u shld have called their name in d song, if dey complain u ask dem if Muritala is not a name.

7 Likes

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Jenniferblogger: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by OkoyeA1(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2019
Broda MURI: wetin I do dis boy Na grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by emmyreb(f): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2019
Canon Camera for sale

check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by davodyguy: 11:22am On Jan 26, 2019
I'm sorry for this guy.
He's playing with death
Remember in 2002/2003 when Mrs world was to be hosted in Nigeria, that a journalist working for Thisday newspapers, joking said all the ladies are so beautiful, even if Prophet Mohammad was alive, he would have picked one of them. Muslims protested and burned so many buildings on the claim that a man that died many years ago has been insulted.

Falz watch it. Muslims don't joke with their religion

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2019
Muric??
You mean the undercover wing of IS.
{ MURIC=ISWA=BOKO HARAM }=IS.
if you know you (don't) know

2 Likes

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Kingsleydr(m): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2019
Xx
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by lonelydora: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2019
MURIC abi na MUMU-RIC
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Oweku: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2019
I watched the song this morning on tvc... Falz finish work.. In a 4year tenure you took a 3years vacation got me..

13 Likes

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Factfinder1(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2019
No need to explain anything to the terrorist organization

Oga muri shout finish we no see am for court

1 Like

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Zicker101: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2019
Bro muri shout finish we no see am for court

1 Like

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by helphelp: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2019
It was. Fear fear falz
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2019
No be me talk am oh, naturally u talk am oh........ 4 years tenure 3years holidays... Lol. Falz na savage

1 Like

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by MufasaRebirth: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2019
Broda Muri na idiot grin

1 Like

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Osyxcel(m): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2019
I'm surprised the MURIC man is yet to respond to the song. grin Falz na bad pelzin angry
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by MYGRATEskillz(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2019
oga falz....

we done hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Deported For Being Too Handsome, Reveals Truth / Ipcraft Announces Free Airtime Giveaway Daily On Instagram / I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.