Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC (12758 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot / Dj Cuppy: 'My Throat Is Killing Me & I’m Meant To Record My Song'. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Saintsami(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2019
We get your message falz but is still the same
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by prinxwizard(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2019
We know!!!
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by dracosith(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
We buy you story but you nor give us change

1 Like

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Mayjaylee: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
davodyguy:
I'm sorry for this guy.
He's playing with death
Remember in 2002/2003 when Mrs world was to be hosted in Nigeria, that a journalist working for Thisday newspapers, joking said all the ladies are so beautiful, even if Prophet Mohammad was alive, he would have picked one of them. Muslims protested and burned so many buildings on the claim that a man that died many years ago has been insulted.

Falz watch it. Muslims don't joke with their religion

that makes them terrorist.... or what do you think

1 Like

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by ubongga(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
davodyguy:
I'm sorry for this guy.
He's playing with death
Remember in 2002/2003 when Mrs world was to be hosted in Nigeria, that a journalist working for Thisday newspapers, joking said all the ladies are so beautiful, even if Prophet Mohammad was alive, he would have picked one of them. Muslims protested and burned so many buildings on the claim that a man that died many years ago has been insulted.

wetin ds mumu dey talk.. so bcuz of ds event he shld b scared......

1 Like

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by ecstasy357(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Poor man thief money, we burn am for market

Rich man thief money, we dey hail am like dummy...

Na u talk am o, I no talk am o.

#TALK

2 Likes

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Hollamie007: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin

FALZ why you dey FEAR Na
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Bathterry(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Falz u too much, no be u talk ooo
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by koboko69: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Falz holier than thou attitude will land him in trouble! Just saying...
No be only him be musician
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by JOMAX: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
davodyguy:
I'm sorry for this guy.
He's playing with death

if fear catch you keep calm. Not everyone is a Coward ...
The man no abuse anybody, e no joke, na tru talk I'm yarn
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by JOMAX: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
koboko69:
Falz holier than thou attitude will land him in trouble! Just saying...
No be only him be musician

Even Christ died for saying the truth. God always has a way of getting the truth to hunt evil doers. Someone has to bell the cat
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by enemyofprogress: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
Make him yab them well well. MURIC is a terrorist group loading
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by Lankyscot(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
This one is MAD!

davodyguy:
I'm sorry for this guy.
He's playing with death

Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by nwanyionitsha: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
davodyguy:
I'm sorry for this guy.
He's playing with death

What kind of comment is this ? Or you have plans for his death ?
Re: Falz: My Song, ‘Talk’ Wasn’t Meant To Spite MURIC by hareskay(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
FortifiedCity:
MURIC, a breeding ground for terrorists
This is a bad, unwarranted comment. You needn't insult the Muslim body. Pls try to make comments without religious affiliations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Mr Eazi's Performance At 2019 Coachella Music Festival (Video) / Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) / Amara Kanu Reacts To The Slave Trade in Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.