Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,346 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Umotong Excited With 1st Goal For Super Falcons - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Umotong Excited With 1st Goal For Super Falcons (317 Views)

Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates / Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Umotong Excited With 1st Goal For Super Falcons by diegwusports: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2019
Brighton & Hove Albion striker Ini Umotong spoke of her pride in scoring her first goal for Nigeria in the recent international break.

Umotong was part of the Super Falcons squad who travelled to China to compete in the Four Nations tournament along with Romania, South Korea and the host country.

Nigeria lost out to China in the semi-final but were victorious against Romania in the third place play-off, where Umotong completed the scoring in a 4-1 win.

She said, “I’m thrilled to get my first goal for Nigeria. To come off the bench and score is one of the stand out moments of my career.

Read Full Story:

http://www.diegwusports.com/2019/01/26/umotong-excited-with-1st-goal-for-super-falcons/

(1) (Reply)

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Barcelona 2 – 2 Valencia (la Liga) 2018/19 / Solskjaer Wins PL Manager Of The Month / How I Make Huge Amount Of Money From Betnja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.