Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England (23161 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) / Pierre-emile Hojbjerg Stripped Of Southampton Captaincy / Ahmed Musa To Sponsor 100 Students To Study In University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by naptu2: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2019
Falcons’ attacker Ini Umotong bags first class degree in England
By Calista Jacob-Akpan

Super Falcons’ attacker Ini-Abasi Umotong has bagged a First Class Degree in Economics from the University of Southampton, England.

The Akwa Ibom-born striker, who graduated in flying colours has been combining education with sports had once won the Most Valuable Player (MVP) and highest goal scorer awards while playing for Wimbledon FC also in England.

Umotong first represented her country of origin, Nigeria in the 2015 FIFA Women World Cup final in Canada.

She is primed to be included in the provisional list of Nigeria’s Super Falcons team to the forthcoming Women’s World Cup final billed for France this summer.

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/falcons-attacker-ini-umotong-bags-class-degree-england-204475

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by naptu2: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2019
Video: Ini Umotong talks about playing for Birmingham City from the age of 4 till she was 17. She also talks about the difficulties of playing for Oxford and then Portsmouth while studying at the University of Southampton and also playing for the Super Falcons at the World Cup at the same time.

https://mobile.twitter.com/COPA90/status/1104028968976564225

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by otiwisdom: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2019
cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2019
Nice feat.. First class in Economics no be beans

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Eprolist: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by shollyshine(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2019
Congrats dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Ilamina(f): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2019
Akwa ibom isung o

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Emmykonking01(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2019
Nigerians are doing great in diaspora. Respect

1 Like

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Jrevelation(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2019
Oya God don butter ur bread
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by ednut1(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2019
May i die young if i no born my kids for obodo oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Bloooody(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2019
We igbos are too great.
Not like those....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by popsyleo1: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2019
cheesy
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Esomchi800(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2019
Congrats
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Teeboi56: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2019
Breaking record is our number1 priority

7 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by bugggg: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2019
She get everything complete... go gurl

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by faceland: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2019
Congratulations to her. She is on the right track.
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by folake4u(f): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2019
Beauty and brains. Congratulations sweetie! smiley

6 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by evy1(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
We igbos are too great.
Not like those....
Bloody Tribal Bigot, just like your Moniker.

25 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Eprolist: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2019
She fine too

5 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Hezzyluv: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2019
She try, and her chest make sense. I sight her ORISHA well grin

Unlike some of those sport girls that are having flat chest like the slate I used during my primary school days.

Pls smo1 tell that correct score guy sey people mumu done clear. No body will fall a victim of his scam .

13 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Num07033711115(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2019
Nice one
Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by grandstar(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2019
Brains brawn and beauty , nice combination.
Add godliness and you don win

8 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by Chapmax: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2019
Proudly Akwa Ibom

2 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by folake4u(f): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
We igbos are too great. Not like those....

Your stupidity is extraordinary. Where was it stated that she's Igbo? undecided.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by oyi1(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2019
As An Advocate of Sapiosexual And Hardwork.
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by toprealman: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2019
People like her should be used as brand ambassadors.....

11 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by desire4love: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2019
What a good combination, talent and brains.

quote author=naptu2 post=76904130]

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/falcons-attacker-ini-umotong-bags-class-degree-england-204475
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by sacramento1212: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
We igbos are too great.
Not like those....

And does the name Ini Umotong sound Igbo to you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Umotong Graduates With 1st Class Degree In University Of Southampton England by ngwababe(f): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2019
Better pikin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Biya Hosts Indomitable Lionesses For Coming 2nd At AWCON / Does Anybody Know A Good Sport Betting Site In Nigeria? / Nigerian AnthonyJoshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Might Be The Biggest Fight Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.