Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... (529 Views)

Bala Ibrahim: Attacks On Ganduje Cost Kwankwaso Ministerial Slot / Town Hall Meeting: Why I Haven’t Spoken On Ganduje —buhari / Ibrahim Magu Ignores Question On Ganduje Bribery Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... by VaselineCrew: 9:48am On Jan 26, 2019
If he trusts the Kano state of assembly and the courts to deal with Gandujes case, then why all the hurry to subvert the constitution in suspending the CJN?

I'm no supporter of corruption, I feel most of these politicians and judges are corrupt, but this move right here is very suspect, especially so close to the elections.

Meanwhile, President Buhari hasn't disassociated himself from Ganduje, Lawal and the likes yet, some even playing a major role in his re-election campaign bid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roVsw-GDZdk

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... by SalamRushdie: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2019
The major problem is that Buhari doesn't even have the authority to suspend the CJN

4 Likes

Re: Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... by naijaguy123456(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2019
CJN occupy a sensitive position, Ganduje is a state governor.
Re: Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... by ORIENTATION101: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2019
VaselineCrew:
If he trusts the Kano state of assembly and the courts to deal with Gandujes case, then why all the hurry to subvert the constitution in suspending the CJN?

I'm no supporter of corruption, I feel most of these politicians and judges are corrupt, but this move right here is very suspect, especially so close to the elections.

Meanwhile, President Buhari hasn't disassociated himself from Ganduje, Lawal and the likes yet, some even playing a major role in his re-election campaign bid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roVsw-GDZdk
you answer is

CJN doesnt have immunity. And buhari acted on the court order from Cct .

Ganduje has immunity he cannot be prosecuted until his tenure elapsed
Re: Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... by Ojiofor: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2019
No court is even dealing with Gaduje"s case that's the sad reality.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... by donwhit(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2019
He can be investigated the president can order an investigation.[qquote author=ORIENTATION101 post=75125616] you answer is

Ganduje has immunity he cannot be prosecuted until his tenure elapsed[/quote]
Re: Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... by nameo: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2019
naijaguy123456:
CJN occupy a sensitive position, Ganduje is a state governor.

Sillly rejoinder.

What the hell is a " sensitive position" in the eye of the law?
Re: Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... by nameo: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
you answer is

Do you u derstand that the office of the CJN is more protected by the constitution than that of the Gov?
Re: Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... by ORIENTATION101: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2019
donwhit:
He can be investigated the president can order an investigation.[qquote author=ORIENTATION101 post=75125616] you answer is

Did the president stop his investigaton
Re: Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... by ORIENTATION101: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2019
nameo:

Do you u derstand that the office of the CJN is more protected by the constitution than that of the Gov?
. Spare me your legal gymanstics and absurd technicalites. The chief judge doesnt have immunity period

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... by nameo: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
. Spare me your legal gymanstics and absurd technicalites. The chief judge doesnt have immunity period

He doesn't have immunity from prosecution but has immunity to arbitrary removal from another arm of Govt.

See if your brain can grasp it this time around.
Re: Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... by ORIENTATION101: 10:11am On Jan 26, 2019
nameo:

He doesn't have immunity from prosecution but has immunity to arbitrary removal from another arm of Govt.

See if your brain can grasp it this time around.
no need for further discussion if your brain cant differentiate btw suspension and removal

1 Like

Re: Buhari On Ganduje - "Let The Court Deal With It"! So Why Suspend CJN... by IamGoke(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2019
You people should go and read about what CCT stands for and it's functions.

Besides, he doesn't have immunity!!

Is it hard for you guys to understand ?

All I can conclude on is just that the APC members are more informed than their counterpart in issues consenting the law!

(1) (Reply)

UK Firm Moves To Recover Judgement Debt From FG - TheGuardian / Why I ‘ran Away’ From Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.