Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. (16966 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / PDP Postpones Presidential Rallies Over Atiku’s US Trip / Peter Obi Avoids Scheduling Presidential Rallies On Mondays In The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by yusuf0876(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2019
sai Baba,im in full support....a man of few words but many actions,come feb 2019 u will be re-elected and we will send all looters to jail no matter the party they belong to

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by Corrinthians(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2019
midolian:
I too like this my Buhari grin grin

The guy Sabi pepper them no be small grin grin grin

The useless umbrella party of criminals and traitors have decided to go on break because their only hope, which is the most corrupt CJN the country has ever known has been replaced.
I love am pass you I swear! angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by Corrinthians(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2019
naijaguy123456:
After the election, we will deport some of you from Lagos, you've overstayed your welcome.
Simple! angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by midolian(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2019
Corrinthians:
I love am pass you I swear! angry
grin grin grin

My brother, I doubt oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by midolian(m): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2019
madridguy:
You are our keeper, O Lord, the shade on our right hand. Protect Baye Buhari from all evil and keep his soul. Guard his going out and his coming in. From this time and forever. Amen.
Ameen

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by Corrinthians(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2019
midolian:
grin grin grin

My brother, I doubt oo
You have no idea I swear! angry
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by Glink2018(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
Deaf and dumb. Doesn’t read nor write.
can authoritatively tell you that APC is hated like a plague in Oyo State and it’s a lost battle. Those you are seeing are paid N1,000.
1. Lautech was on strike for over year.
2. No single Oyo State pensioner got a dime as pension from the Oyo State APC led govt. (Remember Tht governor said why haven’t the all died, why are they living a miserable life)
3. No gratuity paid since inception of the Oyo State apc led govt.
4. The 18,000 minimum wage is still not implemented in Oyo State.
5. Civil servavt are still being owed salaries (over 18 month that I know of)
6. The governor’s daughters wine and dine with Kim Kardashian with the state’s commonwealth
7. The governor talk from all sides of his mouth and doesn’t regard a single soul.
8. IWO road-Akobo-Gate road is an agony to thousands of people living there as the dust is taking toil on people’s health.
9. Colleges owned by Oyo State are all on strike over unpaid salaries (Oyo and Igboora that I know of)

APC hater spotted....
We had series of administrations before buhari administration .... you could have make them accountable for your pain ; why is it now?

If you are not happy about seeing bubu in Southwest hug any transformer close to you or kiss the live wire around

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by midolian(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Corrinthians:
You have no idea I swear! angry
Hahaha....

It's all good, bro. I feel glad whenever I remember we have people like us in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by arewaboy01(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin grin angry
naijaguy123456:
After the election, we will deport some of you from Lagos, you've overstayed your welcome.
no chill grin
naijaguy123456:
no chill

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by kolaaderin: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
fedora04:
I ain't supporting APC or PDP but one thing I know is this the west will not get Buhari his vote this time.

Things have gone wrong..

Says who, the whole west to the very greater percentage are with Buhari. Democracy is at play simple, the three arms of government checkmating each other, The executive have just done their part, let the wailer cry us river. Bubu 4+4 is a matter of National struggle that must be sustained till 2023. then we will retire the man back to his cows.

just live with it or argue with your keyboard. Read my lips, ATICULOOTERS are going no where near the gate of Aso rock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by keti2: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
wink interesting have a safe trip
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by Equity311987: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
Welcome to your first home in the west. Oyo is always for baba

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by QuotaSystem: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
eyeview:

See the manifestation of what am saying.
Incase you don't know. By law:  The three arms are co-equals and none is subservient to the other.
Buhari is not greater than the CJN or national assembly. That he has abrogated power to himself and flexing authoritarian powers across other arms and still getting kids supporting it clearly shows the danger ahead

Lol you guys love to delude yourselves.

How come the President & Commander in chief is the only one that enjoys constitutional immunity, while the heads of the 2 other arms of government don't enjoy that privilege? Veto powers?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by 77up(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
midolian:
Hahaha....

It's all good, bro. I feel glad whenever I remember we have people like us in Nigeria.
only stupid people hate Bahari. with this man , I know we are getting there as a country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by 77up(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
God really bless this country to have given this honest and simple man to Nigeria to shame enemies of the masses.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by Globalbet558: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
⬇⬇⬇

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by eyeview: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
QuotaSystem:

How come the President & Commander in chief is the only one that enjoys constitutional immunity, while the heads of the 2 other arms of government don't enjoy that privilege? Veto powers?
Immunity was granted him by the constitution to protect whoever is there from distractions. It's not buhari's power.
And a level of immunity was granted to the leadership of the legislature by the same constitution which ststes that they can only be removed by impeachment of a two third majority vote. An act of the constitution which buhari has moved to rubbish.
Also the CJN as the head of the judiciary also has his own level of protection within the same constitution which stipulates that for a CJN to be removed, it must be by recommendation of the NJC or by two third of the Senate. And this same buhari has also moved to rubbish the constitution again. There is no place in our constitution for suspension of a CJN.

That you all see the truth but let partisan interest blind you to the gross violation of our constitution is very worrisome and a sad development for the nation
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
eyeview:
Some of us who were already of voting age during the military era,some of us who campaigned during the SDP and NRC era are really worried that this present generation of kids following APC may not grow to understand what democracy truly looks like
some of us were no young back then bro, the evil party NRC transformed to PDP. Now how can you convince me that PDP is not an evil party
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by QuotaSystem: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
eyeview:

Immunity was granted him by the constitution to protect whoever is there from distractions. It's not buhari's power.
And a level of immunity was granted to the leadership of the legislature by the same constitution which ststes that they can only be removed by impeachment of a two third majority vote. An act of the constitution which buhari has moved to rubbish.
Also the CJN as the head of the judiciary also has his own level of protection within the same constitution which stipulates that for a CJN to be removed, it must be by recommendation of the NJC or by two third of the Senate. And this same buhari has also moved to rubbish the constitution again. There is no place in our constitution for suspension of a CJN.

That you all see the truth but let partisan interest blind you to the gross violation of our constitution is very worrisome and a sad development for the nation

Lol "level of immunity" in office indeed. You're either constitutionally protected from Immunity from prosecution or not. There are no levels to it. The fact is that only the commander in chief enjoys that privilege among the 3 arms and YOU know it. Saraki stood in the accused box as SP, the CJN has also been put on trial. That is IMPOSSIBLE with the office of the President.

The No. 1 office in the land is not equal to the No. 3 or 5 office in any way whatsoever. QED.

So tell me, does the constitution also give veto powers against the President to the CJN & SP too?
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by eyeview: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
bamidelee:

some of us were no young back then bro, the evil party NRC transformed to PDP. Now how can you convince me that PDP is not an evil party
NRC and sdp dissolved when abacha stepped in. Five new parties wère formed thereafter with members of both parties scattering in the five parties.
The five endorsed abacha for president but there are was an opposition pressure group called G34 formed by Alex Ekwueme. When abacha died, all those politicians and supporters of abacha rallied round and formed APP which we jokingly called Abachas Peoples Party. Ekwueme and other gentlemen who believed in rule of law like Solomon Lar converted that G34 to PDP.
Buhari was a member of that app which he ran for presidency in 2003 and 2007 before breaking away to form CPC in 2011. Those abacha men are all now in APC including tinubu
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
khingTony:
Yeah, he's going to have a meeting with the Afonja Zombies
e pain am

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by deomelo: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2019

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by deomelo: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by deomelo: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2019

grin
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by lexy2014: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
QuotaSystem:

What does d president veto? Does immunity & power to negate d principle of separation of powers?
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by lexy2014: 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
eyeview:

NRC and sdp dissolved when abacha stepped in. Five new parties wère formed thereafter with members of both parties scattering in the five parties.
The five endorsed abacha for president but there are was an opposition pressure group called G34 formed by Alex Ekwueme. When abacha died, all those politicians and supporters of abacha rallied round and formed APP which we jokingly called Abachas Peoples Party. Ekwueme and other gentlemen who believed in rule of law like Solomon Lar converted that G34 to PDP.
Buhari was a member of that app which he ran for presidency in 2003 and 2007 before breaking away to form CPC in 2011. Those abacha men are all now in APC including tinubu

Tinubu wasn't an abacha man. Tinubu was in NADECO which was d main opposition platform at d time. I think he was one of those who fled Nigeria at d time citing persecution from Abacha as their reason

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speech By President Buhari As He Signs 2020 Budget Into Law / APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation / Vote Wole Soyinka's Face For 5000 Naira Note Currency !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.