Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. (16965 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / PDP Postpones Presidential Rallies Over Atiku’s US Trip / Peter Obi Avoids Scheduling Presidential Rallies On Mondays In The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by olufalaye: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2019
Pls Nigerian in Dubai that can help a stranded brother out for accommodation and work. Pls am begging, help struggling brother, been sleeping airport since 2 days I've landed.
Currently at (Umm Al Quwain)
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by deomelo: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2019
iamJ:
baba is coming home to his base grin grin grin

north and the west have always had issues but the way apc has been able to make both sides happy is amazing

time to party hard cool

oya oooo, DJ sai buhari on repeat, loudest volume
[img]https://media1./images/b7d5f65367fd8f8c417f7cd897ca2192/tenor.gif[/img]

Asiwaju of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 26, 2019
Baba of the pepper dem crew grin

I love my President.

Wailer kii yaself

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by Biodun556(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2019
Sai baba!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by ItzBIM(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2019
Don’t let me see him in my hometown oo...nonsense.
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by jameskey(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari the slayer of PDP and the JUDICIARY. I hail you.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by farem: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2019
ionsman:
My president! kiss

Sai Baba! kiss

Wailers Nightmare! kiss

The only man who made Obj write four letters! kiss

Meanwhile...

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by Meritbaba(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2019
God bless Mr. President, keep giving the corrupts serious headache

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2019
deomelo:

DEMOCRACY = Freedom of choice and association. it's also in the Nigerian constitution.

Kid, you don't know anything about democracy so keep quiet and go atheifkulate somewhere

walahi u re right bro....they re just wailing about democracy.... and dey don't no anything.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by sokera: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2019
eyeview:
Some of us who were already of voting age during the military era,some of us who campaigned during the SDP and NRC era are really worried that this present generation of kids following APC may not grow to understand what democracy truly looks like
stop making fool of yourself, if you know what true democracy is then you won’t go after youths supporting APC because from what you are trying to preach you should know what RIGHt means in democracy... choice of association... deal with that ... and you should know it’s not a democracy if the three arms of government are not checkmating each other ... I love what is happening in Nigeria politics now it shows we are close to the solutions ...

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by bcashy: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2019
The man no even send them grin

Pepper them baba....they are in sifia pain right now grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by bcashy: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2019
ItzBIM:
Don’t let me see him in my hometown oo...nonsense.

You get hometown? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by rock003: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2019
madridguy:
You are our keeper, O Lord, the shade on our right hand. Protect Baye Buhari from all evil and keep his soul. Guard his going out and his coming in. From this time and forever. Amen.

May God protect Buhari so that he can be alive to oppress your destiny to the extent that your children will never recover from the oppression. Amen.
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by ItzBIM(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2019
bcashy:

You get hometown? grin grin grin grin

Omo ile ife

Where human race started from.
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by madridguy(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2019
is that all? oya go and wash plate.

rock003:

May God protect Buhari so that he can be alive to oppress your destiny to the extent that your children will never recover from the oppression. Amen.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by ORIENTATION101: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari dey pepper dem lai lorodo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by Alajiki(m): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2019
khingTony:
Yeah, he's going to have a meeting with the Afonja Zombies

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2019
Mapo Hall way already! Buhari izza goal!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by rock003: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2019
madridguy:
is that all? oya go and wash plate.

No, that's not all. Just say amen to the prayer, and that will be all. grin.
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by ionsman: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=farem post=75126801][/quote]

If imaginations were reality, your life wouldn't be at the point it is now, irrespective of how it is now.

Bring up salient points please. Next!
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by Sannisege: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2019
eyeview:
Some of us who were already of voting age during the military era,some of us who campaigned during the SDP and NRC era are really worried that this present generation of kids following APC may not grow to understand what democracy truly looks like
Mr old man, so is that why you are following PDP? You go wail tire till 2023

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by APCpackandgo: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2019
iamJ:

north and the west have always had issues but the way apc has been able to make both sides happy is amazing

time to party hard cool

Zombie
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by fedora04: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2019
I ain't supporting APC or PDP but one thing I know is this the west will not get Buhari his vote this time.

Things have gone wrong..
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by j1mmy: 11:16am On Jan 26, 2019
He continues to treat Southerners like sh1t yet they keep welcoming him.
stupid Citizens
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by eyeview: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2019
NOC1:

If the democracy you fought for is what we have been experiencing since the past 20 years, i pray to the Britains to come and recolonise us.

See the manifestation of what am saying.
Incase you don't know. By law:  The three arms are co-equals and none is subservient to the other.
Buhari is not greater than the CJN or national assembly. That he has abrogated power to himself and flexing authoritarian powers across other arms and still getting kids supporting it clearly shows the danger ahead
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by drey076(m): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2019
I just love this buhari,

Buhari for second term
Re: President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. by drey076(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2019
iamJ:

time to party hard cool

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May 29: Governors, Senators Gang Up Against Magu / President Buhari Tells Youths To End Street Protests, Dialogue With Government / SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.