Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Saw A Vision That Gov. Wike Is....... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw A Vision That Gov. Wike Is....... (794 Views)

See The Beautiful Roads That GOV OBASEKI Will COMMISSION Today In Akwa Ibom / EBUBEAGU: Ohanaeze React After It Was Alleged That Gov Recruite Hausa-fulani / 10 Traffic Laws That Gov. Sanwo-olu’s Predecessors Failed To Enforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw A Vision That Gov. Wike Is....... by lightblazingnow(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2019
Sorry oh mr. Money can not buy everything. It get a state nature says enough of the destructions of the holy institutions. Enough mr.

Back to the drawing board.

Carmal suck A ....

My election is done and dusted wike boasted few days ago, how far oga. We hold the king mouth!

We called him yesterday to..mmm

commended the executive for a quick response.

Back to the earth corrupt and.....

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Vision That Gov. Wike Is....... by lightblazingnow(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Woke
Re: I Saw A Vision That Gov. Wike Is....... by lightblazingnow(m): 5:18am On Jan 27, 2019
True

(1) (Reply)

CISS Finally Breaks Silence On Suspension Of CJN, Backs Buhari / Mathematical Proof That Buhari's 4x4 = 1tenure / Live Video Of Election Materials Snatched Under Security Watch In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.