Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram (22472 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Photos Of Lt Col Ibrahim Sakaba With His Wife And Son / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
mightyhazell:
Very insensitive and unnecessary.. Even if they did vote the despot,swEar u never made a wrong judgement ur life

Have they agreed that Buhari was a wrong judgement in 2015.....

This is just a tip of the iceberg oh
Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by osuofia2(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
E no go better for buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by wink2015(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
OgaGist:
Late Lt. Col. Ibrahim Sakaba’s mom dies after losing two sons to the fight against Boko Haram.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/late-lt-col-ibrahim-sakabas-mom-dies-after-losing-2-sons-to-book-haram

WHEN I WATCH THAT NOLLYWOOD FILM TITLED "ISAKABA" IT REMINDS OF THE LATE LT COL. IBRAHIM ISAKABA.

May the good lord give his immediate family the peace to bear the pains of all the death that traumatised their family.
Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by marktpompido(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
RIP mama. The innocent blood of your children and urs would surely fight ur enemies in Jesus name
Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by LZAA: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
Thank you Nigerian army for not allowing me make that final list over a decade ago. You replaced my name with a politican’s son’s name and there was nothing I could do that year after writing to my paramount ruler and local government chairman. Now I can say I’m happy with some news I’m hearing grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by Mynaija292(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lordbellish:
You and your dead sons voted for buhari ND the buhari released imprinsoned Boko haram foot soldiers and also paid huge Ransome(In USD to them )

he finally Took a whooping 1bilion USD from Treasury to buy weapons but the money was deverted to personal use and they went on and gave your sons outdated weapons to fight Boko haram who receieved millions of USD..

so mama Deal with it at the great beyound.....

Next time, be carefull what you wish for...

What goes around surely comes by... If u doubt me, ask Benue People they can tell u more..Or u ask GEJ(when he was doing strong head and removed the former CJN with out consulting the senate Now Buhari just did same to his kinsman)...
you lack manners. You shal experience her grief. Wat goes around...

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by Lordbellish: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mynaija292:
you lack manners. You shal experience her grief. Wat goes around...

If only i vote for a terrorist apologetic president like she did...

A fight Against Boko haram is a fight Against the north

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by eodavids(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lordbellish:
You and your dead sons voted for buhari ND the buhari released imprinsoned Boko haram foot soldiers and also paid huge Ransome(In USD to them )

he finally Took a whooping 1bilion USD from Treasury to buy weapons but the money was deverted to personal use and they went on and gave your sons outdated weapons to fight Boko haram who receieved millions of USD..

What goes around surely comes by... If u doubt me, ask Benue People they can tell u more..Or u ask GEJ(when he was doing strong head and removed the former CJN with out consulting the senate Now Buhari just did same to his kinsman)...

Gej did not remove a CJN, rather, it was president of the Court of Appeal, Ayo Salami.

But, what's happend to your sense of patriotism?
Whether GEJ or Buhari, aren't we entitled to be governed with constitutional provisions?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by menuBar(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Being a real soldier has always been risky from time memorial.I respect every soldier because they bleed,sweat,suffer and endure untold hardship and some even pay the supreme price(death) to keep my country safe.When i sleep at night,party in clubs,go to school,go to the beach with my family,discuss politics with my friends,these brave men are in their trenches sleepless in the sun,rain and cold stopping evil men and foreigners from stealing my peace.These soldiers know that Nigerian politicians are wicked but still hold the country together hoping that someday a new crop of selfless politicians who put honor before gratification will spring up and begin a new era of social justice...I will forever remain grateful to my country men who have choosen to sleep less for me to live well.
Lordbellish:

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by ManTiger(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
mightyhazell:
Very insensitive and unnecessary.. Even if they did vote the despot,swEar u never made a wrong judgement ur life

Have you seen the picture of the said "repented" boko haram members ?
Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by mightyhazell: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
ManTiger:

Have you seen the picture of the said "repented" boko haram members ?
no,.. U have them?
Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by ManTiger(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
mightyhazell:
no,.. U have them?

Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by mightyhazell: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=ManTiger post=75141053][/quote] wahala dey

Once a soldier,always a soldier

..old habits die hard.. They just need a bit of persuasion and they back

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by ManTiger(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
mightyhazell:
wahala dey

Once a soldier,always a soldier

..old habits die hard.. They just need a bit of persuasion and they back

This is why it doesn't worth it to die for nothing
Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by ynglukas(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Go to USA and see many Americans that lost their sons, Husbands, wives in the fight in Afghanistan, Syria, and other places..... But it is only in Nigeria they politicize everything.... 2 group of men shooting and launching grenades at each other and you expect people not to die....Your Soldiers will die even if you got the best army in the World. RIP to the Dead

actually in saner climes like the usa, the government won't allow the death of two family members in a single war unless the death took place simultaneously, so get ur fact right
Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2019
ynglukas:

actually in saner climes like the usa, the government won't allow the death of two family members in a single war unless the death took place simultaneously, so get ur fact right

what i am actually trying to say is that Soldiers will die in any war and for every soldier that die there is always family, Friends, etc.......... And Someone Can lost a Single son in a Battle and feel the pain like he/she lost everything in life even though he/she got other child. The funniest shits is when War Get hot or there is larger war anything can happen because every available man Power would be needed, and USA have lost Many soldiers in its history than Nigeria will ever Lose unless Nigeria Go to War with another country
Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by nkor03: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYBODY..WE ARE STILL THE WINNER WITH OUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT SOURCE..CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT BET WITH AND WON BIGGER FOR OUR LAST WINNING..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE WINNING FOR STRONG MINDER ONLY..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME

Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by Mynaija292(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lordbellish:

If only i vote for a terrorist apologetic president like she did...

A fight Against Boko haram is a fight Against the north
by their fruit u shall know them. Who is talking about the dull one or BH? We are concerned about her pain that lead to her untimely death. Laugh with those that are laughing and cry with those that cry so that,..
Re: Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram by Haddock(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
baliyubla:
May supporters of the demon Buhari suffer a fate worse than that of the poor mother. Amen.
Do you even feel anything for the deceased woman? All you feel is hate. Nightmares of Buhari will kill you.

Get well soon, since everything sounds, tastes, smells and feels like Buhari to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matharoo Sisters Spotted In Spain Displaying Their Backsides / Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman / Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.