Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Where The Phrase The Car Is Just "Turninoninown" Came From! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where The Phrase The Car Is Just "Turninoninown" Came From! (31052 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where The Phrase The Car Is Just "Turninoninown" Came From! by Yuceeluv(f): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chai

Jonathan:

It’s for intelligent people
Re: Where The Phrase The Car Is Just "Turninoninown" Came From! by Blacche(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Old but Gold
Re: Where The Phrase The Car Is Just "Turninoninown" Came From! by Roon9(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jonathan:

It’s for intelligent people

E go laff next tomorrow
Re: Where The Phrase The Car Is Just "Turninoninown" Came From! by Cyoung4real(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Evablizin:

My concern is that this country is turninoninown and i don't have the money to leave.

That's fuggged mehn!

Re: Where The Phrase The Car Is Just "Turninoninown" Came From! by Seandisputed(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
I don't get...
Na now this thing dey reign here??
This was so last year na

Re: Where The Phrase The Car Is Just "Turninoninown" Came From! by Blacche(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Seandisputed:
I don't get...

Na now this thing dey reign here??

This was so last year na
Me sef dey wonder
Re: Where The Phrase The Car Is Just "Turninoninown" Came From! by Seandisputed(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Blacche:
Me sef dey wonder
My brother i weak for Nairaland nowadays.
Re: Where The Phrase The Car Is Just "Turninoninown" Came From! by FuckoffMOD: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
ItzBIM:
So this is the rubbish that will trend this month, big brother Naija is conning soon too.

Meanwhile, those old cargos are busy destroying ur future.

Nigerian youths are weird.
My brother this country ND pple living in it just tire me .... can't wait to get the f**k out of this shithole
Re: Where The Phrase The Car Is Just "Turninoninown" Came From! by Propertystore: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Sell real estate properties here and get your cash faster

Re: Where The Phrase The Car Is Just "Turninoninown" Came From! by paparazzi1987(m): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
the guy voice blows pass his face grin grin

even the beans i ate is making my stomach turniornown

Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. / Engine Oil Capacity For Your Vehicles / Before Buying Used Cars In Nigeria: Things To Know