Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist (43379 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
lenghtinny:

Na only doctor wey dey think with hin D always and forever go misfire at the sight of this breast that's lying in state angry

Lying in state!!! Chai! bad mouth. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by scrillatunez(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
Going to see a dentist dressed up like this

Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Muzikluva(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jenniferblogger:
US-based Nigerian rapper, Princess Vitarah shared these saucy photos of herself rocking skinny jeans and a knitted bra top which flashed her underboob.

She wrote: 'Going to my dentist appointment today... wish me luck'

see more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/psy-rapper-princess-vitarah-stepped-out-for-an-appointment-with-her-underboob-on-display-photos/

If this isn't stupid then I don't know what else is! And to think when this dumb lady is dressing up in her room and a guy barges in... Hell would be let loose. They would dress up in private and still come out naked. Where is the sense in that! Some women don't even realise that the nipples they hide is not what excites men. It the whole succulent mass that so many of them expose now that excites men. Only a man with self-control can stand strong these days.

1 Like

Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Saintsami(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Flat breast
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Omolomo4eva(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Am just wondering how God and other heavenly beings in heaven would be looking at this one.
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Jeremy123(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You think theor doctors there are like you people here? The doctor wont try it. He knows the repercussions

Oga
That alone is seduction grin
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Originalsly: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hmmm......making people believe it's ok to dress anyhow in the US. Even in anything goes NYC.... in public she will be considered desperate for attention....or sick in the head. For sure...she would not be allowed to see a dentist dressed like that.
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Jeremy123(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Elwix12:
how much

48 but it's negotiable
Drop your price
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by permit225(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
It seemz she Took dis shot in cartoon world God! D background is just too clean...
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Tinyemeka(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
The street looks lonely and deserted. Where's everyone?

Anorexic wrist and arms. undecided

Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by seunmohmoh(f): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
SlyIg:
See her nails.
First thing I noticed. Pass or smash.
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by akdjr(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
This boobs fit make person log out from Nairaland.
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Age1199: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
See below

Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Yudee8(m): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
lenghtinny:

Na only doctor wey dey think with hin D always and forever go misfire at the sight of this breast that's lying in state angry

if that breast is lying then it must be lying in country and not state. cheesy how you wan take the brezz dey again na?
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by EmekaBlue(m): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin omo see new style...d under breast go dey show
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Jeremy123(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Elwix12:
how much

48 but it's negotiable tho
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by nely4me(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
this one too is a rapper??... i wonder the kind of rapping she does
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
This girl resemble shrimp
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Fash20: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olympus has collapsed.
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Ivye(f): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
N0favors:
Her brain must be Turninoninown
smiley This turninoniown stuff tho
Lmao
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by N0favors: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ivye:

smiley This turninoniown stuff tho
Lmao
lol
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Ayoslimzy(m): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Just listen to some of her music
The lyrics is 21+ lol

Meanwhile get your admob app
Tutorial also available
08101645573(whatapps)
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by Ayoslimzy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
nely4me:
this one too is a rapper??... i wonder the kind of rapping she does
She raps about her boobs and ass
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by FameTouch(f): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
She's going for a dentist appointment or boobs appointment...
Re: Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist by JimD(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fashion or madness?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' / Abandoned Nanny, Tonto Dikeh And Churchill: The Real Story / Anyidon Gives E-Money & Kcee Cows (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.