Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' (43354 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / Odion Ighalo’s Wife Replies Nigerians Who Stormed Her IG Page-photos / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Updating9JA: 4:45am On Mar 17, 2021
A post on Reno Omokri's Instagram, that's reportedly from his wife, addressed a woman who called Reno her crush.

The follower, while commenting on Reno's post, referred to him as "My crush".

Reno took a screenshot of the woman's reply and shared as a different post and the caption was signed off by Reno's 'wife'.

In the response, the wife made it clear that she has access to Reno's social media accounts, reads his posts, and sees all the messages women send to him.

See the response below.

Dear @annie_anne25,

Aww! That is so sweet of you. My husband and I and our four children really appreciate your show of affection.

(I read all my husbands posts, comments and DMs and I love all of his fans that express love for him, including those who DM him nice photos). Mrs Reno Omokri

#RenosWifesNuggets

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMfjHr7hF9m/

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by dimexy247(m): 5:33am On Mar 17, 2021
Lol, I always say this, Nigerian ladies are the most useless beings, even those that keep shouting they are the future and the fake ass ones proclaiming feminism. They are so cheap, just have money and a car, their brains will start running helter-skelter.

Crushing on a married man and saying it publicly. Mumu set of people.

210 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by thesicilian: 5:41am On Mar 17, 2021
That reply shows she's very insecure about her husband's activities.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:51am On Mar 17, 2021
thesicilian:
That reply shows she's very insecure about her husband's activities.
She's not insecured, she's just guarding her territory dazzol

402 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by RoyalBlu(f): 6:02am On Mar 17, 2021
..."That is so sweet of you. My husband and I and our four children really appreciate your show of affection"

Why drag the children into this. The post reeks so much of immaturity. IMO.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by thesicilian: 6:03am On Mar 17, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
She's not insecured, she's just guiding her territory dazzol
potato potahto

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by chiommy123(f): 6:08am On Mar 17, 2021
That his wife is confused

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by DaddyRochie1642: 6:27am On Mar 17, 2021
This is one of the reasons why I vowed if I should ever have daughters in this life or even in the next life, I'll train that daughter of mine to be "Super Submissive" to a man that knows his Worth.

Clearly Reno Omokri knows his Worth and that his Wife Knows it too and I can assure you, that his Wife will give anyone Hell be it Man or Woman that attempts to come between her and her Husband ..... I will train My Sons to Know their Worth as Men.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by StPete: 6:28am On Mar 17, 2021
Sometimes Reno or his wife are too trivial. Simple "thanks" would've sufficed instead of all these long grammar of trying to defend or explain what not.

Like someone pointed out, it shows a level of insecurity on the part of the wife and even men who come out to defend not having extra marital affairs still harbour one or two side chicks

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Gandollaar(f): 6:32am On Mar 17, 2021
dimexy247:
Lol, I always say this, Nigerian ladies are the most useless beings, even those that keep shouting they are the future and the fake ass ones proclaiming feminism. They are so cheap, just have money and a car, their brains will start running helter-skelter.

Crushing on a married man and saying it publicly. Mumu set of people.
Stop regurgitating!

The men are guilty too.

This is social media age and may be your mum and aunties are useless and fake ass that's your problem to deal with

Stop regurgitating because you are driving a Toyota tiny light.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Bornsinner7: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2021
Husband snatcher

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by dimexy247(m): 6:53am On Mar 17, 2021
One of them has been spotted. grin
Seems you just learned the word "regurgitating"

Your comments shows the kind of home you were raised and how you were raised.

Farm tool. Okponu. Thunder fire you. Iya werey

Yen yen yen

Gandollaar:
Stop regurgitating!

The men are guilty too.

This is social media age and may be your mum and aunties are useless and fake ass that's your problem to deal with

Stop regurgitating because you are driving a Toyota tiny light.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Gandollaar(f): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2021
dimexy247:
One of them has been spotted. grin Seems you just learned the word "regurgitating"
Your comments shows the kind of home you were raised and how you were raised.
Farm tool. Okponu. Thunder fire you. Iya werey

Yen yen yen
. I even promoted you by ascribing a Toyota tiny light to you. Lol

Onishoro.
Poor broke and angry little man.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Uyi168: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2021
Mumu talk

As if this will stop the man if really he wants to run show..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Kingluqman(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2021
Ojowu oshii!!! Your husband go still dey chop outside grin

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by dimexy247(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2021
Can you see your life, you have nothing to say but to quickly assume I am broke, that's what hungry bitches like you resort to when you are out of ideas, always calling men broke whereas, na this same men you dey always cry to begging for urgent 2k.

Your stupidity is so authentic. Okponu ni e se.

Gandollaar:

Onishoro.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by femi4: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2021
She's so insecure..... writing epistle to validate and protect her territory

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by tabithababy(f): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2021
Your husband might still sleep with her cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Icezikagu(m): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2021
grin grin
Gandollaar:

Onishoro.

Gandollaar Abeg na this tin no be fight oo take it easy with the guy... pls dimexy247 come and be going...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by opalu: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2021
Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Wetin mumu Reno dey feel like?
Himself dey feel like 2Baba or Kizz Daniel?
Mumu Reno sef dey get crush?!

Fraudster wey dey feel funky,
Quote us with your NL moniker...okay?

Orisirisi something grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by chukwuibuipob: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2021
sad Offline madness is different to online stupidity.Let the same Ann go try am offline.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2021
Okay
Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2021
From Reno by Reno to Reno

He finally shows us his beautiful wife's picture.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by 900warriorz: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2021
Mama no wan loose guard grin coz all these babes no get joy oo cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Triangles1(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2021
Attention seeker.

It's like these people derived pleasure and publicity from all this their gangatu post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by lekki1444: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2021
shocked reno get wife ? poor woman have to put up with that loquacious noisemaker

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by blackpanda: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Lubbish

Still won't stop reno from cheating grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Wife Replies A Follower Who Called Reno Her 'Crush' by Ihatethemods: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Lol..she somehow wanna crave the attention too. Soon, she is gonna be trending.

Meanwhile, See the shocking moment Pete Edochie advises married men to cheat on their wives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDh3jerSRsA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad / YBNL Water Tanker Spotted In Lagos / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.