Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos (25356 Views)

Why Hushpuppi Got To Snitch...(OGs Get In Here) / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud / Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by LZAA: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
OneCorner:
That’s why I like igbos. They will rather flee than face anything. Ask oby Ezekwesili
If ur "fleeing" refers to common sense and not aiding bubu via indirectly dividing votes then yeah she's wise
Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by tfelicityk(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Barbaric act...
Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
That Carnival is normally full of Cultists, what do you expect? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by MissJoy29(f): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Diswan dhan die already naa...the idimu youths dhan mess up em internal organs finish, transition seem very certain for the snitch.

Lagos state is known for cult and gang faceoffs. Fadeyi and Mushin boys the worst of them all
You forgot to add Oshodi. sad
Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by nkor03: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYBODY..WE ARE STILL THE WINNER WITH OUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT SOURCE..CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT BET WITH AND WON BIGGER FOR OUR LAST WINNING..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE WINNING FOR STRONG MINDER ONLY..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by Casemiro(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
harrisonford001:
I will always day this, travelling abroad from greener pastures should be the last option for ladies! Unless you're travelling to study, or to meet your husband or a family who's made already, nigerian girls suffer untold hardship outside the country! The pictures on social media ain't the exact situation! Go to South Africa and see our sisterse litter the street of joburg and Pretoria looking for who wanna fix nails or make hair, it's a big struggle to even get client, yet they have bills to pay monthly, there are places where 4 ladies share just one single room and live like rats in a hole, go to Turkey, you'll find them in the street of instabul acting as intimacy gadgets for the yahoo boys, go to france and see them hawking towels in the beach, in Russia it's worse, in Italy they are prostitutes! Dear sis, don't be deceive by anyone living abroad! Money is not grown on trees, there's no where in the world where it's easy to make it in life, I'm a man and I've stated almost 8years of my life outside the country in different continent! It's not easy for men let alone ladies! Abeg stay where you are and try to make something out of your life! Driving garri with peace of mind is better than eating burger with tears and regrets daily! Some can never and will never come home again and that's how bad it is! I don warn una

Hi, please this is helpful. Can you create a topic on this? This will help people a lot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Picking Children Pampers In Kogi, Beaten By Mob (Photos) / Bola Aseyan Released After Meeting Bail Conditions / Soldier Beats Up Police Officer Controlling Traffic In Calabar (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.