Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos (25350 Views)

“Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud / 16-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over The Murder Of Nigerian Guy In London. Photo / Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by kenniefawole(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
A man was, this morning, snatched from the jaws of death by the police in Idimu, Lagos State.
It was gathered that the man, identified as Durore, was instrumental to the murder of a lady identified as Amuda, yesterday.
Trouble started in December, 27, 2018, after a clash between Egbe and Idimu youth, during a carnival in Egbe.
The crisis was said to have been carried over to a political rally, yesterday, in Egbe. Durore, who was once a resident of Idimu, allegedly snitched on Amuda, also from Idimu, by pointing her to some Egbe youth.
Amuda was later accosted and stabbed to death, a move which angered Idimu youth who then traced Durore to Egan, whisked him to Idimu, where he was about to be set ablaze but for the intervention of the police.
sourced from https://www.imranservices.com.ng/2019/01/26/picturespolice-rescue-snitch-who-caused-the-murder-of-a-lady-in-lagos/

2 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by Holumhidey(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
happy new year to those in tanzania
Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by TheMoniker: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
angry
Poor people are always acting like mad cow.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by popsyleo1: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
angry
Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by Omololu001: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lagos don dey turn to something else

4 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by YoungLionken(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
APCheat is evil, the new year have had more bad than good news, how pathetic!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by osuofia2(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Common life of Afonjas, agberos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by Adam09: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Some PDP zombies will still blame Buhari for her death.
I can't wait for FEBUHARI.
Sai baba till 2023

Happy New year from Mozambique.
Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
SonOfLite:
It's a scary world out there sad

I dey tell you.

Reason why i never stepped the earth ten years ago since i left for the moon.

11 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by teewai3(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
RIP
Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by Roon9(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
See what Nigerian Youths have been reduced to. We still have a very long way to go in this country embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by helinues: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Penury
Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by UceeGod: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
My people perish for lack of knowledge(light). The young people of this generation are roaming in darkness and the devil is sluttering them like chicken.

3 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by lenghtinny(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
Judas iscariot disciple angry

Where I come from, snitches gets stitches..
Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by oyetunder(m): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
kiss and some morons will always claim that rich kids are spoilt brats...are these bunch of deadly youths from rich homes ?
Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by OneCorner: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
That’s why I like igbos. They will rather flee than face anything. Ask oby Ezekwesili

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
No sensible person will go to that their useless carnivals, filled with cultists and thugs looking to settle scores.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by DerideGull(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
OneCorner:
That’s why I like igbos. They will rather flee than face anything. Ask oby Ezekwesili

You are very delusional. Ndigbo do not get into childish fights like the Yrai.ba peeps.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by Sportwin(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
why will you sef snitch ...u lucky

all the while they wasted looking for tyre don reach empty better quantity of lead inside your body

better go to church tomorrow

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
lipsrsealed

Diswan dhan die already naa...the idimu youths dhan mess up em internal organs finish, transition seem very certain for the snitch.

Lagos state is known for cult and gang faceoffs. Fadeyi and Mushin boys the worst of them all

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by Starboytwo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
I pity no sniTCH
Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by SEONaijaExpert: 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Senseless death

Sit in your father's house, they won't hear.

Claiming street

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by RZArecta2(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
Snitches are shít just like Buhari cool
Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by omoteacher(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

What do they gain in being hooligans ? Naija youths which way ?
Re: Police Rescue Snitch Who Caused The Murder Of A Lady In Lagos by harrisonford001: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
I will always day this, travelling abroad for greener pastures should be the last option for ladies! Unless you're travelling to study, or to meet your husband or a family who's made already, nigerian girls suffer untold hardship outside the country! The pictures on social media ain't the exact situation! Go to South Africa and see our sister litter the street of joburg and Pretoria looking for who wanna fix nails or make hair, it's a big struggle to even get client, yet they have bills to pay monthly, there are places where 4 ladies share just one single room and live like rats in a hole, go to Turkey, you'll find them in the street of instabul acting as intimacy gadgets for the yahoo boys, go to france and see them hawking towels in the beach, in Russia it's worse, in Italy they are prostitutes! Dear sis, don't be deceive by anyone living abroad! Money is not grown on trees, there's no where in the world where it's easy to make it in life, I'm a man and I've stated almost 8years of my life outside the country in different continent! It's not easy for men let alone ladies! Abeg stay where you are and try to make something out of your life! Driving garri with peace of mind is better than eating burger with tears and regrets daily! Some can never and will never come home again and that's how bad it is! I don warn una

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Immanuel Korie Missing: Caleb University Student Goes Missing [Photo] / Notorious Killer, Gojen-mallam Arrested In Katsina / Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.