Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security (39070 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by ClearFlair: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
No room for corruption. 4+4=8

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by mybestlove(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
T
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by abduljabbar4(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
No peace for thieves and the pigs that support them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Agbaletu: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
We won't allow APC led government to destroy this country. Walter Ohnogen is still the CJN.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by enemyofprogress: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Is he under house arrest or wetin?
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Richdad50(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Who cursed the South to make Unity unattainable. No Northern decentwill ever allow this level of ridicule on their own CJN. NOT ONE
NgeneUkwenu:
God Bless Buhari

Say No To Corrupt Judiciary.

6 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by ClearFlair: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is this how democracy is practiced in sane climes? Already guilty when the case in still in court.

Nigeria will never change.. did he say he was running away?

From your handle one can tell that you like dirty money. Abeg shift. Ja danu...iwo ati Atiku e.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Bizibi(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
modath:

Abegiii.... you know in saner climes, the CJN will "forget" to declare his assets as prescribed by law and first thing won't be resignation?

1. Opposition Politicians will encourage him to continue to buy black market injuction to frustrate the course of justice?

2. He will postpone NJC sitting indefinitely to avoid the appropriate measures to be taken?

Go sit on a bed of rusty nails wirh the democracy BS! Iranu, y'all remember democracy after shifting for inside church... saner climes ko, go and play with sand. cool
smh
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Buhari about to ignite it in Nigeria

God save our darling Naija from this robot
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by jconsulting(f): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Harry January 25, is another public holiday that Nigerians will be celebrating the Death of Democracy​

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by ogbonti: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
modath:

Abegiii.... you know in saner climes, the CJN will "forget" to declare his assets as prescribed by law and first thing won't be resignation?

1. Opposition Politicians will encourage him to continue to buy black market injuction to frustrate the course of justice?

2. He will postpone NJC sitting indefinitely to avoid the appropriate measures to be taken?

Go sit on a bed of rusty nails wirh the democracy BS! Iranu, y'all remember democracy after shifting for inside church... saner climes ko, go and play with sand. cool

I hereby pronounce Onnoghen guilty. ..... case closed. . BUT before I go, WHERE IS TINUBU'''s Asset declaration form of 1998 before he became governor of Lagos?let us compare it to what he has now

Of he can verify accurately how he became a multibillionaire ad a public servant, then I will gladly tear US passport right now!!!,

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by akin9ja78(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is this how democracy is practiced in sane climes? Already guilty when the case in still in court.

You be daft the man said he forgot to declear. You are corruption.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by ORIENTATION101: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
modath:
No retreat no surrender.. PDP is desperate enough to try to stage a counter move (swearing in the compromised election tribunal judges pre arranged for them by the "forgetful" one) , this move will forestall that...

What PDP can't get on FEBUHARI, no compromised judge will use backdoor gift to them.... na battle to finish..

He should just not refund Wike & PDP.... it's now his entitlement, he has suffered for it... He should enjoy it...

P.S... keep dying in my mentions, una go cry BLOOD.. cool
pachukwudi44 will definetly support the ipob motion which says constitution allows onnoghen to line up judges in the corners of his living room to take oath of officegrin

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Omooba77: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
modath:
No retreat no surrender.. PDP is desperate enough to try to stage a counter move (swearing in the compromised election tribunal judges pre arranged for them by the "forgetful" one) , this move will forestall that...

What PDP can't get on FEBUHARI, no compromised judge will use backdoor gift to them.... na battle to finish..

He should just not refund Wike & PDP.... it's now his entitlement, he has suffered for it... He should enjoy it...

At this rate of defending evil; one day tide will turn, just remember nothing last forever.
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by ejimatic: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
bishopkay:
And it's so unfortunate the first commentor is a grown ass woman with kids yet she can exude such low level thinking. I wonder what she passes on to her kids.

But one thing is sure... If we saw past Abacha as a people, we'd also see past buhari. We brought him upon us but we'd see through this.

I wonder how people with good conscience still support this fool we have as president then I remember even Abacha and all other tyrants had their supporters
. Was Justice Ayo Salami suspension by Jonathan constitutional?Was it legal?After. people s shout did he listen? Your conclusion is as good as mine

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
God Bless Buhari

Say No To Corrupt Judiciary.
God Deos Not Bless Oppressors, He Destroys Them. Ask Pharoah

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by staytravel: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
He is accused of failing to declare some assets traced to him.

abeggi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-TVDOOF51g
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by new2012: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
bishopkay:
And it's so unfortunate the first commentor is a grown ass woman with kids yet she can exude such low level thinking. I wonder what she passes on to her kids.

But one thing is sure... If we saw past Abacha as a people, we'd also see past buhari. We brought him upon us but we'd see through this.

I wonder how people with good conscience still support this fool we have as president then I remember even Abacha and all other tyrants had their supporters

At the peak of the 'insanity' Hitler had 90% approval ratings. When you see the calibre of people supporting the vegetable, you'll wonder if Nigeria have a future.

Like wtf really? This guy threw the constitution under and his vice is a prof in Law? Ain't that a big shame? The vice - a pastor who claim God called him, he probably mistook politics for God!

GEJ's wife became absolutely drunk in power and he himself lost his virtues, it ended and he got thrown out ,၏ Abacha refused to give Nigeria peace, he died, OBJ fought for a third term and maybe afterward would have gone for life presidency, he left.. So Buhari will in due time. Things might get harder, tougher, but it will eventually get better.

Its a shame that sensible people still support this tyrant

5 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by marosmart(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
bishopkay:

I wonder

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Bizibi(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Built2last:
Nigeria wait till Buhari wins. You will curse him but it will be too late
very late!!!
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by DeRuggedProf: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Soon they will come for Social media. Comment against buhari, u will be sorry for urself. The downfall of a tyrant is impending. Days of evil rule against the people will bring u down.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by new2012: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
ejimatic:
. Was Justice Ayo Salami suspension by Jonathan constitutional?Was it legal?After. people s shout did he listen? Your conclusion is as good as mine

OK assuming all you've said is right... Because GEJ did it. Should Buhari follow his footstep? I thought Buhari was supposed to right GEJs wrongs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by ezkimow(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
modath:

See this Obo
What of Ganduje,Oshiomole,Amaechi...?
Double standards
ICYMI

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by OhiOfIhima: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
wwwkaycom:
Seems this Onnogen is the last hope of PDP or why are they so concerned about a matter that have nothing to do with them. Or is Justice Onnogen a member of the PDP?

I really don't understand even go ahead to suspend their presidential campaigns.
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Jesusloveyou: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

were he not running to resume illegal duty by inaugurating election tribunal judges.
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by islandmoon: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
yeye people, and when are they going to pro be the president wife with 2.5 billion missing from her money gift?
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Felixv: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

In saner climes a CJ would have stepped down from his position as soon as something as bad as this is found on him.

The CJ should never be found wanting - justice should never be sold to the highest bidder. And it is obvious that this man is shameless and a terrible role model to young aspiring judges world wide

4 Likes

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by new2012: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Stalwert:

grin grin grin Poverty Development Party is in for a long thing.

Let's do it this way.. Take a look at your account balance, take a look at your net worth entirely...

See for yourself, appraise yourself!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi / BBNaija: Governor Wike Appreciates Tacha For Mentioning Him In Her Presentation / Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.