Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri (39061 Views)

Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court / 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Crimecity: 12:42am On Feb 22, 2019
Like someome frankly said " I am against Buhari but these are wrong words to teach a child,totally wrong, kids learn whatever they are taught and grow with it."

Here is a moment a Warri man was seen having a nice time with his little daughter before swinging into politics.

In a video going viral online, the little girl threatened to beat President Buhari if he dares come to Warri.

Politics aside, the little girls father is currently under fire for supporting such a disrespectful act to the Office of the President of Nigeria.

Some arguably took sides with the little girl, following the way former President Goodluck Jonathan and his Wife were mocked by almost every Nigerian during their administration.

Watch the video HERE

Is this disrespectful or not?

1 Share

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Crimecity: 12:43am On Feb 22, 2019

1 Share

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Hundreddegrees(m): 1:01am On Feb 22, 2019
Every morning when i wake up, after prayers i look for my PVC, my PVC is like my girlfriend this period because i just can't wait to vote out incompetency on Saturday

251 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by sweetyme001(f): 1:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Qsscruz(m): 1:32am On Feb 22, 2019
Did you say disrespectful? Wait till you see what I will do to him when I see him alone..You will understand that sometimes beating is a blessing..

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by nedubest(m): 3:51am On Feb 22, 2019
we plenty wey wan beat am

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Olatunji1929: 5:15am On Feb 22, 2019
No be only that girl wan beat him if i meet him one on one i wil comot like 10 tooth frm that useless man mouth

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Efewestern: 5:26am On Feb 22, 2019
I doubt this man lives in Warri, with the Political war going on in several part of the city, this man dare drag this little angel into this? Pitiful I must say.

What do you think will happen if Pro APC thugs in his neighborhood come across this video?, wisdom they say, is profitable to direct.

If you are living in Warri and environs, please I beg you in the name of God, don't insult any politician, please and please, so many people have died in the past few weeks, you might not even know who's who around your vacinity.

cc; warriaproko

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by jesmond3945: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2019
And the father is there foolishly smiling

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by magoo10(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2019
Keep the beating for Saturday
Buhari will be severely beaten at the polls.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by InaNla(f): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2019
Very good. Beat him to death

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by theoldpretender(m): 8:24am On Feb 22, 2019
grin

1.I thank God for democracy. In the bad old days of army rule...the little lady's parents would have been guests of the DSS...

2.I hope the girl considers my candidate Prof Kingsley Moghalu. It is TIME!

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by bedspread: 8:24am On Feb 22, 2019
All Our Country Needs Right Now is A Head of State with A Right Head!! Every other thing will fall in Place..

Qualities of The Head of State with a Right Head..

1. An Aura of Unity in All Ramifications

2. Should have a Clear Direction that is visible to all

3. Should be Absolutely Fit

4. Should be able to assemble a Team of Counsellors of Great minds

5. Should be Totally Detrabilized

6. Should be Flexible, Accessible, Have a Listening Ear and willing to make Amendments when Corrected!

7. Willingness to Assemble the Best hands in Nigeria Not Assembling a group of People from his village...

President Buhari has Failed In Flying Colors in all of These!!

Do not Re-inforce Failure and Incompetency...

Do not use your Hands to kill yourself and Family!!

Buhari has Nothing to Offer but Tribal killings and Bloodshed!

A word they say is Enough for the Wise!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by frowland(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2019
Qsscruz:
Did you say disrespectful? Wait till you see what I will do to him when I see him alone..You will understand that sometimes beating is a blessing..

Keypad warriors

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by sammirano: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Every morning when I wake up, after prayers I look for my PVC, my PVC is like my girlfriend this period because I just can't wait to vote out incompetency on Saturday

So as a grown man what you normally look for when you wake up is your girlfriend. I am, not understanding.
Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by BigJakie: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2019
Both parties will obviously rig the election.
This is Nigeria
May the best rigger win

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Kobicove(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2019
This guy is an idiot for teaching his daughter to say such things undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:25am On Feb 22, 2019
Even little children dont like Bubu grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by keepingmum: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2019
*BUHARI'S SECURITY POLICY*

Shiite? Shoot dead!

IPOB? Shoot dead!

Ballot box snatchers? Shoot dead!

Niger Delta militants? Shoot dead!

Herdsmen terrorists? Well, accommodate them by giving up your lands to avoid them murdering you and pray about it, hopefully they may stop someday.

Boko Haram? Catch them alive, grant amnesty, rehabilitate and reintegrate them into the society.

Are you still in doubt about Buhari's personality and preferences?

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Pavore9: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2019
And the father think this is good parenting?

Encouraging a child to be rude to figures of authority at that tender age, usually backfires on parents.

5 Likes

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by HomeOfMe(f): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Crimecity:
Like someome frankly said " I am against Buhari but these are wrong words to teach a child,totally wrong, kids learn whatever they are taught and grow with it."

Here is a moment a Warri man was seen having a nice time with his little daughter before swinging into politics.

In a video going viral online, the little girl threatened to beat President Buhari if he dares come to Warri.

Politics aside, the little girls father is currently under fire for supporting such a disrespectful act to the Office of the President of Nigeria.

Some arguably took sides with the little girl, following the way former President Goodluck Jonathan and his Wife were mocked by almost every Nigerian during their administration.

Watch the video HERE

Is this disrespectful or not?

If you remove Buhari's security she might be able to beat him,she angry!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by three: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2019

Children see 'everything'
Many see their parents venting and internalise it. These ones will remember what we did to this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by ipobarecriminals: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2019
sad Train up ur child.... so says the good book. Hope the useless fada won't lament tomorrow wen her child become problem,uncontrol, unruly /uncouth.Continue ooo

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Threatens To Beat Buhari In Warri by Ventura1: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2019
Really, only an oppressed fellow will still regard his oppressor as a daddy, you cannot really seek freedom and be humble before your oppressor. People cannot undergo so much denigration by the current ruling political class and still respect them.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result / Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.