Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Repent The End Is Near! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent The End Is Near! (632 Views)

The End Of Islam Is Near / The End Is Near. / Small signs to show The End Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repent The End Is Near! by Koora: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2010
Recieve Christ as your Saviousr and stay away from sin befor its too late. Thats all i can say.
Re: Repent The End Is Near! by Iyineda(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2010
Meh. I'll pass. smiley
Re: Repent The End Is Near! by prizone(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2010
'The end is near, the end is near and the end is near' is most be the chorus of a song as old as the day jesus resurrected. I understand that he (Jesus) did not know when the end will be.
Re: Repent The End Is Near! by omobadan(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2010
The end has been near since forever! The only end is when we die. That's when all what we're doing on this earth ends. Finito!
Re: Repent The End Is Near! by Iyineda(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2010
prizone:

'The end is near, the end is near and the end is near' is most be the chorus of a song as old as the day jesus resurrected. I understand that he (Jesus) did not know when the end will be.

[Off topic]
Seriously, why do people like using "he/she" followed by the name they are referring to instead of just directly stating the name?
It's a silly trend because such should be used only when quoting a sentence. undecided
[/Off topic]

[On topic]
Meh, still not feeling it. Pass. smiley
Re: Repent The End Is Near! by omobadan(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2010
@Iyineda, what are you not feeling, the topic or the end is near?
Re: Repent The End Is Near! by Jenwitemi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2010
The cry of "the end being near"(whatever that means), will not increase the global christian population, and thus increasing the revenue through tax tithe collection. cool
Koora:

Recieve Christ as your Saviousr and stay away from sin befor its too late. Thats all i can say.
Re: Repent The End Is Near! by omobadan(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2010
Jenwitemi grin, I feel you jare! They say the end is near and then tell people to follow Jesus!
Re: Repent The End Is Near! by Koora: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2010
He who has an ear let him hear!
Re: Repent The End Is Near! by Jenwitemi(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2010
We don hear, bro. Now go and prepare for endtimes.
Koora:

He who has an ear let him hear!
Re: Repent The End Is Near! by Koora: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2010
2 Peter 3:3-4

3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
Re: Repent The End Is Near! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]I'll pass too. . . . cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Iyineda:

Meh. I'll pass. smiley

(1) (Reply)

7 Lessons From The Life Of Hannah: Seeking And Getting The Change You Desire / Help Is Here / What Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.