Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

The End Is Near. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Is Near. (5312 Views)

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu / The End Of Islam Is Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Is Near. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Good evening NL.

while watching YouTube video's, I do not know what happened and why I did that but I started watching #endtime video's. I have never done that, cos it scares me a lot. but toady was different, I was happy, I actually found myself praying that Christ should actually return now! but that's not a very good prayer btw.

uhmm I just want to say to you all unbelievers, I hear people say (cos I actually discuss with atheists on fb and whatever) God doesn't exist. what makes you think so? I ask, have you tried? How will you know if a shoe fits if you haven't worn it yet? How will you know how a soup taste if you haven't tasted it? .

I talked about end time once nd someone said (actually very funny to me) "we have been waiting for years, wer is he? ".. my answer :- He is giving us time to repent. for those CNN lovers like me, you watch the news and everyday you hear a different story about some chaos in another part of the world, in the past few years it hasn't been like this.. we are in the end time. The bible says in Joel 3:14 "the world is seeing and hearing the last warning and message from God.multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision, for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision "... wow.. I am still yet to really understand that valley if decision thing.. but to my understanding it means people will hear, even see signs and still not believe.

Every time you hear people talk about Christ and heaven and yet you still do not believe, have you ever stopped to think "this one people are talking like this, lemme just accept Christ, besides they say he is the right one, lemme wait and see" when you accept him with all your heart from there HE will minister to you.

the other day someone was telling me that there is no hell or heaven, that we actually die and return in another body.. Kia... on YouTube again I saw someone saying that when you die, that's the end, there is no heaven or hell. lol. I have nothing to say to that cos actually some kind of comments make me weak. I just want to urge us to believe. The bible says that he will come like a thief, when does does thief come? you don't know but he is most deff. watching you.

on the last day, people will see God in his majesty and in anger he will cast does who he came to give salvation to but didn't believe to hell. there will be a rapture, and let us all pray that we will rapture, cos those who won't, will stay and suffer from the man who will come like the messiah but after God come and take his children. don't say "abeg".. on that day you go dey beg. let's assume nothing like that and the end of like 50, 000 years. fine. what matters is that at least you're on the right track. not to say later "had i believed ". it takes nothing to accept Christ, nothing honestly. walk in his light.

We are in perilous times (iono if thays the right word tho) but we need to be watchful. in the last days, God said there will be chaos, nations against each other, sickness, men will become lovers of themselves, knowledge (technology ) Shall increase.
please read revelations 13:17. it's never too late.God loves you. even this BVN thing we are doing is all part of recognition as signs of end times. now even if your GPS is not on, as long as your phone is on, they can locate you. Technology is increasing. please I urge you all repent and follow the ways of God. dont live a sinful life. ask for gods mercies and grace everyday. please. please click the link. please ask questions. ( I would really love to hear positive from you guys.. I'm stressing POSITIVE )
don't ask meaningless questions to derail the thread.

http://www.signs-of-end-times.com/
Re: The End Is Near. by menesheh(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
How did you believe these

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
menesheh:
How did you believe these
because I serve a living God?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Is Near. by stlaibrowne(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

I was just checking your 'end' - time
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
stlaibrowne:

I was just checking your 'end' - time
and?
Re: The End Is Near. by freecocoa(f): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Babe things have been happening, information just reaches you faster now because of technology, ain't no jesus coming to take over this world or whatever.

4 Likes

Re: The End Is Near. by stlaibrowne(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

and?
and I like it believe me . Do you mind if we talk better we can actually brainstorm on that issue
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
After god cast me to hell, what next?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dapo777:
probably we will get used to it grin
Dapo777:
probably we will get used to it
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
stlaibrowne:

and I like it believe me . Do you mind if we talk better we can actually brainstorm on that issue

we can talk better here.. I'm open to any discussion.
Re: The End Is Near. by stlaibrowne(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

No let talk better on WhatsApp that will be lot easier
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Gone are the days when truth is openly advocated for.
Blessed be whom that seeth not but believeth on thy words of Jehovah - ruler of the universe.
For it is written : The hearts of men are hardened unto the great prophecy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

Dont mind the pervert, he wants to get in between your legs after checking Ur dp. grin wink

By the way is that how u dress when u go for evangelism? Pls i need ur evangelism, cheesy

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dapo777:

Dont mind the pervert, he wants to get in between your legs after checking Ur dp. grin wink

By the way is that how u dress when u go for evangelism? Pls i need ur evangelism, cheesy

lol I don't go for evangelism. I am a stay at home kind of person, I am at home all day so I showcase Christ tru social media.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:
probably we will get used to it ;Dprobably we will get used to it

Or maybe god will realise hell fire is pointless cos ñothing is achieved through it. tongue
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:
probably we will get used to it ;Dprobably we will get used to it

read about hell bruh.. read about hell.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dapo777:

Or maybe god will realise hell fire is pointless cos ñothing is achieved through it. tongue

it's for eternity. and it's not for God, hell of Satan.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Babe things have been happening, information just reaches you faster now because of technology, ain't no jesus coming to take over this world or whatever.

many are called but few are chosen.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

read about hell bruh.. read about hell.
have had an experince of it or have u seen anyperson that has gone there and came back...

Preach to me .. I wanna knw

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:
have had an experince of it or have u seen anyperson that has gone there and came back...

Preach to me .. I wanna knw

click the link!
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

click the link!
forget about what people say... It can be true, it can be false, it can be fiction, imagination or myth..

Now u, i mean u.... Have u seen or had an experince with somebody who has been to hellfire befor?
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:
forget about what people say... It can be true, it can be false, it can be fiction, imagination or myth..

Now u, i mean u.... Have u seen or had an experince with somebody who has been to hellfire befor?

yes I have. nd please if your plan is to ask me questions to try to manipulate nd twist things, kindly unfollow this thread. I have dealt with your type before. look I am not begging anybody to believe o, I urge you all but if you feel like it's all a joke, no problem. go and watch movies like 666 (white movie ) nd other rapture movies. you Will see what happened to those that didn't believe. God already knew that people won't still believe even if he shows himself to them.. that's why he said "many are called but few are chosen " even when you hear the word, nd see evidence, you still twist it. don't believe ok?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The End Is Near. by menesheh(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

How do u know that your god is living.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
menesheh:

How do u know that the god is living.

because I am a living testimony. When you experience God for yourself, you will understand, somethings are hard to explain.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by stlaibrowne(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

because I am a living testimony. When you experience God for yourself, you will understand, somethings are hard to explain.

Miss you amuse me with this your delusional conviction.
All this religion and god fables are more like opiate to distract you from the real essence of living thereby subjecting your thoughts and actions to the directives of some few.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Miss you amuse me with this your delusional conviction.
All this religion and god fables are more like opiate to distract you from the real essence of living thereby subjecting your thoughts and actions to the directives of some few.

and what is the real essence of living? going to clubs and chilling or just living without grace? I am not subjecting my thoughts to anything. I am very very happy. I live a stress free life knowing that my father who is in heaven is watching over me. most of y'all are just scared that's why you keep telling yourself that. keep saying it till you believe it bruh.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by menesheh(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

Personal experience is not the best way to explain such proposition as your topic reads.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
menesheh:

Personal experience is not the best way to explain such proposition as your topic reads.

give your life to Christ, to experience his grace. if u Don't want to... go to bed. haba! am I begging you? am I forcing you? you want to know, accept Christ. the way I experienced mine is not the same way you will. salvation is personal.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

yes I have. nd please if your plan is to ask me questions to try to manipulate nd twist things, kindly unfollow this thread. I have dealt with your type before. look I am not begging anybody to believe o, I urge you all but if you feel like it's all a joke, no problem. go and watch movies like 666 (white movie ) nd other rapture movies. you Will see what happened to those that didn't believe. God already knew that people won't still believe even if he shows himself to them.. that's why he said "many are called but few are chosen " even when you hear the word, nd see evidence, you still twist it. don't believe ok?
lol...
U have had experience but reluctant to share?? Why?

Me unfollow this thread?..no u unfollow.

I should watch 666 movies?...lol i have watched them,... How about u go and watch angels and demons movie and thank me later?

U re not begging me to believe.... Weell am sorry i ve moved from blindeness to reality and i dont need ur begging..

God showing himself...? Maybe if zeus or amadioha or sango shows himself, u wont even believe..

Many re called but few re chosen..who re the many and who re the chosen? Why create the many when he could have created the few only?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

lol...
U have had experience but reluctant to share?? Why?

Me unfollow this thread?..no u unfollow.

I should watch 666 movies?...lol i have watched them,... How about u go and watch angels and demons movie and thank me later?

U re not begging me to believe.... Weell am sorry i ve moved from blindeness to reality and i dont need ur begging..

God showing himself...? Maybe if zeus or amadioha or sango shows himself, u wont even believe..

Many re called but few re chosen..who re the many and who re the chosen? Why create the many when he could have created the few only?
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

lol I don't go for evangelism. I am a stay at home kind of person, I am at home all day so I showcase Christ tru social media.
are you really a saved believer? I dont think so. If yeah but i guess youre just a babe believer thats not strong in the faith
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
are you really a saved believer? I dont think so. If yeah but i guess youre just a babe believer thats not strong in the faith

ok so because I said I don't go for evangelism? nd because of my profile. who are you to judge my relationship with Christ? do u even know my present condition for staying at home all day? not even sunlight? please mind yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Human Nature? What Does The Bible Say About Human Nature? / Happy Halloween! Are You Going To Do Anything Today? / How Can One Sin Against The Holyspirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.