Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Simi Reveals How Long Adekunle Gold Could Kiss - Read What She Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Reveals How Long Adekunle Gold Could Kiss - Read What She Said (1717 Views)

Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married / 'fat Belly Simi' - Simi Reveals Her Belly In Chic Photo / No Do Pass Yourself: Could Kiss Daniel Be Beefing Adekunle Gold? [listen] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Reveals How Long Adekunle Gold Could Kiss - Read What She Said by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Latest Celebrity Partners, Simi and Adekunle Gold who recently got married have been dishing out some Frenzy posts on instagram from their honeymoon in Capetown, South Africa.

However, Simi have taken to the platform to reveal how long his hubby, Adekunle Gold could kiss.

She revealed this in a post which she captioned

he kiss better than the sun do
but the sun do a pretty good job too .
#Ayò link in my bio

See full details below on afrobeatsglobal.com

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/simi-reveals-how-long-adekunle-gold-could-kiss-read-what-she-said/

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Simi Reveals How Long Adekunle Gold Could Kiss - Read What She Said by itspzpics(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Yummy
Re: Simi Reveals How Long Adekunle Gold Could Kiss - Read What She Said by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Of what relevance is this

Re: Simi Reveals How Long Adekunle Gold Could Kiss - Read What She Said by NwannekaUloma(f): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
She is not a fine gal shaa but i love her
Re: Simi Reveals How Long Adekunle Gold Could Kiss - Read What She Said by 9jaAmerican: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Latest Celebrity Partners, Simi and Adekunle Gold who recently got married have been dishing out some Frenzy posts on instagram from their honeymoon in Capetown, South Africa.

However, Simi have taken to the platform to reveal how long his hubby, Adekunle Gold could kiss.

She revealed this in a post which she captioned

he kiss better than the sun do
but the sun do a pretty good job too .
#Ayò link in my bio

See full details below on afrobeatsglobal.com

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/simi-reveals-how-long-adekunle-gold-could-kiss-read-what-she-said/

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
I thought the reason this one had a quiet wedding was cos she wanted privacy? Why is she now inundating us with her love life.

Madam didn't know we know she had a quiet wedding because she didn't have money to do a loud one.

(1) (Reply)

I WANT TO DISTRIBUTE LEAFLETS & FLYERS IN LAGOS, NIGERIA / Laura Ikeji Crush On Her Husband, Shares Loved Up Photo / Finally : Tiwa Savage Confirms Relationship With Wizkid (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.