Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married (3732 Views)

Is Mercy Chinwo Engaged? See Reason She May Be / 'fat Belly Simi' - Simi Reveals Her Belly In Chic Photo / Simi Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity… You Won’t Believe The Shocking Age!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by Amagite(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Singer Simi has revealed that the only reason she married the love of her life, Adekunle Gold, is so she could wear all his clothes and never give them back.

She also revealed that's the reason Adekunle Gold didn't want to marry. Read her post below...

"only reason I got married was so I could wear all his clothes and never give them back. that's the only reason why he didn't want to get married. so love is compromise. compromise is her having her way."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/simi-reveals-the-only-reason-she-got-married.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by blackpanthar: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
hmmm God help her o.... because this is how they make mouth and later the whole stuff becomes super story

4 Likes

Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by itspzpics(m): 2:40am On Jun 27, 2019
Hmmmm marriage
Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by femi4: 5:42am On Jun 27, 2019
The thing still dey shack her....after 1yr hope we won't hear something else

1 Like

Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by vera1997: 6:38am On Jun 27, 2019
wat a "great" reason
Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by ukaface(f): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2019
Eiyaaaa.....
Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by WoeBetide666: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2019
It's a 'compromise' only when he agrees to put up with her caprices
Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by alBHAGDADI: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2019
Go and take those clothes off.

Deuteronomy 22:5 (KJV)
5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by LisaAnne(f): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2019
aIBHAGDADI:

5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
My friend will you gerarrahere

6 Likes

Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by ZoeyJ(f): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2019
Amagite:
Singer Simi has revealed that the only reason she married the love of her life, Adekunle Gold, is so she could wear all his clothes and never give them back.

She also revealed that's the reason Adekunle Gold didn't want to marry. Read her post below...

"only reason I got married was so I could wear all his clothes and never give them back. that's the only reason why he didn't want to get married. so love is compromise. compromise is her having her way."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/simi-reveals-the-only-reason-she-got-married.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Funny girl

1 Like

Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by ZoeyJ(f): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

they're married so what's your point exactly?

5 Likes

Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by TemmyT002(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2019
I just like this lady's style sha
Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by KelvinCX(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2019
grin
Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by alBHAGDADI: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2019
ZoeyJ:
they're married so what's your point exactly?

Where in the below verse is it written that there is an exception for married couples?

Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by ZoeyJ(f): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Where in the below verse is it written that there is an exception for married couples?

You're incorrigible.

1 Like

Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by ZoeyJ(f): 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
demx:
I.T.K
lol
Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by alBHAGDADI: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
ZoeyJ:
You're incorrigible.

incorrigible
/ɪnˈkɒrɪdʒɪb(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
(of a person or their behaviour) not able to be changed or reformed.
"she's an incorrigible flirt"

Romans 12: 2(KJV)
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by ZoeyJ(f): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

incorrigible
/ɪnˈkɒrɪdʒɪb(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
(of a person or their behaviour) not able to be changed or reformed.
"she's an incorrigible flirt"

Romans 12: 2(KJV)
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Did you say pronounce? didn't know nairaland now have an audio version
As for your second paragraph Matthew 19:6 "And so they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore man separate not that thing that God hath joined [together]"
I.e whatever they choose to do within the confinement of marriage is their business and no one else's. Stop being hypocritical

2 Likes

Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by alBHAGDADI: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
ZoeyJ:
Did you say pronounce? didn't know nairaland now have an audio version
As for your second paragraph Matthew 19:6 "And so they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore man separate not that thing that God hath joined [together]"
I.e whatever they choose to do within the confinement of marriage is their business and no one else's. Stop being hypocritical

Couldn't you see that the pronounce part was just part of what I copied from the dictionary? Why you got bothered by it is what I don't know.

Where couples not one flesh when God gave that commadment?

Ok, advice Adekunle Gold to wear makeup and dress like the below picture because he's now one flesh with Simi.

Hope you get it now.

Stop being stubborn to the word of God.

Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by Eziokwugbaoto: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
Something else caught my attention on this thread I'm just sipping my Zobo to see how the whole drama will pan out.
Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by meobizy(f): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
She looks no different from Bisola down the street.
How is this one a celebrity, kwanu?
Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
I don't understand the combo fyi
Amagite:

Cc; Lalasticlala
I don't understand the combo fyi
Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by Richmondofficia(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Guy, that wan na old testament o!
Old testament is of the law,New testament is of Grace..
We leave by grace not by the law baba
Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by alBHAGDADI: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Richmondofficia:

Guy, that wan na old testament o!
Old testament is of the law,New testament is of Grace..
We leave by grace not by the law baba

Since you live by grace, why not go dress like Bobrisky?

You are sounding as if the God of the old testament is different from the one in the new testament. As if God suddenly went soft.

Malachi 3:6 (KJV)
6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Since old testamenaws are no more relevant to you because you are now under grace, why not go and sleep with your sister, mother, aunt etc?

Leviticus 18:5-10
5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the Lord.
6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the Lord.
7 The unclothedness of thy father, or the unclothedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.
8 The unclothedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's unclothedness.
9 The unclothedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their unclothedness thou shalt not uncover.
10 The unclothedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their unclothedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own unclothedness.
Re: Simi Reveals The Only Reason She Got Married by KelvinCX(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
see as she dress like villa gurl

(1) (Reply)

Abby Chioma Pats Her Vagina As She Twerks Up A Storm In Only Her Bra And Panties / Adeboye Among The Most Powerful In The World! / Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.