Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

I’ll Continue To Execute A Corruptless Government - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Continue To Execute A Corruptless Government - Buhari (322 Views)

‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp / 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian / I’ll Continue As Baba Go Slow Until I Retrieve Every Stolen Money – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’ll Continue To Execute A Corruptless Government - Buhari by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari says that if re-elected, he would continue to execute a corruptless government as against the 16 years misrule of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The President made this known in Ibadan, Oyo State Capital Saturday, when he was received by 103 traditional rulers in the state led by the Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji and the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III at the House of Chiefs, Parliament Building, Secretariat, Ibadan, during his campaign for re-election.

Buhari remarked that the pervasive nature and devastating, impact of corruption in the nation before the election, was dysfunctional. Buhari said the war against corruption is a battle that must be won.

The President requested the support of the monarchs in moving the nation forward, and in the forthcoming elections, he stated that his visit to the state was to remind them on the need to reflect on the condition of the country before his administration came on board and what his administration had achieved in the last three and half years for the country and for the coming years

Read more
https://www.basseyportal.com/2019/01/26/ill-continue-to-execute-a-corruptless-govt-says-buhari/
Re: I’ll Continue To Execute A Corruptless Government - Buhari by Ninethmare: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Is that so
Re: I’ll Continue To Execute A Corruptless Government - Buhari by jchioma: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2019

Another word for hypocrisy is Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Execute A Corruptless Government - Buhari by Bizmagnet: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Corruption war continues selectively.
Need a website/blog/software? Check my signature for my contacts.
Re: I’ll Continue To Execute A Corruptless Government - Buhari by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
Complete for perfect rigging

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue To Execute A Corruptless Government - Buhari by ebuk4real(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin grin

Only Zombies will believe this hypocrite of a president...
Re: I’ll Continue To Execute A Corruptless Government - Buhari by Mynd44: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2019

(1)

How Inec Plan To Rig 2019 Election / Confusion As President Buhari Lifts Wrong Candidate’s Hand Rally[photos] / On The CJN Saga, Are We Asking The Right Questions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.