Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Teni’s boss sternly warns against buying G-Wagon and Range Rover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni’s boss sternly warns against buying G-Wagon and Range Rover (2525 Views)

Rema Buys A 2019 G63 G-wagon And A 2020 Lamborghini Urus At The Same Time / Nengi Poses With Her Backside And Range Rover SUV (Photo) / Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni’s boss sternly warns against buying G-Wagon and Range Rover by CastedGist: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Trouble for G-Wagon and Range Rover as Teni’s boss, DrDolor sternly warns against buying them.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/tenis-boss-sternly-warns-against-buying-g-wagon-and-range-rover

Re: Teni’s boss sternly warns against buying G-Wagon and Range Rover by CastedGist: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
cool embarassed
Re: Teni’s boss sternly warns against buying G-Wagon and Range Rover by itspzpics(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Teni’s boss sternly warns against buying G-Wagon and Range Rover by johnpologyidea(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wisdom Quote cool cool
Re: Teni’s boss sternly warns against buying G-Wagon and Range Rover by oboy81: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Look at this Greedy Idiot!
175k as at 10yrs ago.
What story do you have that you want to tell me angry

3 Likes

Re: Teni’s boss sternly warns against buying G-Wagon and Range Rover by oboy81: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
johnpologyidea:
Wisdom Quote cool cool
A foolish person takes a Less foolish person as.........

Complete it with your intuition cheesy
Re: Teni’s boss sternly warns against buying G-Wagon and Range Rover by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Everybody starts forming grass to grace stories once they hit it big. Even davido that was born with a silver spoon wiil be forming "when I was broke o all the girls dey tell me no"..

This one here even dey earn 175k monthly salary still get bar travel go London yet he come here dey tell yeye motivational story. Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Teni’s boss sternly warns against buying G-Wagon and Range Rover by GoggleB(m): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Can't you read
You just copied instablog9ja caption and posted it as your topic..
Re: Teni’s boss sternly warns against buying G-Wagon and Range Rover by jeff1607(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
175k?

darisgod
Re: Teni’s boss sternly warns against buying G-Wagon and Range Rover by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
oboy81:
Look at this Greedy Idiot! 175k as at 10yrs ago. What story do you have that you want to tell me angry
I tire o

(1) (Reply)

Actor Adeniyi Johnson And His Girlfriend Loved-up In New Photos / My Curvy Big As$ Is My Talent – Moesha Boduong Jabs Critics / UniIlorin Student In The Viral Crying Meme Reveals The Story Behind It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.