Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State (45705 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
Akpuoru:

And you think it is impossible that you may not witness this election either. Be careful what you say friend because in death, there is no timetable; yours may happen before Buhari
Yours might even happen before Friday and I might attend your funeral.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by gentlegenius(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Shikena:

... and your solution to your epistle is to support Atiku? grin
Let he who has no sin cast the first stone on Atiku...
Democracy is the government of the people. If majority of the people are with Atiku, then he must be our president, no matter how bad you choose to paint him.
By now you should be ashamed to still call Atiku a thief.
Apc claimed Atiku had corruption case in US and will be arrested if he dare travel there.
He went to US, met with top government officials and no one arrested him.
They claimed he had a case to answer when he comes back to Nigeria. It's about 2 weeks now since Atiku returned back from US, nobody has questioned him.
Atiku has challenged anyone who any evidence of corruption against him to sue him to court or report him to EFCC, yet no one responded.
But foolish and shameless zombies like you are ranting and calling him a thief online, because you don't have anything to campaign for your dullard.
My prayer for you is that God should rule your life, family and business the same way buhari is ruling Nigeria.
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Pat081: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
j1mmy:
Anyone who votes for Buhari is an APE!
anybody that vote for atiku too is Monkey $ fool
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Shikena(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
gentlegenius:

Let he who has no sin cast the first stone on Atiku...
Democracy is the government of the people. If majority of the people are with Atiku, then he must be our president, no matter how bad you choose to paint him.
By now you should be ashamed to still call Atiku a thief.
Apc claimed Atiku had corruption case in US and will be arrested if he dare travel there.
He went to US, met with top government officials and no one arrested him.
They claimed he had a case to answer when he comes back to Nigeria. It's about 2 weeks now since Atiku returned back from US, nobody has questioned him.
Atiku has challenged anyone who any evidence of corruption against him to sue him to court or report him to EFCC, yet no one responded.
But foolish and shameless zombies like you are ranting and calling him a thief online, because you don't have anything to campaign for your dullard.
My prayer for you is that God should rule your life, family and business the same way buhari is ruling Nigeria.
grin You must be a real indomie generation if you don't know that Atiku is a thief - even his direct boss for 8 years, OBJ made the assertion several times. My life, my family and my businesses are actually thriving under Buhari and the best is yet to come. Even my friend who was following politicians for crumbs under PDP for years is now thriving with his agric business when free money stopped - ask Venezuelans who enjoyed oil boom more than Nigerians how they are doing today. I'm sure they would have been grateful to have a Buhari when oil price crashed. My prayer for you is that God should rule your life, family and business the same way Atiku has done to Nigeria and the way PDP ruled Nigeria for 16 years. Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by jamejanev: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I have a feeling booharì will not be alive to witness the forthcoming elections. He is living on borrowed time.
What u wished Buhari is for u and ur entire family.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
Yambee:
Wish there was a strong 3rd party candidate.
Nothing annoys me more than seeing the campaign pictures of Buhari and Atiku.
Same thing here my brother
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by VISTIN(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
gentlegenius:

Hmmmm...
You may be right.

With the way the Yorubas are supporting buhari, I expect him to get more votes from the south west than he'll get from his own region (North west).

you may think the Yorubas are fools to support buhari, but actually, they are not.

Osinbajo is working very hard on a personal capacity to ensure the re-election of buhari. For the first time in Nigeria, a vice president is going house to house, and market to market just to campaign for the re-election of his master. You think he's a fool?
No he's not!

Osinbajo and his people knows too well that the unhealthy and demented dullard will not survive another 4 years in office, so by supporting buhari, the Yorubas are indirectly supporting their son for president.

The VP isn't doing house to house campaign for the lifeless one, he's doing it for himself.

But Osinbajo must watch his back, because the powerful cabal controlling buhari's government doesn't include any Yoruba man. And to realize this yoruba dream, Osinbajo will surely need the help of the cabal. But he must tread with caution, because obviously, the cabal will surely have other ideas.

I only advice the Yorubas to stop DAYDREAMING... Because Nigerians in other regions are seriously ATIKULATING.

Trust Northerners, they'll want power to remain in their region for long.

If Buhari wins, in 2023 PDP will still zone presidency to the North. Those Northerners who are sending Osunbade to go and share money in the market will just dump APC for Tinubu and Osunbade and make sure PDP wins.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Westaslave2(f): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Slynation:

Exactly what the Yoruba's failed to comprehend.....!!
The Northerners ain't good in Education but they are very smart when it comes to Politics, nobody can beat them to their game...!!
Imagine the Yoruba's already presenting Yemi Osibanjo as the next President of Nigeria comes 2023 as if Nigeria revolves around their various vicinities!! No insult but their level of Stupidity in cases like this is quite laughable!!
There is one interesting thing about the core northerners, they are more united among all tribes in Nigeria, all it will take is for the Imams to brainwash them with the so-called gazetted word "We are born to rule" and they will all queue in like soldier ants piling up food!! They have the numbers, just requires an ally from either the Igbos or Yorubas to take over leadership.
In fact...!! personally I'm tired, therefore leaving this Country is my utmost priority!!
yorubas all of a sudden hates restructuring , dey nw support buhari more dan arewa forum who despise buhari 4 his cluelessness.

d injustices n nepotism carried out by buhari yorubas loves it so much,
we vote credible pple b4 n dey said igbos ar nt wise.
we av learnt tribal politics frm dem nw ,
Dis is wat is circulating in south n east is dat yorubas ar wicked ,middle belt christians nw vow 2 deal wt dem because of dia double tongue dey call wisdom,

shite moslems ,northern christians ar waiting 2 deal wt yorubas,

Obasanjo igbos voted 4 wl be dia last president

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by saabright(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I have a feeling booharì will not be alive to witness the forthcoming elections. He is living on borrowed time.

you know, prayers like this, works against people that seek it..... I wish it goes against u..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Omoty08: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
the tin is what if you re wish d same thing how would u feel if someone you cherish is so wish death like u wish dis guy...am nt hs follower bt for humanity sake he s someone's father...you can wish him defeat...death is huge bro...may we not all lose who means alot to us...
May God wish prevail over nigeria
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by nadiq1: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
diebuhari1:
Despite all the colour editing, the roofs are still brown

and so
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by j1mmy: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Pat081:
anybody that vote for atiku too is Monkey $ fool
Yes I agree, anyone who votes for Buhari and Atiku is a monkey!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by senatordave1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
The crowd is larger than what pdp pulled during their south west rally.
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Chilaka02: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:
Buhari end game

thunder fire buhari, Insha'Allah amin

thunder fire buhari, Insha'Allah amin

thunder scatter aisha, masha Allah amin

lol.. thunder WA dy do push up.. oo..
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by senatordave1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Oshiomhole finished Atiku and Obi at the rally grin

Oshiomhole is a real comrade.

I was shocked when he spoke almost flawless Yoruba.

He even also speaks Hausa as he spoke Hausa fluently in Kebbi the the APC rally.

The guy was awesome today
Hes a polyglot,well traveled and detribalised unlike the hapless and limited secondus who cant speak his native andoni
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
saabright:

you know, prayers like this, works against people that seek it..... I wish it goes against u..
Same way it will go against your mother before the year finishes.
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Pat081: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
j1mmy:

Yes I agree, anyone who votes for Buhari and Atiku is a monkey!
yes ooo they should gv way to new party to rule us
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by gaskiyamagana: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
Yambee:

This remind me how IBB spoilt our democracy. The two party system could have let us know whether people attending campaign rallies is true reflection of votes to be cast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Slynation(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Amalekki:

Cite examples. At least we know Yoruba & Ijaw have produced elected presidents in recent years, a fact which rubbishes your submission here. Also, in case you are unaware, Yorubas don't just go in one direction. So the votes will be divided as usual so I don't know which Yorubas you are addressing here. PDP will get lots of votes so also APC. That is democracy. Some don't see any reason why a party that could not fix Onitsha-Enugu or Lagos-Ibadan-Oyo-Ilorin roads for 16 years should come back while others don't want a president who appoints more northerners than southerners. It is politics. Live and let live.

What is this man saying?? who in Nigeria ain't aware that Obasanjo governed this country out of compensation to the yorubas or were still using diapers? the ijaws inherited leadership due to the death of Umaru M. Yar'Adua, before winning another round of election out of pity!!
Nobody is disputing the facts that no matter region, both parties will receive votes, but ain't u aware the yorubas bought the idea of voting buhari back to power just for a presidential slot come 2023....
Yes PDP wrecked this nation for 16yrs but APC wrecked havoc within a period of 4yrs....It's better for APC & Buhari to return Nigeria back to default setting,I mean how they met it, because another 4yrs will definitely be a hell in a cell...
8yrs leadership ain't a birthrite...
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Amalekki: 4:47am On Jan 27, 2019
Slynation:

What is this man saying?? who in Nigeria ain't aware that Obasanjo governed this country out of compensation to the yorubas or were still using diapers? the ijaws inherited leadership due to the death of Umaru M. Yar'Adua, before winning another round of election out of pity!!
Nobody is disputing the facts that no matter region, both parties will receive votes, but ain't u aware the yorubas bought the idea of voting buhari back to power just for a presidential slot come 2023....
Yes PDP wrecked this nation for 16yrs but APC wrecked havoc within a period of 4yrs....It's better for APC & Buhari to return Nigeria back to default setting,I mean how they met it, because another 4yrs will definitely be a hell in a cell...
8yrs leadership ain't a birthrite...
This is what happens when your thought process is driven by emotion. Lightweight opinion that defies the basic tests of logical reasoning. Fayose, Obasanjo, Jimi Agbaje etc are Yorubas, are they supporting Buhari? Also, if OBJ became president out of compensation in 1999 then logically you should know there is a possibility of Osinbajo also benefiting from loyalty in 2023? Think.
Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by SuperSuave(m): 6:37am On Jan 27, 2019
Yambee:

vote your conscience bro. There are more than 2 people contesting for presidency. Elections no be nairabet, vote your conscience

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by SuperSuave(m): 6:38am On Jan 27, 2019
oluwwasheun:

you can make the third candidate strong by joining him. Let us make Sowore the third strong candidate
thanks for spreading the gospel. Take it back is the movement. No going back

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State by Slynation(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Amalekki:

This is what happens when your thought process is driven by emotion. Lightweight opinion that defies the basic tests of logical reasoning. Fayose, Obasanjo, Jimi Agbaje etc are Yorubas, are they supporting Buhari? Also, if OBJ became president out of compensation in 1999 then logically you should know there is a possibility of Osinbajo also benefiting from loyalty in 2023? Think.

Keep basking in shadows of ignorance....!!
Osinbajo playing the role of an apprentice to Buhari has dent his image im the process!! So any future appointments when this administration must have been booted out is absolutely dead on arrival!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano / Meet Evangeline Babuba Abeke, The Best Female Cadet At Police Academy / Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.