Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) (22725 Views)

Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results / Disclose Security Votes Spending For 2021, SERAP Tells Buhari, 36 Governors / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Richdad50:
Just a digress........ Who cursed the South to make Unity unattainable. No Northern decent will ever allow this level of ridicule on their own CJN. Not one. Do you think a Hausa/Fulani CJN will ever be disgraced in this fashion? Not in the future. Do you know Walter is the first southern CJN in 35years? So you think past CJNs never had one issue or the other. I feel for south. I weep for them.

#Richdad

which south? the one that pressurize Kemi to resign?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Richdad50:
Just a digress........ Who cursed the South to make Unity unattainable. [b]No Northern decent will ever allow this level of ridicule on their own [/b]CJN. Not one. Do you think a Hausa/Fulani CJN will ever be disgraced in this fashion? Not in the future. Do you know Walter is the first southern CJN in 35years? So you think past CJNs never had one issue or the other. I feel for south. I weep for them.

#Richdad
Ex cbn gov Sanusi Lamido (a notherner) was removed illegal by Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) by jamejanev: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:
Buhari end game, no amount of Arab propaganda can save him.

Nigeria will never be a muslim country, come and take ur fellow muslims in Niger REP and NW.

thunder fire buhari, Insha'Allah amin all u wished him is for you and ur entire families

thunder fire buhari, Insha'Allah amin

thunder scatter aisha, masha Allah amin
Re: Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) by jamejanev: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:

Nigeria will never be a muslim country, come and take ur fellow muslims in Niger REP and NW.

crude guys
Re: Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Richdad50:
Just a digress........ Who cursed the South to make Unity unattainable. No Northern decent will ever allow this level of ridicule on their own CJN. Not one. Do you think a Hausa/Fulani CJN will ever be disgraced in this fashion? Not in the future. Do you know Walter is the first southern CJN in 35years? So you think past CJNs never had one issue or the other. I feel for south. I weep for them.

#Richdad
I weep for your foolish comment. Tribalism and ethnic bigotry has warped your brain. Because Ononghen is a Southerner, the southerners should overlook his moral misconduct?
Seeing you post nuggets up and down here, one would actually think you are knowledgeable fellow. Truly we deserve the leaders we get

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) by amnesty7: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad
Weep for yourself alone o.
Re: Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Na lie they still spend a lot of money to buy Vote.... But they are now hiding it and make it more sophisticated. Tradermoni few weeks close election is that not Vote buying?

Re: Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) by somziency: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Too early to concluded. There is a new dimension. Vote buying. They are saving for the D-day.
Re: Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) by Bundaweber: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Richdad50:

Update: The barrage of mentions I have received from the post the likes of which I have never seen before gives me the feeling I just said the right thing. I believe there is an 'APC propaganda counter punch engine room' running smoothly on NL. From the view of a country hillside with the cool breeze hitting my forehead, I can't but smile at the high level of southern ignoramus.

#Richdad

you wanna know how a true nigerian should be? come down to benin and see the house where justice. obaseki hose is. where he lived and died. its not a palatial residence neither is it millions of dollars. but he serve the nation well, service to the nation is not for the enrichment of one and his 10th generation.
be wise and not sentimental
Re: Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) by KunleyY19(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
The south has clearly been sleeping all this while just imagine before 1987 we have 5 CJN from the south majorly SW... But 1987 downwards all the 8 were northerners were do you place that...

The South Esp SS and SE will keep on shouting on the Media whereas the north Are strategically placing their people at the corridors of power...

SE esp don't have politics OT The son's of zik will just be faltering left right centre no leader no alliance...

SE and SS needs to wise up las las...Tho SS still get OT pass that SE...SMH!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) by Augustenite(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:

N.B this guy will commit suicide after February 16.

The guy is in severe pain .
Re: Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) by afoobabs(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Richdad50:

Update: The barrage of mentions I have received from the post the likes of which I have never seen before gives me the feeling I just said the right thing. I believe there is an 'APC propaganda counter punch engine room' running smoothly on NL. From the view of a country hillside with the cool breeze hitting my forehead, I can't but smile at the high level of southern ignoramus.

#Richdad

if only you can think out of the bullshit you are been fed

if only the way you hate buhari you did not support atiku and distant ursef from criminal and looters

if only you dont support saraki an epitome of corruption

if only you can see beyond tribalism that onogeh is not a good representative of the south

i would av taken you for an intelligent young man that has master the idiosyncrasies of writting but alas! you using it wrongly you are so blinded by bigotry tribalism and hate that you cannot even see beyond the bridge of your nose.

sanusi lamido sanusi was removed by gej and heaven did not fall. justice ayo salami was also removed by same gej and hell did not loose.

it is an insult on ur intelligence to be in support of a corrupt judge

if you are afraid buhari will replace him with a northerner let him. He/north will not rule forever.

when its time for South we will also appoint southerners that we trust just like gej did

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) by Friend01(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:

I am really pained that there is no way to tame foolish people like you.
Your level of idiocy is matchless and unparalleled in anyway we look at it.
Re: Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) by hammerFC: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Friend01:

I am really pained that there is no way to tame foolish people like you.
Your level of idiocy is matchless and unparalleled in anyway we look at it.

U have to get into government and become President and C in C before u dare to challenge anybody.

U are a coward.

One on one in south africa or even US, if i approach u, fear will first kill u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' / Ex Governor Of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim Decamps To APC / Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.