Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport (60173 Views)

$142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold / This Old 1963 Ferrari Becomes The Most Expensive Car Ever Sold - See Price / 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Houseofglam7(f): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
*faints*
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by noble71(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
easyfem:
Pls a friend is looking for job in Dubai ........ Pls any help from una
tell that your friend to save his money cus he will regret ever travelling to Dubai. Dubai is not for beginners.
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Enuose242(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nwaikuku2:
Trending car here are used as police car in dubai. Benz might even be a taxi car there

Benz ke talk about rolls Royce and the rest
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by stanley000: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
MediahelmNGR:

They use Rolls Royce as taxi
Uber not taxi. There's a difference
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by alezzy13: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
We also have it here in Nigeria. God bless former IGP, Ibrahim Idris

'Robust response' indeed embarassed
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by eagleeye2: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
SaintLucia:
UAE a very beautiful country that practice Absolute Monarchism system of government where Democratic System of government is seen as corrupt. Se as the country developed fast with the same crude oil God gave us. They are seriously diverting their economy from crude oil to Tourism and Real Estates Investment. Our celebrities especially the none Muslims go there for enjoyment, shoot movies. And here we are defending a corrupt CJN in the name of rule of law. Wetin Naija even gain for this yeye democracy that was introduced to us by the West?
If you don't want democracy, please push for division of the country so that the North and South West can practice Absolute Monarchism.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by stanley000: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
You wanna know why expensive cars are often small? Coz their parts are more difficult to put together not to mention the longer hours of labor, handmade body parts, etc Just like wristwatches, the smaller the costlier.

Have a nice day y'all

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by jamezman(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ahswear if i reach there i go commit and when police arrest me i go use the car take selfie tire....
Nigeria full cow naim be this people #50 pomo...
And people are shouting 4+4 when the previous 4 have been a disaster of the highest order...
Oil money republic no be de fuel wey Nigeria carry for head like Ghana bonce...
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by menzo4u: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lies everywhere, have you seen the Nigerian police car?

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Candytvng: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:

my chest oh lolz
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by MODbanANDdie: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
This is why I built a house in space,

Cos earth is full of mad people including you dat is about to quote me grin
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by lonelydora: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:

This one is tear rubber nah. Come and see Nkpolu (UST junction) Police station van in Rivers State
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by clems88(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ishmail just carried our blessing go give aboki.s
God why undecided embarassed
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by heendrix(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
Please my people, somebody should pls tell me how to join police in Abu Dhabi,

I don't understand my suden love for this police uniform

Join Nigeria's own first fr 5years to gather working experience

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:

I swear I saw this coming , say person go compare am with our own for here lol

Naija is dead the other day na armor car them dey push
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by adiman1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=75138803]We also have it here in Nigeria. God bless former IGP, Ibrahim Idris hahahahahahahahaa
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by heendrix(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Richbosslyn11:
I’m getting one of this in March
Visit and study in Canada Check my signature
After scamming us of our hard earned money abi
heaven reject that prayer
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by heendrix(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
MODbanANDdie:
This is why I built a house in space,

Cos earth is full of mad people including you dat is about to quote me grin

Lol grin grin
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Bestchisom(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Being a police there will be very interesting...

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Ykol(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Olalan:
All for showbiz and tourism.......
u get d concept
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by oloriLFC(f): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
very "Robust" response they always give. Awon werey undecided
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by SaintLucia: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
eagleeye2:

If you don't want democracy, please push for division of the country so that the North and South West can practice Absolute Monarchism.
Se na Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba or Edo people dey govern your potopoto abi na dem dey represent your people for national assembly? we are talking of corruption the mumu dey talk of division. The UAE u see a combination of about Eight Emirates that came together and formed a country known as United Arab Emirate. Dubai is one of the poorest Emirates in terms of natural resources cos they don't have oil just like Lagos but Dubai, Sharqah together with Abu Dhabi are the most developed. It's all about good and faithful leaders who put their country interest first not like what u have in your region.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by SUNDICOS(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
hahahahahaha, you over tight ooo
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by koyeni(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
grin
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by danchi2019(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
in my own country even with their old cars there is also no fuel
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Dayoara: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
What is wrong with Nigeria.
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Ykol(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bestchisom:
Being a police there will be very interesting...
only citizen now can do police in uae

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Adecombo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dam it!!! Love Dubai
Re: The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport by Joedoyle(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Well, Nigeria is my country and we will get there but we will not waste our time purchasing street cars as police vehicles. USA, UK, France, Germany, etc are countries that use customised vehicles to match their wealth greater than this ones. Who will catch a good drift driver who is a criminal with that kind of car when he is not a street King driver as a police..... My dear Dubai, stop wasting money on perishable things. Just have a customised stuffs for your police force. .. Nigerians, our government owe us that one. Customised police vehicle so they can be more uniques in communication.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? / Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.