Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara (21488 Views)

Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara / Speaker Dogara, Six Political Parties, Others Move To Stop Governor Abubakar / Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Wallade(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Topmaike007:
so you're saying that the CJN is right abi?

Who are you to say the CJN is right or wrong; are you a judge?
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Charly68: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dogara a greed power hawk raising fake alarm. Your democracy not in danger when you were busy playing politricks at the national assembly but it fell into danger when the ex cjn was removed because of credibility albatross? I love that type of danger plenty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Raskasal(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
If your democracy is all looting, lies and deceit, then let it be on fire.
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by tammie24: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
three:

THEY WANT MASS PROTESTS

THEY WANT VIOLENCE

THEY WANT AN EXCUSE TO SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET & POSTPONE ELECTIONS.

DO NOT INDULGE THEM.

ONE AIM & ONE AIM ONLY

We call on the National Assembly to immediately..

IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT & VICE-PRESIDENT

WE NEED PEACE

exactly
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Ymin: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
When the S/S leaders including Wike asked him to disregard CCT by not appearing last week,una no cry at all. The guy said he forgot to declared his asset ,imagine a number one law custodian of the nation and guys are shouting Buhari.

If Nigeria will be better, we need ruthless, radical leader that might sometimes have to "suspend " the law with common sense in the interest of the masses cos Nigeria law is faulty and the law makers are not ready to effect any change to their disadvantage.

Buhari still has my vote.
4+4 is a goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Donsnowprince(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
R I P dear democracy
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by halhassan1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
signature2012:
Buhari just killed himself politically.I love his action.He will be dealt with come next month.
With your just one inconsequential vote, that's if you even have voters card.

Me, my wives and 13 children have been sleeping @ poling booth to cast our vote for Mr integrity... Don't ask me what I live on because my business is flourishing... courtesy Sai Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Topmaike007(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wallade:

Who are you to say the CJN is right or wrong; are you a judge?
so who are you to castigate the president for suspending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Wallade(m): 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Topmaike007:
so who are you to castigate the president for suspending

I castigate the president based on the dictates of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which the president swore to protect and of course is bigger and more authoritative than the prrsident.

As long as the position of the constitution is contary to that of the president, as it is in this purported suspension of CJN, I have the authority of the constitution to castigate the president.
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by desiredhome: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Enuose242:

That’s because you no nothing about democracy and constitution...
As far as Nigeria is concern, there have never been democracy,
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Zionbel(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
For those quoting that PMB followed due process by banking on the order from CCT to suspend the CJN.

How dumb! Do you realise that the CCT doesn't have the legal authority to recommend the suspension or removal of the CJN. And not even a presidential veto.
That power is vested on only the Nigeria Judicial Council and Senate. To this end PMB has brea
ched the constitution
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Greenvaiper: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Newbiee:
Below is Mike Ozekhome ,SAN. Argument Supporting the suspension of Justice Ayo Salami President of the court of Appeal by Jonathan over allegations of corruption without any evidence or case against him in any court. Pls read.5

*”According to Section 11 of the Interpretation Act, Cap 123, Vol. 8, LFN, 2004, the President can suspend indefinitely but not remove without senate. And the President just exercised this”*

This was the law that Mike Ozekhome ,SAN deployed in his argument supporting Jonathan but today the clown is calling for breakdown of law & order.

Pls stop distorting facts on a public forum. Jonathan suspended salami based on the recommendation of the NJC. Blockheaded zombie

Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by desiredhome: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lamb101:
If as a christian at this point u still support Buhari, u are assisting in the islamization agenda of the cabal.
No offence but dont continue being this arrogant hypocrite that u already are.
Please.

Is like you are left behind, the islamization propaganda is no longer working, they've passed that side, after that was jubril, lifeless, etc, it's now tyranny,

this is what we need in this country. See all of them corrupt politicians and blind follwers threatening fire and brimstone. tongue

Sai Baba = 4+4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by bigtt76(f): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
Exactly... Useless pipo! They went on recess instead of facing national issues angry angry

helinues:
Cry us a lava.

Go back to work and fix the lacuna in the constitutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Niwdog(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
BafanaBafana:
USA killed Bin Laden without following due process, nobody complained because Bin Laden had to be killed and he was killed.
Onoghen had to be removed, he was removed. That's all that matters.
A corrupt judge is like a terrorist. A corrupt CJN is worse than a terrorist.
If you are in pains that a corrupt judge was suspended, you are among the demons standing in the way of Nigeria's progress.
but a corrupt Governor ought to be respected and worshipped
Think bro!
Forget politics and think
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Niwdog(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ymin:
When the S/S leaders including Wike asked him to disregard CCT by not appearing last week,una no cry at all. The guy said he forgot to declared his asset ,imagine a number one law custodian of the nation and guys are shouting Buhari.

If Nigeria will be better, we need ruthless, radical leader that might sometimes have to "suspend " the law with common sense in the interest of the masses cos Nigeria law is faulty and the law makers are not ready to effect any change to their disadvantage.

Buhari still has my vote.
4+4 is a goal.
in your stupid analogue the president should direct the efcc to arrest Kano state Governor cause his arrest will benefit the masses or is that his own case is different?
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by BafanaBafana: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Niwdog:
but a corrupt Governor ought to be respected and worshipped
Think bro!
Forget politics and think
Almost all governors are corrupt. Their files are with efcc. Nothing can be done now since they have immunity. Once they leave office they will be duly apprehended.
But I knew this since secondary school. I wonder why you are ignorant of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
desiredhome:

Is like you are left behind, the islamization propaganda is no longer working, they've passed that side, after that was jubril, lifeless, etc, it's now tyranny,

this is what we need in this country. See all of them corrupt politicians and blind follwers threatening fire and brimstone. tongue

Sai Baba = 4+4
keep quiet the msg wasnt directed to fools.
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
desiredhome:

Sai Baba = 4+4
keep quiet the msg wasnt directed to fo.ols.
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by desiredhome: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lamb101:

keep quiet the msg wasnt directed to fools.

And who is more foolish? Gerraofhere
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Niwdog(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Almost all governors are corrupt. Their files are with efcc. Nothing can be done now since they have immunity. Once they leave office they will be duly apprehended.
But I knew this since secondary school. I wonder why you are ignorant of it.
But suspending the cjn is constitutional.
Is it possible for Nigeria to have two cjn
Cause the word suspension doesn't mean expulsion.
Why not follow the legal process of removing the cjn permanently before inaugurating a new cjn
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by FisifunKododada: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lamb101:

my bro, dont be surprised. Up here in d north, once these people hate u, ur life is at stake. They see u as a snake that should be killed.
As for the fulani tribe, here they are well known as unforgivers. No matter how long u do them they must do u back one.

Atiku is Fulani. Is he also an unforgiver (sic)?
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
desiredhome:

u should be stoned to death terrorist.
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
desiredhome:

u should be s.toned to death terroris.t.
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
desiredhome:

And who is more lish? Ge
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Xisnin(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Newbiee:
Below is Mike Ozekhome ,SAN. Argument Supporting the suspension of Justice Ayo Salami President of the court of Appeal by Jonathan over allegations of corruption without any evidence or case against him in any court. Pls read.5

*”According to Section 11 of the Interpretation Act, Cap 123, Vol. 8, LFN, 2004, the President can suspend indefinitely but not remove without senate. And the President just exercised this”*

This was the law that Mike Ozekhome ,SAN deployed in his argument supporting Jonathan but today the clown is calling for breakdown of law & order.
Zombie, the NJC recommended Salami's suspension while Umaru of CCT wrote Onoghen's suspension when he has no power to do so.
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Atiku is Fulani. Is he also an unforgiver (sic)?
I dont knw sic, maybe u should ask him.
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by desiredhome: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lamb101:
Sorry for your life, boko boy, sorry you hear
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by desiredhome: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lamb101:

E pain you? Use your brain
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by Topmaike007(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Wallade:

I castigate the president based on the dictates of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which the president swore to protect and of course is bigger and more authoritative than the prrsident.

As long as the position of the constitution is contary to that of the president, as it is in this purported suspension of CJN, I have the authority of the constitution to castigate the president.
with the suspension of CJN, Buhari as done what other people but only Gej as achieve...the president has done well bro,if the judiciary is corrupted and compromise then we the citizen lives are at stake
Re: CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara by jamace(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
EFCC Files Fraud Charges against CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar ……..https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/03/efcc-files-fraud-charges-against-cct-chairman-danladi-umar/

This case is over a one year now. Why has Buhari not suspended the CCT Chairman? Because of Buhari's nepotism of course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’re Still After National Assembly Mace Snatchers — Police / Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East / RIVERS RE-RUN: We’ll Match Wike Threat For Threat, Amaechi Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.