Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Chilling Out At The Villa Obama, Marbella - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bianca Ojukwu Chilling Out At The Villa Obama, Marbella (508 Views)

A Letter To Boa-ri & The Villa By FZA / Bianca Ojukwu Shines At Ojukwu's 6th Year Memorial Ceremony / Photos: "I Am African. I Am Real" - Nigerian Couple Spend Honeymoon In The Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Chilling Out At The Villa Obama, Marbella by Koranga: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bianca Ojukwu, former beauty queen and ambassador to Spain took to her Facebook page to share pictures of her experience at the five star luxury resort at Marbella..

POWER OF THE OBAMA BRAND: THE VILLA OBAMA, MARBELLA.

The Villa Obama is located within the Villa Padierna, and is named after the Iconic First Lady Of America, Michelle Obama who chose to stay in this particular villa during her visit to Marbella, an event which threw this exotic resort into a frenzy.The Padierna Palace is simply exquisite, and you feel like you literally stepped into a grand Italian Palace because it’s so luxuriously decorated in classical style with mostly original works of art. Naturally, I headed to the Villa Obama, a med style white villa with its own private pool and garden with a spectacular view of the amphitheatre, the lush golf course and of course, the Mediterranean sea to experience the brand Michelle.
I was truly mesmerized by the sheer luxury and opulence of thIs place and elated that the management chose to name it as a fitting tribute to one of the most outstanding and exemplary First ladies of the world, pride of the black race and a woman who is perhaps the most admired woman in America today.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Chilling Out At The Villa Obama, Marbella by Koranga: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
More pictures

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Chilling Out At The Villa Obama, Marbella by Koranga: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
More pictures

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Chilling Out At The Villa Obama, Marbella by Jaquar456: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
This woman really knows how to enjoy life o.

This is the kinda place I’d love to visit.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Chilling Out At The Villa Obama, Marbella by moupe: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Koranga:

Bianca Ojukwu, former beauty queen and ambassador to Spain took to her Facebook page to share pictures of her experience at the five star luxury resort at Marbella..

POWER OF THE OBAMA BRAND: THE VILLA OBAMA, MARBELLA.

The Villa Obama is located within the Villa Padierna, and is named after the Iconic First Lady Of America, Michelle Obama who chose to stay in this particular villa during her visit to Marbella, an event which threw this exotic resort into a frenzy.The Padierna Palace is simply exquisite, and you feel like you literally stepped into a grand Italian Palace because it’s so luxuriously decorated in classical style with mostly original works of art. Naturally, I headed to the Villa Obama, a med style white villa with its own private pool and garden with a spectacular view of the amphitheatre, the lush golf course and of course, the Mediterranean sea to experience the brand Michelle.
I was truly mesmerized by the sheer luxury and opulence of thIs place and elated that the management chose to name it as a fitting tribute to one of the most outstanding and exemplary First ladies of the world, pride of the black race and a woman who is perhaps the most admired woman in America today.

Na so life suppose to be. Enjoyment galore
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Chilling Out At The Villa Obama, Marbella by christopherozo: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ageless and supreme

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Chilling Out At The Villa Obama, Marbella by Foxxybrown: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jaquar456:
This woman really knows how to enjoy life o.

This is the kinda place I’d love to visit.

Marbella, in the Costa del Sol is an exclusive resort city and playground of the rich and famous and the Billionaires paradise. Levels pass levels sha.

(1) (Reply)

THE SENATE PASSES DEEP OFFSHORE & INLAND BASIN PRODUCTION SHARING CONTRACT BILL / Sen. Akpabio In Early 1.9b Water Contract Scandal / I'm Looking For A Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.