Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support (36416 Views)

Retiring Justice Musa Dattijo Muhammad Alleges Abuse Of Power By CJN / Kalu’s Appeal Court: Akpabio, Wike Working To Destroy Judiciary—lamido / How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support by GospelAkede: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support by Oweku: 6:31am On Jan 28, 2019
somehow:
El zakazy is said to be a threat to national security. That is a terrorism issue.

Oh I see.. Does it mean that the court doesn't know who a terrorist his, But only the president does?

What about Deji Adeyonju, his he a terrorist too?
Re: Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support by somehow: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Oweku:

Oh I see.. Does it mean that the court doesn't know who a terrorist his, But only the president does?

What about Deji Adeyonju, his he a terrorist too?

National security supercedes the rule of law.

Is Deji not out on bail yet or who's typing via his handle?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists / Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Governor Obiano & His Wife Cruise In Keke In Awka As Crowd Hail Them(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.