Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Govt Made Infrastructural Development A Priority – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Govt Made Infrastructural Development A Priority – Buhari (265 Views)

Govt Made Us Suffer, Collected Millions Of Naira Before Releasing Dead Bodies / Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari / My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Govt Made Infrastructural Development A Priority – Buhari by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday took his campaign for the February 16 Presidential election to Oyo State, where he promised that he would increase the infrastructural development which his government made a priority in the last four years.

President Buhari explained that the country would continue to witness progress and development if voted into power for a second term in office

He said that in the last four years of his administration, there had been significant progress in the area of rail, road construction, power and other sectors of the economy, saying that his government would do more to make life comfortable for the citizens if voted into office for another four years.

President Buhari said that his government had already made plans to ensure the completion of rail from Lagos to Ibadan this year.

Buhari therefore urged the people of the state to vote for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the Presidential election so that his government would take the country to the next level.

Read more
https://www.basseyportal.com/2019/01/26/my-govt-made-infrastructural-development-a-priority-buhari/

Re: My Govt Made Infrastructural Development A Priority – Buhari by oyebanji44: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Absolutely correct
Re: My Govt Made Infrastructural Development A Priority – Buhari by jantofubu(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Cock and bull... Yen yen yen

if you stay at onipan and it's axis.. pls help a brother get something doing during this ASUP strike... If there is any vacancy pls help my hustle... I can do any work... I'm a civil engineering student of yabatech... Pls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Makes Progress In Transparency International anti-corruption Ranking / Buhari/ Osinbajo Campaign Organisation State Campaign Council (ondo State) / Amnesty Will Be Consider For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.