Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) (62020 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Great Nation Performance By Timi Dakolo And Others / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by jojo1415: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Built2last:
This matter will change 2019 election. The world is now focusing on this election.

It will be extremely difficult for APC to rig the election

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtGN6tFHB9x/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=tva2nihygd0t
Like for Atiku,share for buhari

18 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by lexyman(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
sad it is sad that the truth is homeless .
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by fistonati(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
We all know that is the obvious truth.

He sold his conscience long time ago and threw his faith to money

I doubt if he will make heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by ideynl1: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

He is referring to Reno.

The law is clear regarding the role and powers vested on the CCT and they are empowered to issue punishments when it comes to false asset declaration and their issuance of an order to suspend the CJN is within their constitutional powers.

That is not so with PMB and the so called petitions against him.

This is what Timi Dakolo meant when he said he thought Reno the lying pastor knew the law.

So Reno is now in corridor of power?

Sometime you zombies don't reason at all

23 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by Mobi47(m): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
I am totally disappointed in osibanjo. if he is a true man of God, he should have resigned since. This Govt failed it supporters. Let's try Atiku and see.

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by kayfra: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
CharleyBright:
I weep for this Country.
The yeye Pastor of a VP is sitting there and doing houseboy for Buhari, while he appoints only Northerners.
Does it mean Oshibanjo doesnt make recommendations on appointments?
And the people blindly supporting Buhari think they are playing politics by beefing anyone against Buhari.

When the Tyrant sets the country ablaze, na we all go hear am.
Who APC or PDP help?

And Obi is applying for the position of house boy which has made all of you dump Biafra. Smh

Slaves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by ezkimow(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chukwudozzie:
A lot of people would be scared that the number of Buhari supporters have increased on Nairaland... but I will show you guys in a bit that it is all false.

Names like;

Cleverly
Clicmarin
Ngeneukwenu
Butterflyleo
domelo

Are all being operated by one person

Names like

Manabbqgrills
SEOnaijaexpert

Are also being controlled by one person.

Others like

Clearfair
Sarkki
Buhariguy
and other numerous accounts that can barely communicate in good English is also controlled by one person too.

Also;

Realityshot
passing.shot

They were all created between 2018 and 2019. Just for the sole purpose of election propaganda online. Just in case you want to vote Buhari because you see all these guys supporting Buhari, they will all disappear after 2019 Feb and you will be alone to face your hunger.

Atiku is not the best option, but Buhari will destroy this nation if he wins again.

If you don't perform in your 1st tenure, what will you do in your 2nd?

U forgot that one with python Amakapython

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chukwudozzie:
A lot of people would be scared that the number of Buhari supporters have increased on Nairaland... but I will show you guys in a bit that it is all false.

Names like;

Cleverly
Clicmarin
Ngeneukwenu
Butterflyleo
domelo

Names like

Manabbqgrills
SEOnaijaexpert

Others like

Clearfair
Sarkki
Buhariguy
and other numerous accounts that can barely communicate in good English is also controlled by one person too.

Also;

Realityshot
passing.shot

They were all created between 2018 and 2019. Just for the sole purpose of election propaganda online. Just in case you want to vote Buhari because you see all these guys supporting Buhari, they will all disappear after 2019 Feb and you will be alone to face your hunger.

Atiku is not the best option, but Buhari will destroy this nation if he wins again.

Me nko?

Operated by who?

Isi azu like u...taaa!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by Seun360(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Cry me a river.
That's what the corrupt CJN deserves.

Why should they even appoint a CJ of the federation from SS/SE?

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
fistonati:
We all know that is the obvious truth.
He sold his conscience long time ago and threw his faith to money
I doubt if he will make heaven.
Sebi na u hold the key to heaven...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by Wallade(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
For some time, I avoided comments about Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's faith and his conduct so far in office.

However, I am not surprised about his character thus far. It is rare to see men that wanna combine the pastoral office with such highly political offices.

You can't represent God and mammon at same time. We know Yemi Osinbajo lost God sometime ago.

12 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
You shld ask your "leader" too.. aren't they good friends, Timi??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

He is referring to Reno.

The law is clear regarding the role and powers vested on the CCT and they are empowered to issue punishments when it comes to false asset declaration and their issuance of an order to suspend the CJN is within their constitutional powers.

That is not so with PMB and the so called petitions against him.

This is what Timi Dakolo meant when he said he thought Reno the lying pastor knew the law.

Which law? Please research very well before you delve into topics, most especially when they relate to laws.

Please Google that law you referred to. What that law says is that when a public officer has been TRIED and found GUILTY, then the CCT can recommend his removal from the office.

Almost every one agreed that the CJN has committed a grave infraction but he has not been tried and he has not been found GUILTY, of which those are the grounds the CCT can issue an Order.

Having issued an Order without the conditions precedent, the Order is illegal.

There are a lot of issues with that Order but let us limit it to the above.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by EdoBoyJazzie: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chukwudozzie:

Names like;

Cleverly
Clicmarin
Ngeneukwenu
Butterflyleo
domelo

Names like

Manabbqgrills
SEOnaijaexpert

Others like

Clearfair
Sarkki
Buhariguy

Also;

Realityshot
passing.shot

Good observation

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
I don't know if Osinbajo is acting under duress or not but truth is he has disappointed many. If I were him, I'll resign now and earn a good name for myself and my generation.
He can bank on this dignity and run for a position on his own later and see Nigerians vote for him vehemently.

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by Borderless: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Corrinthians:
If Osinbajo is a lielie pastor, Timi Dakolo's mother is a fat whóre with a flat arse. angry

No matter how much you try to keep idiots in, they always find a way to crawl back out.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Seun360:
Cry me a river.

What abt the corrupt politicians in APC I guess their sins Have been forgiven. The Yoruba's are just been used in this govt and is a shame. The people that call the shot is the fulanis. VP is just an errand boy and a bloody liar . Pastor indeed!!!

12 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by danchi2019(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
atiku should just drink snapper to save himself from emberresment
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by rame18(f): 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
Seun360:
Cry me a river.

Me and you go fight for this your talk.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chukwudozzie:

Names like;

Cleverly
Clicmarin
Ngeneukwenu
Butterflyleo
domelo

Names like

Manabbqgrills
SEOnaijaexpert

Others like

Clearfair
Sarkki
Buhariguy

Also;

Realityshot
passing.shot

See as you copy my post without giving credit. angry

Oya give me my credit jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
donk552:
70% of RCCG are fake
That Osibanjo is silence on certain things or misbehaves doesn't mean certain percentage of pastors are bad. Until scientifically proven beyond reasonable doubt your assertion is vague, stereotype and void.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by ClearFlair: 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Built2last:
This matter will change 2019 election. The world is now focusing on this election.

It will be extremely difficult for APC to rig the election

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtGN6tFHB9x/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=tva2nihygd0t

So Timi Dakolo is a thief too.
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
donk552:
70% of RCCG are fake
its a place where tithe collection is a ticket to heaven honestly RCCG is something else
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by rokoto1986(m): 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
Even if osibanjo keep silent does nt mean he is nt in d evil gang, being silent in a time like dis means u re wit dem. if nt you will speak up 4 wat is right. so if d so called pastor decide nt to say sometin, he has already said sometin. so my best advice 4 him is to become a muslim, so we will just understd.
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by Masterclass32: 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
NifemiKolade:
Nifemi wept! grin

No be only you. Most Nigerians are weeping.

But it ends in 3 wks. We must rescue the country from the dangerous path which APC has placed it.
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chukwudozzie:

Names like;

Cleverly
Clicmarin
Ngeneukwenu
Butterflyleo
domelo

Names like

Manabbqgrills
SEOnaijaexpert

Others like

Clearfair
Sarkki
Buhariguy

Also;

Realityshot
passing.shot

Modath nko?
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by kingslly(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
I have never seen Osinbajo as a genuine person.
He is just an opportunist.
He always copy's Obama's style of speech.
If only the Yoruba's will see all these men for what the really are.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by skyp(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
The world don't give a Bleep about you. Fix your country yourself and forget about world fucus on election.
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by OpTiX45: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Corrinthians:
If Osinbajo is a lielie pastor, Timi Dakolo's mother is a fat whóre with a flat arse. angry
you are nothing but a foolish bastard! Pray let the scales over your eyes fall off so you see clearly

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:04am On Jan 27, 2019
The drama just started fa
Re: Timi Dakolo Calls Osinbajo 'Lie Lie Pastor'? (Photos) by bizhop01: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2019
End time pastor, that lie pass devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Hand Over Note To Willie Obiano / This Photo Of Buhari Went Viral This Week On Fb And Twitter[photo] / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.