Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Have No Deal With The PDP, Richard Ngene Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Deal With The PDP, Richard Ngene Cries Out (475 Views)

I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole / No Deal Until Ayu Resigns, Wike Tells Atiku, PDP Plans Intervention / Presidency: No Deal With Onnoghen Over Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Deal With The PDP, Richard Ngene Cries Out by RichFoundation(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
- Enugu-

APC House of Assembly Candidate in Nkanu West Constituency of Enugu State, Richard Ngene, Saturday said he is still very much in the race, describing online publication of him not being a supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari as the hand work of Mischief Makers.

While condemning the online publication that he also got a Car gift and the sum of 5 million naira from the PDP stakeholders in order to step down from the race.

Richard, who described the rumour as laughable, saying there is no reason for him to quit when he is convinced that he has a good chance of winning the election. I never contemplated and will not step down from the contest. I remain the most popular and qualified among all other candidates in the race.

“The publication is wicked and a failed project by the PDP”,

Richard said; “my attention has been drawn to constant attack and blackmail by Secret Reporters online which is being sponsored by some persons.

“I consider the exercise as a failed project. I have been a member of the All Progressive Congress APC since 2014 and I have no business whatsoever with the sinking ship called PDP.

I am fully in the race for Enugu State House of Assembly, I neither got a car gift nor one kobo from the PDP failed administration .
“I am using this medium to challenge the House of Assembly Candidates of other political parties in Nkanu West Constituency to a Live Debate, while I am calling on the incumbent member/PDP candidate to show us his score card for the past eight(cool years.”

Looking at those contesting with me, I believed I am the most capable and qualified in the contest.
I am assuring our Party Leaders and my supporters especially in Nkanu West, that I can never step down from the contest.

“The election is not just about me but the future of the good people of Nkanu West Constituency. I know that the blackmails is to dissuade my supporters not to do the needful owing to my popularity”,

I am appealing to the good people of Nkanu West to get prepared to vote for all APC candidates;
Vote Muhammadu Buhari for President,
Vote Sen. Ayogu Eze for Governor,
Vote Engr. Lawrence Ezeh for Senate,
Vote Barr. Tony Nwafor for House of Representatives, &
Vote Richard Ngene for State House of Assembly

“We are already in the middle of Escravos River. It is the point of no return. We have enough fuel, strength and capacity to cross to the NEXT LEVEL”, Richard spoke in parables.

Re: I Have No Deal With The PDP, Richard Ngene Cries Out by DLondonboiy: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ngene? Is he related that one hermaphrodite we have here?

(1) (Reply)

Onnoghen Odeal : Nnamdi Kanu An Uncanny Genius. / Next Level Will Be Better Than Where We Are Now- Osinbajo / Corruption Fight: Buhari Begs For Guidance, Prayers As He Eyes Fresh Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.