Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole (15524 Views)

Edo Assembly Serves Gov Obaseki’s Deputy, Philip Shaibu Impeachment Notice / Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar / Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by chokekachy: 5:44pm On Mar 06
Our attention has been drawn to an article circulating on social media regarding a purported plan by the Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki to call on lawmakers of Edo State House of Assembly to begin impeachment proceedings against his deputy Hon. Philip Shaibu.

Ordinarily, we would neither be concerned nor bothered by what methods the characters in the unending feud within the Edo State PDP employ to settle scores among themselves.

However, we are compelled to clarify and set the record straight because in the said article, it was falsely claimed, and I quote “ 👇

“ _Our reporter also gathered that the governor have(sic) already gotten across to Comrade Adams Oshiomhole to help him lobby and talk to the APC lawmakers in the House to support the impeachment move against Comrade Philip Shaibu”

We wish to categorically state that Senator Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole has not, at any time, engaged in discussions with Governor Godwin Obaseki regarding plans to impeach his deputy, as the apex leader of the APC in Edo State, is solely focused on fostering goodwill between the people of Edo State and the APC, with the goal of winning the upcoming governorship election and returning the state to a path of progress under an APC government.

Also, it is important to state that matters of impeachment are the sole responsibilities of the Edo State House of Assembly and the Edo State Judiciary. Political parties have no constitutional role to play in any impeachment process.

Therefore, the notion that Senator Adams Oshiomhole can influence the actions of APC lawmakers, should there be any impeachment exercise in the Edo State House of Assembly is simply preposterous.

Senator Oshiomhole has not and will not engage in any deals with Governor Obaseki on this or any other political issue.

Lastly, we urge all Edo people to approach articles of this nature with skepticism if the authors fail to take credit for their allegations. As we begin the process leading to the September 2024 governorship election in our beloved State

let us all strive for truthful and responsible discourse in our political environment.

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Xscape1993(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06
Nigerian politicians...
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by madridguy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06
Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, Edo state best performing governor.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06
Nigerian politicians are the most despicable human being on planet muthafucking earth....especially those in the APC!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Zetty177x: 5:59pm On Mar 06
Na Dem sabi .it's only remaining 5 months for both of them to Bleep off...

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06
You never talk true

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by drlaykay(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06
Politicians are hypocrites. This clown that enjoyed the support of all Nigerians against his displacement by a godfather has become one himself. Exceedingly doing worse against a vice who stood by him.

Performance is way below par compared to his predecessor. Commissioning a private project not one of significant economic value but frivolities.

Now orchestrating the removal of his vice.

Nigerians remain the stupid and gullible ones. Always trusting these folks. Non of them is every worthy of my support again

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Uyi168: 6:00pm On Mar 06
The Godfatherism we all stood with obaseki to fight against,is now what he(obaseki) wants to practice.

It's a waste of time siding with any of these people

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by AllTheWayUp: 6:00pm On Mar 06
Dey play
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Biodun556(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06
But they said Edo no be lagos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by bigdammyj: 6:01pm On Mar 06
Noted.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Zinosky10: 6:01pm On Mar 06
Noted
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by MrProlific95: 6:01pm On Mar 06
Liars, Whatever happens to Shuaibu is his business.
See Obaseki that non Edo people and Edoids supported against Oshiomole, what a life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Afamed: 6:01pm On Mar 06
Like Labour party like PDP, both are confirmed Confused janjawee_ed parties of Ipob looters

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Houseofglam7(f): 6:01pm On Mar 06
🫤

1 Like

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Dan987: 6:01pm On Mar 06
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by thesicilian: 6:02pm On Mar 06
Nigerian governors always behave as if they'll never leave office

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by QueenDima47(f): 6:02pm On Mar 06
This obaseki must be the most dangerous, always rewarding his friends with scorpion and serpent.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by QueenDima47(f): 6:02pm On Mar 06
Afamed:
Like Labour party like PDP, both are confirmed Confused janjawee_ed parties of Ipob looters
Hunger will kill you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Donlanray: 6:02pm On Mar 06
Hmmnnn
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:02pm On Mar 06
Edo no be Lagos see the outcome now, Obaseki should go and rest

10 Likes

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by dinocy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06
Na so, naija, which way?
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06
madridguy:
Mugun😒

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by kiddkash(m): 6:03pm On Mar 06
Raise your hands if you do not believe a single politician in this country

1 Like

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Ofunaofu: 6:03pm On Mar 06
grin
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Afamed: 6:04pm On Mar 06
QueenDima47:

Hunger will kill you.

Ain't lazy like una

$ slave+-s . No update regards how much you bought 1 cup of garri today?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by AllenSpencer: 6:04pm On Mar 06
“Edo no be Lagos” and they voted-in the worst performing governor in Africa after Dapo Abiodun. 🤣🤣🤣

Edo people revolted and still elected the worst 🤣🤣🤣

Truly, Edo no be Lagos. It can never be!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Raddiesy47: 6:04pm On Mar 06
Which progress
Lol
Progress of hunger
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Cantonese: 6:05pm On Mar 06
Na wah.
Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by blowjohn(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06
madridguy:

They will come for ur head o.
Truth dey bitter for their mouth

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by Ofunaofu: 6:06pm On Mar 06
Afamed:

You and I know that the only party synonymous with the bolded is the APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole by blowjohn(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06
MemphitzDgreat1:
Nigerian politicians are the most despicable human being on planet muthafucking earth....especially those in the APC!!!

What about Nigerian bankers, mechanics, tailors, nepa officials and VIO officials?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Attacked By Tony Nwoye's Thugs - Ngige Opens Up On Violent APC Congress / Buhari Is Yet To Sign N30,000 Minimum Wage Bill —presidency / 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.