Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,494 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

"Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde (13128 Views)

Ernesto Valverede Reveals "Special Thing" Man Utd Has / Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" / Real Madrid & Barca January Transfer News Griezmann Agrees To Camp Nou Switch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by maisauki: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Since CR7's departure, madrid af bn tutless in front of goal
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by theoneJabulani(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
lilbest4:
In LA Liga this season, yes
Junk journalism.
When has Madrid ever taken la Liga serious?
Sevilla is only level with real Madrid because Madrid have played one less game than them
Lastly Ronaldo's fans can console themselves with all they can we actually don't care
True words man. People fail to understand that Madrid have not been at it's best in the league for years now. The last time I saw a dominant Madrid side in la liga was during the 100 points season. Even before Ronaldo left, the squad was showing signs of decline. Any team would miss the absence of Ronaldo but to say his exit is the Reason for Madrid poor form is a lie. And True Madridstas know this irrespective of what Ronaldo fans says

2 Likes

Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by sampo4shizy: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
wunmi590:
Yes we Real Madrid can knows that we really flop this season, due to alot of things which I believe every football fans know.

But that doesn't mean we are still not dangerous and can't win the cup.

Even the word impossibility still says I'm possible.

First to comment for this year, sign of good thing to come this coming week and new month.

HalaMadrid forever.
Shut up your mouth..mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Divingdeep: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
wow , how silly he sounds
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by jimysilva(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
don't kill yourself y'll. yunno hw the la liga table normally be now BARCA MADRID THEN ATLETICO b4 u then see sevilla, as for madrid this season it will be their worst season just because a key player left, next season they will get used to it, ATLETICO nd their disturbance they just make threat everywhere best defensive team in the world as for barca they are just there, so any silly mistake frm barca ATLETICO won't spare them, let's just see how sevilla nd madrid will end in the league.
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
thesicilian:

Not just because Ronaldo left, but majorly because they failed to find adequate replacements for him.
If somebody doesn't leave, will you replace them? And how is a replacement adequate? Your 'not adequately replacing him' still highlights my point. Go back and read my comment again.
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by AllenSpencer: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Truth be told, he is right

Madrid is finished!

They have gone back to the years after the sold Makalele
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by smeth1: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
wunmi590:
Yes we Real Madrid can knows that we really flop this season, due to alot of things which I believe every football fans know.

But that doesn't mean we are still not dangerous and can't win the cup.

Even the word impossibility still says I'm possible.

First to comment for this year, sign of good thing to come this coming week and new month.

HalaMadrid forever.
w rip to english
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by thesicilian: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
lilbest4:
lol a dead club is 3rd on the table, qualified as UCL group winners, won club world cup and almost in semi final in Copa de Rey.
The problem is that you people don't even know anything about real Madrid. Do you know the number of injuries in that squad? It's more than enough to completely crumble most top clubs
Standards my good friend, standards.
If you have managed to set a high bar of excellence for yourself over the years, winning trophies, banging in goals, winning in style, signing the best and most expensive players, you have to find a way to keep it up. Because the year you fail to do so, you'll be adjuged to have failed, by your own standards.
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by caprini1: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
People that have not seen the last two games Real Madrid played are here talking nonsense,we all know how the season ends every year.Continue hating on some one better than you forever.
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Real Madrid is dead

The club died immediately Ronaldo left

D ronaldo theory is widely shared but it isn't true
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
QuitNotice:
Upper cut lipsrsealed Ronaldo leaves, Madrid crumbles. We never know the true worth of things till we loose them.

Barça can now boast, lubbish

Madrid isn't having a torrid time cos ronaldo left
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Slynation(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
sammyj:
This can only happen because of the departure of C Ronaldo the defeater of both Barca and Messi together!!! Likes for Ranaldo and Share for Messi!

Will you keep kwayet....!!
when it comes to La liga Barcelona has won 7 out of the last 10yrs, And this was CR7 era!!
So i don't knw what u are saying!! #Fanboy!!

1 Like

Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
thesicilian:

Standards my good friend, standards.
If you have managed to set a high bar of excellence for yourself over the years, winning trophies, banging in goals, winning in style, signing the best and most expensive players, you have to find a way to keep it up. Because the year you fail to do so, you'll be adjuged to have failed, by your own standards.
how many la Liga have Madrid won in the last ten years?
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Iskra: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
@quitnotice is so shallow and crass. So APC FC with babachir the grass cutter as goal keeper, tanko chief injustice, kyari lai Mohammed maikanti nnpc thief uzodinma klepto amaethief oshio50millwonder gandollar mainagate Tinubu etc
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Donmurphy2000(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
cool[/color]
mysportdab:
Barcelona Manager Ernesto Valverde has said he sees Atletico Madrid as a bigger threat to their hopes of winning the La Liga than Real Madrid.

Barca are currently top of the league and on course for another title win, with a five point gap ahead of 2nd placed Atletico.

MySportDab report Third-placed Sevilla are a whopping five points further back and are above Real Madrid on goal difference.

And Valverde admits he does not look that far down the table and instead says they are concentrating more on Diego Simeone’s Atletico Madrid.

"We look more at who is immediately behind us," he said.

"I value both Atletico and Real Madrid very highly because one is a great team and the other never gives up.

“But you have to look more at the one that is five points behind."

Barcelona have strengthed their squad so far this January transfer window, signing Kevin-Prince Boateng from Sassuolo, while they paid Ajax £65million for midfielder Frenkie De Jong, who will move to the Camp Nou in the summer.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/madrid-bigger-threat-than-real-madrid.html

[color=#006600]
mysportdab:
Barcelona Manager Ernesto Valverde has said he sees Atletico Madrid as a bigger threat to their hopes of winning the La Liga than Real Madrid.

Barca are currently top of the league and on course for another title win, with a five point gap ahead of 2nd placed Atletico.

MySportDab report Third-placed Sevilla are a whopping five points further back and are above Real Madrid on goal difference.

And Valverde admits he does not look that far down the table and instead says they are concentrating more on Diego Simeone’s Atletico Madrid.

"I value both Atletico and Real Madrid very highly because one is a great team and the other never gives up.

Barcelona have strengthed their squad so far this January transfer window, signing Kevin-Prince Boateng from Sassuolo, while they paid Ajax £65million for midfielder Frenkie De Jong, who will move to the Camp Nou in the summer.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/madrid-bigger-threat-than-real-madrid.html

mysportdab:

Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Simplecity(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Real Madrid is dead

The club died immediately Ronaldo left
Yes ....its DEAD....it DIED!!!
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Lilbell: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
If the champion of Europe and the richest club in the world is smaller Athletico........ Then I rest my case
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by FergieRaww(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2019
lilbest4:
lol a dead club is 3rd on the table, qualified as UCL group winners, won club world cup and almost in semi final in Copa de Rey.
The problem is that you people don't even know anything about real Madrid. Do you know the number of injuries in that squad? It's more than enough to completely crumble most top clubs

Most sensible comment i've seen here
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by thesicilian: 7:51am On Jan 27, 2019
lilbest4:
how many la Liga have Madrid won in the last ten years?
Why la liga? I never mentioned la liga and to single that out would be a strictly restricted point of view. In the last ten years they've won 2 la liga, 2 Copa del rey, 2 Spanish super cup, 4 UEFA champions league, 3 UEFA super cup, and 4 FIFA club world cup. So?
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Iskra:
@quitnotice is so shallow and crass. So APC FC with babachir the grass cutter as goal keeper, tanko chief injustice, kyari lai Mohammed maikanti nnpc thief uzodinma klepto amaethief oshio50millwonder gandollar mainagate Tinubu etc
So says the team's coach...

Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
lexy2014:

Madrid isn't having a torrid time cos ronaldo left
Well, you can school me, but first of all, answer my question. In chess, what happens when you loose your queen? If you don't know how to play chess; what happens when you loose your biggest asset?
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
QuitNotice:
Well, you can school me, but first of all, answer my question. In chess, what happens when you loose your queen? If you don't know how to play chess; what happens when you loose your biggest asset?

B4 I answer ur question, let me ask u who in real Madrid first team isn't a proven goal scorer? Who in Madrid first team isn't a leader? Who in Madrid first team lacks d quality deserving of a real madrid player?
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
lexy2014:

B4 I answer ur question, let me ask u who in real Madrid first team isn't a proven goal scorer? Who in Madrid first team isn't a leader? Who in Madrid first team lacks d quality deserving of a real madrid player?
The question I asked you needs an answer before I say any other thing. If you don't understand the question, I will put it in simple terms: before Ronaldo left, who was Madrid's best player?
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
QuitNotice:
The question I asked you needs an answer before I say any other thing. If you don't understand the question, I will put it in simple terms: before Ronaldo left, who was Madrid's best player?

Am sure u will also say he is Portugal's best player in modern history. But b4 Ronaldo left Madrid, y was he considered their best player?
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
lexy2014:

Am sure u will also say he is Portugal's best player in modern history. But b4 Ronaldo left Madrid, y was he considered their best player?
Oga you are not making sense jare. And, it's 'I'm', not 'Am'
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
QuitNotice:
Oga you are not making sense jare. And, it's 'I'm', not 'Am'

Mr. English teacher, this isnt WAEC. This is nairaland. D day 4 comparing who scored d highest in written English in WAEC isn't today. It will b announced 2u on a later date when that will b done. Just take it easy, OK.

I made a statement & asked a question. D statement is that Ronaldo should b Portugal's best player in modern history. D question was y did u say Ronaldo was Madrid's best player? Which of these isn't making sense 2u?

Let's take it a step at a time. I asked u those questions in order not 2 burden u with epistle but 2 get ur input as means of interaction. Unfortunately, u couldn't process what I said& asked.

I asked u a couple of questions much earlier. Don't worry we will come back 4 those later. Lets put d pieces of d puzzle together.

First of all, are u familiar with d Portugese national team? Am sure u aware that Ronaldo hasn't played 4 Portugal since after d World cup. Till d last world cup, Ronaldo was Portugal & Portugal was Ronaldo. Ronaldo scored goals that gave Portugal victories. He was said 2 have singlehandedly carried Portugal thru several qualifiers. But d coach of Portugal has decided 2 drop him 4d UEFA nations league. Portugal isn't missing Ronaldo & have been able 2 make it to semifinal.

When u look at d Portuguese team, who are d players there that compare in quality & achievements 2d players in Madrid? Now if these guys in Portugal who aren't up 2 par with Madrid players in terms of quality& achievement can do without Ronaldo, then y should Madrid Players not b able 2do without Ronaldo?
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
lexy2014:

Mr. English teacher, this isnt WAEC. This is nairaland. D day 4 comparing who scored d highest in written English in WAEC isn't today. It will b announced 2u on a later date when that will b done. Just take it easy, OK.

I made a statement & asked a question. D statement is that Ronaldo should b Portugal's best player in modern history. D question was y did u say Ronaldo was Madrid's best player? Which of these isn't making sense 2u?

Let's take it a step at a time. I asked u those questions in order not 2 burden u with epistle but 2 get ur input as means of interaction. Unfortunately, u couldn't process what I said& asked.

I asked u a couple of questions much earlier. Don't worry we will come back 4 those later. Lets put d pieces of d puzzle together.

First of all, are u familiar with d Portugese national team? Am sure u aware that Ronaldo hasn't played 4 Portugal since after d World cup. Till d last world cup, Ronaldo was Portugal & Portugal was Ronaldo. Ronaldo scored goals that gave Portugal victories. He was said 2 have singlehandedly carried Portugal thru several qualifiers. But d coach of Portugal has decided 2 drop him 4d UEFA nations league. Portugal isn't missing Ronaldo & have been able 2 make it to semifinal.

When u look at d Portuguese team, who are d players there that compare in quality & achievements 2d players in Madrid? Now if these guys in Portugal who aren't up 2 par with Madrid players in terms of quality& achievement can do without Ronaldo, then y should Madrid Players not b able 2do without Ronaldo?
I can't believe you typed all this without answering my question. What a waste sad
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
QuitNotice:
I can't believe you typed all this without answering my question. What a waste sad

This was what u asked. Right now, u are being schooled. And when a teacher is teaching, he asks d student question 2 ascertain d depth of d students knowledge on d subject& also to ascertain if d student is following. Unfortunately, u aren't able to process information very fast. But am patient.

QuitNotice:

Ur chess question & what happens when u loose ur best asset was well answered with d Portuguese team analogy. They lost their best asset, which is Ronaldo. Did d team collapse? No sir. D facts are there 4u 2 verify.

Like I said, let's take it one step at a time& put d pieces of d puzzle together. Did u miss that in d write up? If u have any sense of intuition, u will have been able 2b pick a few things from my write up. If u are expecting me 2 tell u what u want 2 hear, sorry that won't happen. U going 2 hear what u have never heard. If u don't agree with what I say, pls negate it with ur own facts if u have any. Its that simple
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by theoneJabulani(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
lexy2014:

This was what u asked. Right now, u are being schooled. And when a teacher is teaching, he asks d student question 2 ascertain d depth of d students knowledge on d subject& also to ascertain if d student is following. Unfortunately, u aren't able to process information very fast. But am patient.

Ur chess question & what happens when u loose ur best asset was well answered with d Portuguese team analogy. They lost their best asset, which is Ronaldo. Did d team collapse? No sir. D facts are there 4u 2 verify.

Like I said, let's take it one step at a time& put d pieces of d puzzle together. Did u miss that in d write up? If u have any sense of intuition, u will have been able 2b pick a few things from my write up. If u are expecting me 2 tell u what u want 2 hear, sorry that won't happen. U going 2 hear what u have never heard. If u don't agree with what I say, pls negate it with ur own facts if u have any. Its that simple
Don't mind the bandwagon fans, Real Madrid poor form is majorly down to the underwhelming performance of the players and not the departure of Ronaldo. Look at Marcelo, Ramos, Asensio, Isco, Benzema, Bale and even Modric. They are not playing like the guys we know before.
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2019
theoneJabulani:
Don't mind the bandwagon fans, Real Madrid poor form is majorly down to the underwhelming performance of the players and not the departure of Ronaldo. Look at Marcelo, Ramos, Asensio, Isco, Benzema, Bale and even Modric. They are not playing like the guys we know before.

Tnx boss. I thought I was d only one thinking in this direction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pool Draw This Week 41 Pool Banker Room 2024 – UK 2023/2024 / Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager / Throwback: Peter Konyegwachie Wins Silver For Nigeria At The LA 1984 Olympics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.