Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,712 members, 7,813,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

"Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde (13108 Views)

Ernesto Valverede Reveals "Special Thing" Man Utd Has / Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" / Real Madrid & Barca January Transfer News Griezmann Agrees To Camp Nou Switch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2019
QuitNotice:
I can't believe you typed all this without answering my question. What a waste sad

If u still need me 2 put d remaining pieces of d puzzle 2geda, pls let me no
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2019
lexy2014:

If u still need me 2 put d remaining pieces of d puzzle 2geda, pls let me no
Answer my question, oga puzzle. Was Ronaldo Madrid's best player? Yes or no
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2019
lexy2014:

This was what u asked. Right now, u are being schooled. And when a teacher is teaching, he asks d student question 2 ascertain d depth of d students knowledge on d subject& also to ascertain if d student is following. Unfortunately, u aren't able to process information very fast. But am patient.

Ur chess question & what happens when u loose ur best asset was well answered with d Portuguese team analogy. They lost their best asset, which is Ronaldo. Did d team collapse? No sir. D facts are there 4u 2 verify.

Like I said, let's take it one step at a time& put d pieces of d puzzle together. Did u miss that in d write up? If u have any sense of intuition, u will have been able 2b pick a few things from my write up. If u are expecting me 2 tell u what u want 2 hear, sorry that won't happen. U going 2 hear what u have never heard. If u don't agree with what I say, pls negate it with ur own facts if u have any. Its that simple
The national team, only time can tell. Club football comes thick and fast. Hence the struggle at Madrid. Portugal, only time will tell. You have agreed with me that he was their best player, and that he was 'not adequately replaced'. So why the argument?
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2019
QuitNotice:
Answer my question, oga puzzle. Was Ronaldo Madrid's best player? Yes or no

Whether Ronaldo was Real Madrid's best player or not isn't in dispute. No one can question his credentials at Real Madrid. His goal scoring record is phenomenal, one that will appetise any football historian. D question is this: is it because he left real Madrid that they started having a torrid time? Am sure u can provide some insight 2 this. So if u need information, ask d right questions.
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2019
QuitNotice:
The national team, only time can tell. Club football comes thick and fast. Hence the struggle at Madrid. Portugal, only time will tell. You have agreed with me that he was their best player, and that he was 'not adequately replaced'. So why the argument?

Was there any argument between me&u as to Ronaldo's status in d history books of Real Madrid? Did we discuss anything about Ronaldo not being replaced as d reason 4 Real Madrid's slump in performance?

There's really no difference in d circumstances between Madrid& Portugal. We are talking about d same player who was d main goalscorer 4 both teams. Based on ur theory, Portugal should have collapsed or struggled. U can still cast ur mind back 2d Euro final against France. Ronaldo was withdrawn early due to injury. Based on ur theory, Portugal should have lost d final. U saying time will tell. Would Ronaldo have been able to play 4 Portugal all his life? No way. There always b life after Ronaldo. And Portugal has started that life
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
lexy2014:

Was there any argument between me&u as to Ronaldo's status in d history books of Real Madrid? Did we discuss anything about Ronaldo not being replaced as d reason 4 Real Madrid's slump in performance?

There's really no difference in d circumstances between Madrid& Portugal. We are talking about d same player who was d main goalscorer 4 both teams. Based on ur theory, Portugal should have collapsed or struggled. U can still cast ur mind back 2d Euro final against France. Ronaldo was withdrawn early due to injury. Based on ur theory, Portugal should have lost d final. U saying time will tell. Would Ronaldo have been able to play 4 Portugal all his life? No way. There always b life after Ronaldo. And Portugal has started that life
And Madrid?
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
lexy2014:

Whether Ronaldo was Real Madrid's best player or not isn't in dispute. No one can question his credentials at Real Madrid. His goal scoring record is phenomenal, one that will appetise any football historian. D question is this: is it because he left real Madrid that they started having a torrid time? Am sure u can provide some insight 2 this. So if u need information, ask d right questions.

You are so egoistic that you don't want to answer the question directly. I am sure you don't even know what you're saying. You are sure I can 'provide some insight'...and if I need need information, I should ask questions? You are still yet to state in clear terms, if dude was their best player or not. I don't argue to win. Stop quoting me if you have nothing reasonable to say. You can just comment your idea and go away; not quoting people on what you know little or nothing about
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
QuitNotice:
You are so egoistic that you don't want to answer the question directly. I am sure you don't even know what you're saying. You are sure I can 'provide some insight'...and if I need need information, I should ask questions? You are still yet to state in clear terms, if dude was their best player or not. I don't argue to win. Stop quoting me if you have nothing reasonable to say. You can just comment your idea and go away; not quoting people on what you know little or nothing about

Y shouldn't I b egoistic? Did I break any law by being egoistic? So u want 2 cow 4u or rollover 4u? I am egoistic and 4 good reason...i no what am talking about. I gave u a friendly counsel earlier. If there's anything I share with u that u don't agree with, u are free to negate it with facts. D only answers u seem 2 have are about how to spell "I'm" & about whether am egoistic. Dude, roll ur socks up& stop this petty talk.

Remember I told u if u have any sense of intuition, u will b able 2 pick a few things& make d conversation ur own. Unfortunately, u aren't able to process information properly. For instance, I didn't tell u that if u need information, ask questions. I said if u need information, ask d RIGHT questions. Hope u c d difference?

U are only confirming what I said earlier that u want me 2 tell u what u want 2 hear but am not in that business. Since u say I no nothing about d subject, then provide ur own facts. So far d one who is accusing someone else of ignorance hasnt displayed d slightest bit of awareness on d topic.

When did this become an argument that u are talking about not arguing 2 win? If u c it as argument, i don't. I c it as a discussion. Maybe u should change ur mindset & enjoy d flow
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
QuitNotice:
And Madrid?

Ur first request was that I should school u& that's what a m doing. When a teacher is teaching, he or she asks d student questions. D essence is 2 stimulate d intellect of d student, 2 gain his attention & to ensure that d teacher&d taught are on d same page. But u dont seem enthusiastic about questions.

These are d questions I first asked u:

B4 I answer ur question, let me ask u who in real Madrid first team isn't a proven goal scorer? Who in Madrid first team isn't a leader? Who in Madrid first team lacks d quality deserving of a real madrid player? Y was Ronaldo considered d best player RM had?

Now remember that d bone of contention isn't whether Ronaldo was Madrid's best player or not. What we are trying 2 establish is whether Ronaldo's departure is d reason 4 Madrid's drop in form. So lets focus on that.
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2019
QuitNotice:
And Madrid?

"B4 I answer ur question, let me ask u who in real Madrid first team isn't a proven goal scorer? Who in Madrid first team isn't a leader? Who in Madrid first team lacks d quality deserving of a real madrid player"?

In d questions I asked, 2 things stand out, leadership & goalscoring abilities. Ronaldo epitomised these 2 qualities both in Portugal & Madrid. But when u look at d Madrid team, u still c individuals, about 8 in d first team who also epitomize these qualities. That's y I asked u d questions above. D answers 2 those questions are d key 2 understanding if Ronaldos departure led 2 Madrid's poor performance.

Two champions league finals, 2013/14 & d 2018/19 come 2 mind. In both finals, Ronaldo was absent even though he was on d field. In d 2013/14 final against Athletico, Ronaldo was injured& had very little impact on d game. Based on ur theory, Madrid should have lost that final cos Ronaldo was short one. But it took d leadership of Ramos, d brilliance of di Maria, d tenacity of Bale& d flair of Marcelo 2 win that final.

Again in 2018/19 final against Liverpool, Ronaldo was fielded but he was also short one. He was there physically, but mentally he had left d club. Gareth Bale & benzema had 2 rise 2d occasion to deliver another champions league title. If ur theory was true, then Madrid should have lost against Liverpool.

I asked u b4, can u compare d quality of players in d Portuguese team 2d guys in Madrid? No answer. Most of d guys in Madrid are leaders in their own right not just in Madrid but also in their national teams. These are guys that carry d weight of their national teams like Modric, Bale, Ramos, Kroos, Marcelo, Navas, Isco. Apart from Navas, these guys are proven goal scorers at club level& international level including d likes of Ascensio, Vasquez, Benzema. They have seen it all in football. They aren't pushovers. They are mature players. So if a Ronaldo departs d club, that shouldnt cause a slump despite his amazing goalscoring record. They might not have an individual player in d mould of Ronaldo, but they have all that it takes to fill d void. If there is a slump, then its a question of whether they have become 2 relaxed or that they haven't bought in2 d new coaching style & philosophy.
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
lexy2014:

"B4 I answer ur question, let me ask u who in real Madrid first team isn't a proven goal scorer? Who in Madrid first team isn't a leader? Who in Madrid first team lacks d quality deserving of a real madrid player"?

In d questions I asked, 2 things stand out, leadership & goalscoring abilities. Ronaldo epitomised these 2 qualities both in Portugal & Madrid. But when u look at d Madrid team, u still c individuals, about 8 in d first team who also epitomize these qualities. That's y I asked u d questions above. D answers 2 those questions are d key 2 understanding if Ronaldos departure led 2 Madrid's poor performance.

Two champions league finals, 2013/14 & d 2018/19 come 2 mind. In both finals, Ronaldo was absent even though he was on d field. In d 2013/14 final against Athletico, Ronaldo was injured& had very little impact on d game. Based on ur theory, Madrid should have lost that final cos Ronaldo was short one. But it took d leadership of Ramos, d brilliance of di Maria, d tenacity of Bale& d flair of Marcelo 2 win that final.

Again in 2018/19 final against Liverpool, Ronaldo was fielded but he was also short one. He was there physically, but mentally he had left d club. Gareth Bale & benzema had 2 rise 2d occasion to deliver another champions league title. If ur theory was true, then Madrid should have lost against Liverpool.

I asked u b4, can u compare d quality of players in d Portuguese team 2d guys in Madrid? No answer. Most of d guys in Madrid are leaders in their own right not just in Madrid but also in their national teams. These are guys that carry d weight of their national teams like Modric, Bale, Ramos, Kroos, Marcelo, Navas, Isco. Apart from Navas, these guys are proven goal scorers at club level& international level including d likes of Ascensio, Vasquez, Benzema. They have seen it all in football. They aren't pushovers. They are mature players. So if a Ronaldo departs d club, that shouldnt cause a slump despite his amazing goalscoring record. They might not have an individual player in d mould of Ronaldo, but they have all that it takes to fill d void. If there is a slump, then its a question of whether they have become 2 relaxed or that they haven't bought in2 d new coaching style & philosophy.
In other words, they are not missing the dude, right? I hope you stop running from this question
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
QuitNotice:
In other words, they are not missing the dude, right? I hope you stop running from this question

In other words, they aren't missing d dude.. Which question did u ask that am running from? Was there a time u had previously asked this question? U c y I said u are having problems processing information?
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
lexy2014:

In other words, they aren't missing d dude.. Which question did u ask that am running from? Was there a time u had previously asked this question? U c y I said u are having problems processing information?
I can see that your bloated ego is making you to think with your fingers. Google stuff and see for yourself how this topic is being debated. Next time, don't quote me on a debatable topic. Use the comment box and go your way. I don't have time for people who argue to win.
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
QuitNotice:
I can see that your bloated ego is making you to think with your fingers. Google stuff and see for yourself how this topic is being debated. Next time, don't quote me on a debatable topic. Use the comment box and go your way. I don't have time for people who argue to win.

First of all, I can quote u anyway, anywhere& any time that I like and there's nothing u can do about it.

Second, am glad u recognise that I have an ego, just like zlatan has. Ur recognition of my ego is ur subtle way of saying u can't stand up 2me.

Third, whether I think with my fingers or otherwise, u haven't been able 2 afford one sentence that contradicts or negates any of d information I have given concerning d topic. So it won't b out of place 2 say that my fingers are more intelligent than ur brain.

Fourth, when u make reference to Google, it shows that u have nothing to say, nothing 2 offer by way of opinion. I find that very shallow. 4d fact that d topic is being debated on google, does that mean that Madrid's performance is down to Ronaldos exit? There's nothing if d topic is being debated. Everything is debated these days.

Lastly, like I told u earlier, u aren't good at processing information. If I were in ur shoes, I will humble myself & start from there. Have an open mind, b ready 2 learn, ask d RIGHT questions so u can get informed instead trying to prove that u no even u no that u don't no. In d end, when u learn u add to urself. But when u bring ur petty attitude along with u cos u feel ur pride& ego has been bruised, u get nothing even in d midst of plenty
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
lexy2014:

First of all, I can quote u anyway, anywhere& any time that I like and there's nothing u can do about it.

Second, am glad u recognise that I have an ego, just like zlatan has. Ur recognition of my ego is ur subtle way of saying u can't stand up 2me.

Third, whether I think with my fingers or otherwise, u haven't been able 2 afford one sentence that contradicts or negates any of d information I have given concerning d topic. So it won't b out of place 2 say that my fingers are more intelligent than ur brain.

Fourth, when u make reference to Google, it shows that u have nothing to say, nothing 2 offer by way of opinion. I find that very shallow. 4d fact that d topic is being debated on google, does that mean that Madrid's performance is down to Ronaldos exit? There's nothing if d topic is being debated. Everything is debated these days.

Lastly, like I told u earlier, u aren't good at processing information. If I were in ur shoes, I will humble myself & start from there. Have an open mind, b ready 2 learn, ask d RIGHT questions so u can get informed instead trying to prove that u no even u no that u don't no. In d end, when u learn u add to urself. But when u bring ur petty attitude along with u cos u feel ur pride& ego has been bruised, u get nothing even in d midst of plenty
All that you just typed is off point. Like I said, you argue to win, and I don't have time for your likes. For you to compare yourself, an idle, discombobulated nairaland church rat going up and down, looking for those with ideas to quote, to Zlatan is laughable grin

I won't honour you with my replies anymore, because it is clear that you want an argument, to give your lonely soul some lifting. Every other comments from you is hereby channelled straight into my trash can.
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by lexy2014: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
QuitNotice:
All that you just typed is off point. Like I said, you argue to win, and I don't have time for your likes. For you to compare yourself, an idle, discombobulated nairaland church rat going up and down, looking for those with ideas to quote, to Zlatan is laughable grin

I won't honour you with my replies anymore, because it is clear that you want an argument, to give your lonely soul some lifting. Every other comments from you is hereby channelled straight into my trash can.

I have noticed that when people run out of things 2 say, they get personal. They adopt d use of foul language 2 express themselves as d last resort 2 save face. Its also a demonstration that u took d discussion very personal. Even though, u said u didn't want 2 argue 2 win, ur choice of words suggests someone who feels bad 4 loosing although i wasnt in contest with u. If i wanted a contest, it wont b with u. What would i gain from bullying u intellectually?

Also, when u use d kind of foul words u use 2 address someone else without provocation, it shows how u c urself. If u calling someone names, then its most likely u c urself that way or u live in an environment that promotes those unwholesome qualities. So if u think u insulted me, just look in d mirror.

D fact that I can compare myself with Zlatan suggests self worth. It shows how I c myself. U c it strange cos u obviously look down on urself hence ur adoption of foul language. People like u will always want those around them& those they interact with to always feel as bad they feel& mentally bankrupt as they are. Sorry dude, I feel good about myself & I won't b pulled into ur vortex of low self esteem.

If u had channeled d negative energy u used in scripting d above into engaging in a conversation on d topic, am sure by now u would b feeling more fulfilled. Pls, learn to use ur energies more productively
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Ayobami7(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: "Atletico Madrid Bigger Threat Than Real Madrid" - Barca Coach Ernesto Valverde by Christmasdon(m): 10:28am On Feb 02, 2019
Barca Using Mind games to beat Real Madrid' everytime'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Complete Kai Havertz Signing From Chelsea For £65m / Throwback: Peter Konyegwachie Wins Silver For Nigeria At The LA 1984 Olympics. / Lyon Beat Wolfsburg, Clinch Record Women's Champions League Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.