Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics (50280 Views)

Oyo Installs N300m CCTV Cameras Across Ibadan. PICS / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by maxtop(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Sitting down overnight cuz of N2k they promised them after the rally ....SMDH.

Poverty has eaten deep into us that we defy to think straight. We tends to think everything and anything this POLITHIEFCIAN is right.

God will have mercy on us. Am dusting and cleaning my PVC everyday. Ready to use it to send the lifeless scumbag to Daura. He need to wine and dine with those Almajiri and cattles
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Triangles1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:
POVERTY AND BROWN ROOF IS THEIR SUIT.

THIS IS Y SS/SE HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE NIGERIA FOR THEM AND THE NORTH.

AFONJA ALMAJIRI IN SEARCH OF STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE

POVERTY NA BAD THING, SEE HOW IDLE THEY ARE WITHOUT JOBS.

NOBODY IS WORKING, ANY SMALL THING, THEY WILL CROWD THE STREET.

When are you leaving Nigeria for SW and the North. Make it fast bcs we are tire of namdi coward and his sibling fellow.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by omoiyalayi(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dis ones go vote buhari multiple times if allow grin

Sai bull ha real grin
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fuckuignos:
In 2007, a married couple divorced after realizing they were cheating on each other in an online chatroom, with each other.
what tha phuck that got to do with us?
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by JimD(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Its a big fat lie.
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Dayoara: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2019
I saw some few of the show.... From Yemetu to Bere down to Mapo was grid lock both side of the road.... I pity them all.
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by islandmoon: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
the people campaigning for this government are those who benefitted from it
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by ClearFlair: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
decatalyst:
Poverty and joblessness religates human dignity and respect to the lowest ebb.

An idle hand is a veritable tool for politicians this period.

They’re not idle neither are they thieves.
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by decatalyst(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
solablings:

Irresponsible house wives and ladies. If any of these people should be my wife though I am rejecting that out-rightly the way I will flog her will be more than this!

Lol!
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
i saw couple of women putting on those apparel.and my first though was who are these.politics sha
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Glink2018(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:

Your hatred for another tribe will kill you one day...

Kontinue!
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Baroba(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
What the heck is school feeding women, or you mean school cook / chefs.. am not understanding this kind grammar..
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by somehow: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
It says "school feeding women", yet you said joblessness? can you explain your statement?
decatalyst:
Poverty and joblessness religates human dignity and respect to the lowest ebb.

An idle hand is a veritable tool for politicians this period.
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Bhol28: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
PearlStreet:

Buhari is no longer the lifeless one, he's now a tyrant, abi? grin

Things are hitting you niggers so fast.
Thot they said he is Jubrin,cloned.They did not clone off his hatred for Corruption i believe.
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Cyoung4real(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
PearlStreet:

We all know you're Igbo and we all know you hate the Yorubas.

This coming election, vote your brother and I vote my brother. E no pass like that.

In the end, make we see who go suffer am pass.

Lolz! No be ur mama dem dey suffer am so? grin grin, if buhari win again, i swear lasan na die dem dey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Evercurious(f): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
Baroba:
What the heck is school feeding women, or you mean school cook / chefs.. am not understanding this kind grammar..

ALL NAA HUNGER AND JOBLESSNESS
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by skopido: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
The Only Solution for this kinds of this Situation is to Look for Another Streams of INCOME that you can Add as Back Up to your Present Job / Biz.

But if you are Really Serious and Ready - You can just Click this Website Link here => www.obadolagro..com for Full Details Information how you can Start this Lucrative Part time Agro Exportation Business WITHOUT even Spends any Capital Kobo from your Pocket .
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by PearlStreet(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Cyoung4real:

Lolz! No be ur mama dem dey suffer am so? grin grin, if buhari win again, i swear lasan na die dem dey.

See your mothers washing vegetables with mud. Na to chop grass remain for una.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
hahahahha

1 Share

Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Lewandoski20(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Obviously the school feeding program occurs only in the SouthWest and North.
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gerrad124:

Onitsha and aba the most beautiful and most developed cities in the world and mars

wait, is that Onitsha?
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Numlock: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fuckuignos:
In 2007, a married couple divorced after realizing they were cheating on each other in an online chatroom, with each other.

Trying to derail the thread just because it shows how useless your party can be right?

Just imagine, no provision was made for this women to sit like grown up.
Well, the suffering and smiling mentality is part of them, they will cope.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by immaculate1234(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
So much love for the diversification agenda

So much love for empowerment with visible results

So much love for President Buhari

4 + 4 = NEXT LEVEL

so you like what you see. You are an animal who deserves to be burnt to stake, it shall never be well with you. spits on your carcass
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by eedriyz(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:

Marginalized children!!!
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by albaniy1: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:

AFONJA ALMAJIRI IN SEARCH OF STOMACH INFRASTRUCTUR

OGA BROWN ROOF SEE HOW YOU END UP SOUNDING IGNORANT BY TRYING TO INSULT A GWEOGRAPHICAL REGION

I ADVICE YOU GO TO SS1 BIOLOGY TEXT BOOK AND CHECK ON THE TOPIC CALLED VEGETATION IN NIGERIA YOU WILL KNOW THE REASONS OF THE BROWN ROOFS BEFORE YOU CONTN DISGRACING YOUR UP COMING GENERATION

ATLEAST GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

1 Like

Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by balraf(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
deboysben:
If not poverty will those women be there wasting their time instead of being at home cooking for their husband and taking care of their children.

All because of the bad policy of the evil Tyrant to maim and destroy the future of our younger ones because of his personal ambition and that of the selfish wicked leaders.
trash!!!,if the right thing have been done from the onset,things wouldn't have been like this,right from obasanjo's administrator but nothing was done,instead all asset were sold
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Tareq1105: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
PearlStreet:

We all know you're Igbo and we all know you hate the Yorubas.

This coming election, vote your brother and I vote my brother. E no pass like that.

In the end, make we see who go suffer am pass.

Igbo will not vote Yoruba, and Yoruba too will not vote Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by olabs201(m): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
No work No pay
Re: School Feeding Women Sat Overnight For APC Rally In Mapo, Ibadan. Pics by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
hammerFC:

For ya mind you don comment be that.
FYI the brown roof is harbouring hundred of thousands of your brothers from the east who came to look for succour under the brown roof city

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Is The Photo Of Channels TV Reporter After He Was Stabbed In Okrika / James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,abuja / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.